Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. (4146 Views)

A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2016
Morning my humble fellows....

This is sequel to the thread Dancevill created on 7 foolish things girls do whenever they fall inlove...don't know how he outsmarted me to create that thread...it's a thread i was nuturing and grooming in my heart to create yesterday but before i know it he has already created the thread, and i was like wow so people are also experiencing this...atleast the message has been sent across which is the most important thing....

Truth is every girl has at one point acted foolishly, if they begin to share their stories now you go laugh for the rest of today, though we the guys do foolish things for love too, but i think that of girls superceeds ours.

Now to the main reason why i created this thread...i found out in my lil fluctating dating career that girls easily fall inlove especially if you have the right wordings and a sugar qouted mouth...aside from that, they can sometimes fall inlove unconditionally with you and it will look asif you are in the dreamland just like the one i encountered here, i mean nairaland here...also, the same girl that swore with her life that she will never leave you in a split of seconds can become your worst nightmare to the point of even poisoning you for just no cause...i kept wondering why they can be this heartlessembarassed

I met this self motivated and inspirational girl in this forum, we started off as alter egoes and before we knew it we were deep down inlove with each otherembarassed…she showed me love unspeakable, inshort she cleared my doubts on the existence of truelove...there was a time she danced cos she's a good dancer to the point were they spray her money, could you believe that she use part of the money to send loads of cards to me since i was nt closed to her according to, that she just felt like appreciating my love for herembarassed…i mean this girl is a class, going against all odds to show me love, her body, time and everything, but as i'm typing this this thing now she hate me more than a bag of pooembarassed , the reason for her sudden change of attitude is still not glaring to me cos i know before her i'm spotless...that's why i summoned the courage to know why if a girl loves you she does it with all her heart, and if she hates you she does it with all of her heart.

Note this...it's not a crime to fall inlove but it'd be a crime to fall foolishly inlove...and also, fall inlove with not only your heart, but fall inlove with both your heart and head

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
cry cry cry cry op pele

Such a girl is evil

Ah mean what kind of mumu girl will do dat

Op God will provide u gf i'm telling

I go beat dat foolish girl if i see her

Very stup*d lady
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by RoyalBlak007: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
see why you have

to quit dating grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nazaretha(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2016
They are easily misguided. Very gullible beings. I think they don't think deep.
Also, they are very one-minded.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:
They are easily misguided. Very gullible beings. I think they don't think deep.
Also, they are very one-minded.
I just guessed so
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry op pele
Such a girl is evil
Very stup*d lady
She has everything to lose my
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by obiorathesubtle: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
undecided some people just come here to act drama
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry op pele

Such a girl is evil

Very stup*d lady
She has everything to lose...God has already replaced her sorry ass even before the arrival of this her mischievious actundecided...a girl better of than her.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
She has everything to lose...God has already replaced her sorry ass even before the arrival of this her mischievious actundecided

tongue tongue congrats enjoy ur new relationship

U are not God

He wud provide her a bae

Imagine u had a replacement while dating her

Glad she dumped ur sorry ass
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nazaretha(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
I just guessed so
Na so jare. Stop worrying over some dummy. Life is too good for that.

However, maybe you're poor and she's got a bigger man. No hard feelings. Get rich.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Kiloshe eyin mejeji, una dey nollywood?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:

Na so jare. Stop worrying over some dummy. Life is too good for that.

However, maybe you're poor and she's got a bigger man. No hard feelings. Get rich.
Nah, very far from that...her level of insecurity and her past relationship experience is taking a deep toll on her.
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2016
What season are we? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nazaretha(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
Nah, very far from that...her level of insecurity and her past relationship experience is taking a deep toll on her.
Are you trying to convince yourself She used to send you recharge cards, remember?
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue congrats enjoy ur new relationship

U are not God

He wud provide her a bae

Imagine u had a replacement while dating her

Glad she dumped ur sorry ass
Lol , read with understanding my dear...i bet you the problem of a man is not how to get a gf...for the girl i'm refering to, it wil be extremely hard for her to keep a bf...that's why she had too many exes cos of her wayward and myopic way she dates guys...i just pity her cool
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nazaretha(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
juhan:
What season are we? undecided
Not every story is a season series like my love for you, dear. Only ours have no ending. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by halfricanadian(f): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
Lol , read with understanding my dear...i bet you the problem of a man is not how to get a gf...for the girl i'm refering to, it wil be extremely hard for her to keep a bf...that's why she had too many exes cos of her wayward and myopic way she dates guys...i just pity her cool

Leave it

A man dat will love nd respect her feelings will come

Tanx she hasnt lost hope

Wish u d best in ur new relationship
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by nicolashenin(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Any One Get YouTube Likes for increasing followers count?
Than visit us : https://socialmediafollower.com/youtube-likes/
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
see why you have

to quit dating grin
You can't excape dating
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Hahahahaha. I'm not gonna miss this show for anything cheesy cheesy #joking

Firstking take it easy bruv. Let it go
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:

Not every story is a season series like my love for you, dear. Only ours have no ending. wink
embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nazaretha(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
juhan:
embarassed
Get well soon. What's your Ward number? kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by CaraJewel(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Twas one gal dat do u dis tin..y didnt u guys tlk on her insecurities and den u assure her...xo wat if d recent one also leave..u wil nw coman xay na she lose abi
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:
Get well soon. What's your Ward number? kiss
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by firstking01(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:

Are you trying to convince yourself She used to send you recharge cards, remember?
Convince myself how??
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by foolinlove(f): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2016
WHY DO MEN EASILY LOVE AND EASILY HATE?
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by CaraJewel(f): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2016
firstking01:
come,y u con follow her in d first place wen u knew dis...datz y u pple wil nw say no good women...check ur mail
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nazaretha(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2016
juhan:
undecided
I thought you were embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:
I thought you were embarassed
oh
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahaha. I'm not gonna miss this show for anything cheesy cheesy #joking

Firstking take it easy bruv. Let it go
Show indeed kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nazaretha(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2016
juhan:
oh
How are you doing today?
Re: Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016
Haybee27:
Show indeed kiss cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy what Happened to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? / "Not Eating P*ssy Is Really Childish" - Lady Says / Lady Goes Naked To Show Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.