Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom (51747 Views)

Policeman Rapes Girl, Begs Victim’s Family For Forgiveness / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by fortune1968: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
the police officer had behaved like goodluck Jonathan who cluelessly raped the country almost to death .I call d rapist- Jonathan police !

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by pantless(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
wetin person no go hear about police n nyash
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by pek(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Where are the Ekiti and APC women? There is something better to protest.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by willibounce1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Any country you find yourself around the world, beware of police. Many of them cannot be trusted, especially naija policemen.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by sexychocho(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
O ma ga oooooooo

Na God go punish d officer
I just hate policemen with passion angry
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by djbussy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Watin oko and obo dey cause 4 dis world pass watin bomb and gun dey cause. Hmm! Me no like bad-police but was there any "obo" scanning machine for Fingersprints and okoprints to judge dis case?
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Arewa12: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
SmellingVagina:
I can bet with my Penniz this is not rape but a motherless girl trying to pull a smart one on NPF dont worry your papa wey fall from palm tree like lizard go soon join you 4cell.
wit ur name i c dat u re clueless

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by passionate88: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
joyandfaith:
where are human right groups?
where is femi felana?
where is festus keyamo and co?
this girl deserves justice.
you no gj see them. Where's those bring back our girls fraudsters?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Boombijj: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is inhumanity to human..... The police officer should be dismissed and be prosecuted according to the law.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Boombijj: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is inhumanity to human..... The police officer should be dismissed and be prosecuted accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by otokx(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Does the policeman not have a name? Why was the 15 years old coming back from church unaccompanied?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Boombijj: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Boombijj:
This is inhumanity to human..... The police officer should be dismissed and be prosecuted accordingly.
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by thelma331: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
what kinda world is this self
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by stsinner: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
i cant believe they use taxpayers money to pay this devil, just to rape minors. They should cut off that his useless joystick. Who bewitched NPF!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademega:
something is amiss in this story...
I rest my case.. over to Lawyers and human rights activists

hmmmmmm
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Kobicove(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
That policeman should be shot and his body burnt to ashes! angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Jok3r(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
alawi5k:

www.punchng.com/police-inspector-rapes-15-year-old-girl-aibom/
after raping her he den lock her behind bars.. na wa o. that man shud b arms removed, arested nd tried nd kiklied by shooting

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by ahaz: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
alawi5k:

www.punchng.com/police-inspector-rapes-15-year-old-girl-aibom/
the hopless women right group wont protest now o..aj igbo woman killed in kano,no protest, a yoruba woman killed in abj no protest..but a protest was held over an ill mannered woman who has no respect for her husband just becos she gave them 75 million..what a country.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Jemc(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
AFONJA PROTESTERS ASSOCIATION, SOUTH-SOUTH should call their members in Lagos to lead a protest in disdain of this dreadful act. #IstandwithDinomelaye, #proudlyIPOB, #Proudly5%

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nemesis and Karma cannot wait to repay some people

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by ayindejimmy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
tuoyoojo:
this is what should spark a nation wide protest for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the randy officer

he should be summarily executed for giving this poor girl a scar she would live with for the rest of her life

that cop has given the poor girl an indelible scar.
Sadly, this is the wrong side of the world. I'm sure there be protest by now if the cop were Hausa or Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by lereinter(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by RobinHez(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
After raping her, he put her in jail, then her uncle. Came with #10,000 to bail her; a 15 year old?? ..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by iyke484real(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
This kind of jonalism! How could you post image of the victim without the perpetrator?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom by Klare(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jesus!! a 15 years old young soul going through this!! Where this country going to. She deserves justice and proper care. They need to flush her asap first. And take her to go see a psychologist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.