Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (65765 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / Is This True About UNIBEN? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by obiremy: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
See the 'brain scattering' exam question a lecturer allegedly set for his students in UNIBEn.

Make UNIBEN students no worry,Trezzy Blog dey.If I see this kind question,bros I don chop collapse be that

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-brains-scattering-examination.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by DaBullIT(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Who send you go study law ? grin grin

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by ubongchrisetim(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
is this phd exams or what?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Mologi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
they must have read their books beefore exam and become familiar with the terms used here....

I can only see bunches of grammar....

shebi na dem wan become lawyers...

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by slimthugchimee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
easy question

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Juxtified(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
That's UNIBEN for you. Don't be surprised to know that even those 3 questions the candidate marked, he has absolutely no idea of the answers...You just chose any 3 that feel somehow friendlier than the others.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by personal59: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
abeg park well is not abt the term use but d ability to understand d question nd I bliv as a 500l std u will b familiar with the question. see hw u go scan d question as if its an entrance exam wen its obvious u av been taught for almost 4month if not more mtchewweee

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by pamcode(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Grammar certainly Looks obahiagbon class.

11 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by diportivo: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Brain scattering

Olodo OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by afanide: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Even My Neighbour in Unijos is regretting his decision to study Law.

He feels it might take him ages to get recognized and get entrusted with cases......

3 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
man, That law dept is something else with their exam, In the same UNIBEN, I intend helping one of my friend out by making him explain what some terms in law mean after he done studied for exam...I took his took and asked "Priye (fictitious name), Define legal contract? Dude bursted out laughing at me and said, they don't define in Law, Na so I close him book give am.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Ewizard(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Forget d grammar, understand d rationale behind d querry..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Osmondinho(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
UNIBEN will make you be like. . .

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by pacretus(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
3 laws of a good result are: 1:read. 2:read. 3:read

3 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
They'll surely understand since its their line

I can as well ask 50 questions and u won't understand any

9 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Sirmuel1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by adioolayi(m): 5:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Juxtified:
That's UNIBEN for you. Don't be surprised to know that even those 3 questions the candidate marked, he has absolutely no idea of the answers...You just chose any 3 that feels somehow friendlier than the others.
If he/she doesn't have idea ...then what's his/her purpose in school

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by jazinogold(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2016
You are Lawkey its not Geology department.

7 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Juxtified(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
adioolayi:

If he/she doesn't have idea ...then what's his/her purpose in school
Haha
You mean you never wrote such a test/exam in your life? Then I can conclusively rule out the likelihood of you having gone to UNIBEN.

4 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by chukxie(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Nothing 'biggie' about those questions. They were meant to reflect the intelligence level of the students who took the exam. Chew on it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by sammyscholar(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2016
obiremy:
See the 'brain scattering' exam question a lecturer allegedly set for his students in UNIBEn.

Make UNIBEN students no worry,Trezzy Blog dey.If I see this kind question,bros I don chop collapse be that

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-brains-scattering-examination.html
Course code: Jil 521. I presume they are 500 level students.

But, you see, the questions are not hard. But the trick is that you won't know/understand as an outsider. What the students just need to focus on are the key words; the answers to the questions were all what they have treated in class.

This is not new to us in The Polytechnic, Ibadan. I wonder what you guys will say when you see our questions. More reason why you need to stop deceiving yourselves that UNI is better than poly
https://www.nairaland.com/3230475/incessant-poly-uni-squabble-nairaland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by fizyalasdair(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Uniben na serious school + Law in 500 level = Maximum Brain Activity
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by hybridlord(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2016
This nigga sets questions like one of my professors. It's like studying for his exam is pointless
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by power900: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2016
and I was hoping to see engineering questions and you dey talk law, come to my dept back then and you thank your stars

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by spanzed(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2016
lol...Apart from question 1 I can't attempt any other questions even with my little knowledge of legal methods and legal system.and by the way is 2hoirs not too small to allocate for a 4unit course
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by foremost55(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2016
who send u go study law.....
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by idu1(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Thank you
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by foremost55(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2016
foremost55:
who send u go study law.....
it iz nt by force tu study dat kind of subject by d way. Dat lecturer must b so ash....let him beta change cos it<< APC>
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Madness
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Beemhan(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2016
i wrote the exam myself on Monday... it was my last paper. the lecturer just wanted to confuse us with grammar. those who are grammatically sagacious had no issues with it, some of those who aren't, ended up answering out of point. buh deciphering those words wasn't easy i tell u

7 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by MadCow1: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3993534_capture_jpeg_jpeg211d8fddf14ab4fae7f5bafae9b39dc0

Fhuckery!! grin grin

Number one sounds like a question about Witches and Witchcraft. I am not surprised. Wetin concern Winch and Law? grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.