Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Looking For Ghanian Zoobashop And Jumia Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Ghanian Zoobashop And Jumia Sellers (504 Views)

. / How To Start An Online Store Business Like Konga And Jumia,with Just N30,000 / How To Build An Ecommerce Website Like Konga And Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Ghanian Zoobashop And Jumia Sellers by Embi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello

I need a trust worthy Ghanian resident who will receive and ship products for my online store.I currently run an amazon and ebay online store in the u.s while my associates run the kaymu and konga online store in nigeria .I am looking to expand into the Ghanian e-commerce with a partner who has a sense for business and has their research of trending products up to date.owning a physical store in ghana is not required but will be an added advantage.

I am also interested in residents of countries where jumia and kaymu has a presence

for enquirers
leave a comment here or send me a private message
I will send you my skype ID so we can discuss (this is mandatory)
include in your message links to any online store you own

https://market./seller/embi/

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil / The Efficacy And Profit Side Of Ruzu Bitters / Hair Supplier Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.