Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Confidential Secretary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confidential Secretary (765 Views)

CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY / Confidential Secretary / Confidential Secretary Needed Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confidential Secretary by blackboy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
A confidential secretary is needed for immediate employment in LAGOS MAINLAND.
A minimum qualification of National Diploma in Secretarial Adminstration.
Must be a FEMALE and SINGLE.
Must be knowledgeable in the area of computing e.g able to use office packages(word. excel, coreldraw, adobe pagemaker, e.t.c), very good in exploring the internet e.g sending and receiving mails.
Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Must be HONEST, RESPONSIBLE, DILIGENT and HARDWORKING.

Interested applicants should submit/forward a comprehensive application and CV to : info@simarrow.com or simarrow@yahoo.com
Re: Confidential Secretary by Biatide1: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2009
Why must she be single?? employers like you do not encourage young career women, or do you belong to that class that feels a woman should throw away her certificate once she is married. I expect you to channell your interest in finding a committed , dedicated and knowledgeable employee instead of the hype you made for a single woman.

no be say i wan apply sha!
Re: Confidential Secretary by switchmax8: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2009
blackboy,you are right i dont know the reason why our breed of employees always lay emphasis on single employee

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Job Review / Employment Opportunities / Urgent International Company Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.