Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License (38228 Views)

Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? / Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / Driver's License Breaking News For Fresh Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by ehinja: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Tundecool:
Is it possible to own a driver's license without knowing how to drive??

Tin is, I've got a friend.. He doesn't even know where the throttle is but he has a driver's license. An original License.

Ordinarily you cannot hold a driver's license when you cannot drive as being able to drive is the condition for owning a license in the first place.

FRSC should do more in this regard when it comes to issuance of license to only people who can drive and understand road signs because the more unqualified drivers on the road the less safe we all are.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by SuperSuave(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Tundecool:

Tin is, I've got a friend.. He doesn't even know where the throttle is but he has a driver's license. An original License.
no mind those rich kids jare. Naso I see one girl on my way to school one day, she delayed us for more than 5mins simply because she wants to do a u-turn after which she nearly killed 2women after turning and she has license. Me wey dey renew my learners permit(#500) every 6months sef so i no go dey waka go school just dey shake my head for the girl.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by jnizzle(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Den u shd knw its possible!!!
Tundecool:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by gloryman91: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari should investigate were all the money for driver's licences and plate numbers are been paid so,some top FRSC staff are embezzling it even not paid into TSA till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Crixie(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2016
hucienda:
Educative thread - but unfortunately scanty.

But spice it with words like ...

Jonathan. Buhari. PDP. APC etc ...

And watch it suddenly come to life.
You forgot Snakes,Linda ikeji,Olajumoke and Shows cleavage

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Noneejiofor(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Adebowale89:
How much is lagos to kaduna through bus. Anyone with the idea shud kindly quote me pls
6500-ezenwata luxurious,night bus...the smaller buses for day should be more expensive...But if u want it cheap,go to the park late,look for a bus that is yet to be full,those agbero boys will give u Intel....buy attachment 3500, wait codedly,as bus no full,u go jejely sit down...thank me later,it worked for me during my service year,that I was jumping upandan...but u will have to be patient nd have mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Felaak47(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Adebowale89:
How much is lagos to kaduna through bus. Anyone with the idea shud kindly quote me pls

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by streetzdreamz(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
no mind those rich kids jare. Naso I see one girl on my way to school one day, she delayed us for more than 5mins simply because she wants to do a u-turn after which she nearly killed 2women after turning and she has license. Me wey dey renew my learners permit(#500) every 6months sef so i no go dey waka go school just dey shake my head for the girl.
lols,they make such turns as though they are driving a 20tonnes vehicle,mostly i dont hasten em up to avoid any mistake from them due to anxiety and fear,thing is,the frsc only needs a driving school report,you pay for the licence and in some weeks u get ur licence,no oral interview,no written,no breakdown of road signs to intending drivers,hence road crashes keeps getting on the increase daily.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by musttapha(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Adebowale89:
4500 before, but now it is 8500

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Tundecool(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2016
molydonhenry:
Yes, my neighbor is a frsc officer, he issues license so far you ve money to pay

Your Neighbor is Mr. Corruption.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Tundecool(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
SuperSuave:

Lmao..

Momey @ work!

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by AKMoney1(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
molydonhenry:
About $24

Are you living in Nigeria? Just asking cos we don't pay tfare in dollars here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2016
if your friend is in nigeria..then yes its possible..by the way are you new to nigeria?
Tundecool:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
The Nigeria driver's license is a legal document issued by the Federal Government in order to confer the right to drive to its citizens and residents. These are the 10 categories and scope of the Nigeria driver's license:..

* Class A - Motor cycle.

* Class B - Motor vehicle of less than 3 tonnes gross weight other than motor cycle, taxi, stage carriage or omnibus. “Omnibus” means any motor vehicle that carries more than six persons excluding the driver while "Stage carriage” is an omnibus used for hire or cab in which a fee is charged.

* Class C - A motor vehicle of less than 3 tonnes gross weight, other than motor cycle.

