Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,053 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company (1582 Views)

You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right / Stone Castle Hotel Owerri Is On Fire / Price Update On EUC HOMES Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company by beejay117: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dear Nigerians,

Beware of the above named company because they are into defrauding people with landed properties. I am speaking from experience and I will not keep quite while other people are falling into their trap. Sometimes in 2012, I was approached by one of their sales executive who goes by the name Uche. We agreed on the time to inspect the land at Ibeju Lekki and their director(Benjamin Oshikomaya) took me and some other people to see the land. I was given the land gazette and I went ahead to Alausa to check if it was genuine. The mistake I made was not involving a lawyer at this point to help me check. Having satisfied that everything was okay I paid a sum of 1.8M for 2 plots and 250K for the survey. Benjamin told me the survey would be ready in three weeks. After 3 weeks there wasn't anything, and I started calling them. 3 weeks became two months, 2 months became 6 months and they kept telling me stories. Up till now 2016, I have not gotten the land. I took the case to court in 2014 and the case was finalized in January 2016 with a verdict that he should refund my money with interest but unfortunately he has not refunded to me a dime. He moved his office from the original location at Catholic mission street at Obalende to 46, Marina and he's planning to move again. He has a lot of young girls that are marketing for him. I tried to use the addresses with which he opened his personal bank accounts to trace his house but on getting to one of the addresses it was a hospital while the other one was a wrong address at Abraham Adesanya. BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!

1 Like

Re: Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company by Fummiee(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks for the info bro.

1 Like

Re: Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company by olaboy1: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
B.J, I tried to google search for the estate and the company's name and I can't find anything.
What's the name of the company, and I was wondering did you check their websites or do any physical inspection of other estates they have developed or developing.
When you said after 2 years, they did not allocate any land to you, what did the contract say. Was it written that you get allocated your own plot at a particular period.
When you went to Alausa, what were your findings and why did you say you should have employed the service of a lawyer.
Give us a bigger and clearer picture of how the fraud was perpetrated.
Thank you
Re: Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
olaboy1:
B.J, I tried to google search for the estate and the company's name and I can't find anything.
What's the name of the company, and I was wondering did you check their websites or do any physical inspection of other estates they have developed or developing.
When you said after 2 years, they did not allocate any land to you, what did the contract say. Was it written that you get allocated your own plot at a particular period.
When you went to Alausa, what were your findings and why did you say you should have employed the service of a lawyer.
Give us a bigger and clearer picture of how the fraud was perpetrated.
Thank you
Re: Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company by Dyusuf: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
But your survey was already delivered to SFU, the first place you went to. You insisted on going to court that you wanted your money back even after you were told the the initial land bought had to be relocated to avoid omo onile issues. You have been paid N400k out of your money and you have decided to be malicious, spreading false messages. If this company sues you and this platform for libel and come for you at Nokia, where you work, you won't like it. What do you want? Your money or the land? If it is the land, go to SFU and pick up your survey, if it is your money, payment has already commenced. Why couldn't you initiate a criminal case if there was fraud? The police told you it was impossible to do because there was no fraud. Stop being sensational and malicious, one day you will leave paid employment and you will know it's not easy running business in Nigeria. I am a client and I was also involved in the Oshoroko transaction, you can ask Uche and I have done several other transactions after that.

beejay117:
Dear Nigerians,

Beware of the above named company because they are into defrauding people with landed properties. I am speaking from experience and I will not keep quite while other people are falling into their trap. Sometimes in 2012, I was approached by one of their sales executive who goes by the name Uche. We agreed on the time to inspect the land at Ibeju Lekki and their director(Benjamin Oshikomaya) took me and some other people to see the land. I was given the land gazette and I went ahead to Alausa to check if it was genuine. The mistake I made was not involving a lawyer at this point to help me check. Having satisfied that everything was okay I paid a sum of 1.8M for 2 plots and 250K for the survey. Benjamin told me the survey would be ready in three weeks. After 3 weeks there wasn't anything, and I started calling them. 3 weeks became two months, 2 months became 6 months and they kept telling me stories. Up till now 2016, I have not gotten the land. I took the case to court in 2014 and the case was finalized in January 2016 with a verdict that he should refund my money with interest but unfortunately he has not refunded to me a dime. He moved his office from the original location at Catholic mission street at Obalende to 46, Marina and he's planning to move again. He has a lot of young girls that are marketing for him. I tried to use the addresses with which he opened his personal bank accounts to trace his house but on getting to one of the addresses it was a hospital while the other one was a wrong address at Abraham Adesanya. BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Re: Blue Castle Homes: Property Fraud Company by beejay117: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yusuf, I just saw this your response. Well, I don't know you in person but I know Benjamin Oshikomaya and Uchechi Abologu who are the CEO and salesperson of Bluecastle Homes respectively, so I will not want to join issue with you. But posterity will not forgive me if I allow other innocent Nigerians to fall victim of this company. If your company wants to redeem her name tell Benjamin to pay me my money with the accrued interest over six years. For your information, it was the police at SFU that advised me to sue Benjamin after several attempts to resolve the issue amicably but he did not turn up. Also, note that I already accepted another location but he refused to take me there. Each time we planned to go there he would switch off his phones at die minute. So, please gather your info well before trying to mislead the general public. If you think your case is strong enough then sue me and let's see what will be the outcome.

Yes, one day I will start my own business but I will not dupe people. He planned to dupe people from the onset. Ask him why he put hospital and uncompleted buildings addresses as his home addresses on his bank information of eight different accounts with nothing more than N2,000 in any of them. Yet he issued dud cheques on these accounts. Attached is the case verdict which he has not respected. Until he refunds my money and that of my friend with interest I will not allow any innocent Nigerians to fall your victim.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious 4 Bedroom Terrace Apartment In Ikoyi, TO-LET!!! / Affordable Furniture Items At Winnyz Interiors / Relocation Sale,ac, Dining, Generator, Bed, For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.