Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA (772 Views)

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion / Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA by Godjone(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has been a leader whom most of the time, soiled his finger in fanatism.

In 2003 during one of his presidential campaign, Buhari was straight in his statement on why muslims should have nothing to do with a non-Muslim candidate in the presidential election

"Muslims should only vote those who will promote
Islam. We are more than the Christians if
you add our Muslim brothers in the West.”
http://www.africanopinion.com/muslims-vote-will-promote-islam-buhari/

As if that is not enough to reject him, some Nigerians still went ahead and made Him president. But Buhari be the fanatics that He was, still refused to purge himself of bigotry. He was quick to classify some segment who rejected him at the polls as 5%.
“(Going by election results), constituencies
that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be
treated, on some issues, with constituencies
that gave me 5%. I think these are political
realities. While, certainly there will be justice
for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the
government has appreciated the effort they
put in putting the government in place. I think
this is really fair….”
https://www.naij.com/497122-video-wont-treat-nigerians-equally-president-buhari.html

In history immediately Buhari sacks President Shagari, He placed the then president on a house arrest but he was quick to drag Ekwueme Alex an Easterner who was only deputizing Shagari before a military tribunal in handcuffs. Ekwueme was eventually sentenced and jailed for 300years whereas, Shagari was partying around in the comfort of wives and family members.
http://republicreporters.com/buhari-1984-ekwueme-in-kirikiri-shagari-in-house-arrest-

The bottom line of this write-up is this:

Between Buhari, IPOB, and the NDA, who should we say is responsible most for Nigeria's disintegration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA by xprezboy: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2016
pmb is d ansa. he will never changed. he is a born extremist, a bigot and destroyer of FCC. A promoter of favouritism and nepotism. his dream is to lunch systematic ethnic cleansing against the southerners.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA by Godjone(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
xprezboy:
pmb is d ansa. he will never changed. he is a born extremist, a bigot and destroyer of FCC. A promoter of favouritism and nepotism. his dream is to lunch systematic ethnic cleansing against the southerners.
you got valid points bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA by dannybomb(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
looking forward to how his reign is gonna end.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA by EnEnPeecee: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2017
A leopard is always a leopard. The recent appointment in NNPC proved this post right. Buhari remains who he is

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: Buhari Is Dividing Nigeria More Than IPOB And NDA by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2017
He has destroyed the unity Nd peace in this country.

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Collect N75 Million From Senator Tinubu For Anti-melaye Rally -kemi Ne / Fayose: I Was Sent From Heaven As A Demi-god, APC Government Is ‘one Chance’ / Foolish Sentiments Against Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.