Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity (707 Views)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity by Lascode(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
They are times I have been in relationships with people i don't have any feelings for just because i know they really love me and would not really like to see them feeling hurt because of me not reciprocating the love back but in the longrun the relationship tends to fail or you might also end up falling in love with that person too.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity by iamsparrow(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
No no no
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity by vicstar(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
chai cry
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity by obiorathesubtle: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
No
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity by agitator: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nope angry angry angry
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity by gbens2000(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
una don start again for romance section. undecided go and ask ur babalawo

(1) (Reply)

What Was Her Reason For Not Dating You / Rape And Philophobia... / How Females Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.