Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor (658 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by Gidiceleb: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nollywood queen of boobs, Cossy Orjiakor, has revealed she is looking forward to having sex with Chelsea midfielder, John Mikel Obi.
She noted that her hidden love for the player cannot be over emphasized.
The controversial actress told Encomium although she has not met Mikel, she is looking forward to meeting him on a good day.
“My favourite Nigerian footballer is…” she paused.
“I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.
“The name of his club is Chelsea.”
Asked if it was Mikel Obi, she said, “I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi. You might be absolutely correct. I will say yes if you think you guessed right.
“Well, truthfully Mikel is my favourite because he is a cool and handsome dude, you know.
“During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won, he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa.
“I have said enough so it is left for you to sort it out if I am tripping for him or not.”
“Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too.
“It’s romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence; sex of course,” Ms Orjiakor added.

source: http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/07/im-looking-forward-to-having-sex-with.html

Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by lordcyl3(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
k
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by Xflint(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mikel doesn't have tiny time for u
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by maryjan8(f): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good for you
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by ajokeade920: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
she only needs #Raba#
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by segunjowo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mickel is a lucky dude.
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by mhizzcutie(f): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful New Photos / Kcee Post On IG "Make Me Smile And Get Something From Me" / Top Reason Why You Should Avoid Crime In Another Man's Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.