* Class D - Motor vehicle other than motor cycle, taxi, stage carriage, an articulated vehicle or vehicle drawing a trailer.

* Class E - Motor vehicle other than a motor cycle or articulated vehicle.

* Class F - Agricultural machines and tractors.

* Class G - Articulated vehicles.

* Class H - Earth moving vehicles.

* Class J - Special, for physically challenged persons.

* Class V - Convoy driving (persons engaged in driving senior government or political office holders in stream driving).

http://autojosh.com/10-classes-of-nigeria-drivers-license/

please do you know any good and cheap driving school on the mainland

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by colli247(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2016
VERY SOON DRIVING LICENSES WILL BE 20,000 WHICH WAY NAIJA

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Anwonspee(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Please what is the duration of new license? I paid for the licence for three months ago and I'm yet to be captured and been that there is delay in processing nation wide
Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by lereinter(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Incomplete without cost of getting each class

From the authorities

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by neonly: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Abeg show dis tread to d police

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by sesaan(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2016
i will b getting a bike by Gods grace soon , Yamaha R6 do i need licence to ride pls help me out??

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by AutoJoshNG: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eyekandi:

please do you know any good and cheap driving school on the mainland

Hello Eyekandi,

It depends on your location on the mainland. You can pick your choice from this list - http://frsc.gov.ng/LAGOSDS.pdf

Call a few to compare prices.

Regards
Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by AutoJoshNG: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
sesaan:
i will b getting a bike by Gods grace soon , Yamaha R6 do i need licence to ride pls help me out??

All you need to do is to visit the nearest licensing office.
Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
AutoJoshNG:

Hello Eyekandi,

It depends on your location on the mainland. You can pick your choice from this list - http://frsc.gov.ng/LAGOSDS.pdf

Call a few to compare prices.

Regards

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Tundecool(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
if your friend is in nigeria..then yes its possible..by the way are you new to nigeria?

New to Nigeria ke??

Me wey be sey I neva comot 4 Naija b4!

Buh I go soon comot shaa..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
paddy oma pay ko tete jaaa danu oooo ilu yen ti fe wo ton oooooo...lol
Tundecool:

New to Nigeria ke??

Me wey be sey I neva comot 4 Naija b4!

Buh I go soon comot shaa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Tundecool(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
paddy oma pay ko tete jaaa danu oooo ilu yen ti fe wo ton oooooo...lol

Lol, Broda mi..

Lori hustle ni moh shi wa!!

I go soon jaa comot.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by AutoJoshNG: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eyekandi:

Thank you.

You are welcomed.
Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
eledumare ma wa kplelu eeh...wa ri ore eniyon...and ore orun..AMIN..
Tundecool:

Lol, Broda mi..

Lori hustle ni moh shi wa!!

I go soon jaa comot.
Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Tundecool(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
eledumare ma wa kplelu eeh...wa ri ore eniyon...and ore orun..AMIN..

Amin oOOOOOOoO!!

Ati eyin naaa oO...

Baba na big prayer be dat oO!

Thanks gidi gan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:02am On Jul 21, 2016
gbayi...
Tundecool:

Amin oOOOOOOoO!!

Ati eyin naaa oO...

Baba na big prayer be dat oO!

Thanks gidi gan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Carsells(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Class many but class i 2 or 3 no dey?

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by nestkojex(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please I want to ask about the class j. That's my category. I once applied for class D. After payment, the FRSC refused to complete it for me because they could not capture my fingers my left hand. They told me to go and pay another money. That I can only apply for J. I begged that they change it on their system. They said not possible. I think the class j does not require ten finger capturing
Re: 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License by Emiiyaseyi(m): 5:47am On Dec 23, 2016
molydonhenry:
Abeg Hail Yaweh first, abi u wan do license?
yes. How much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump / Why Do Nigerians Think The Road In Front Of Their House Belongs To Them? / Export/import Used Car Engines To West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.