Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (674058 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
I just sent everyone who PMed a mail with promised package. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
luisina:

Pls kindly introduce me these exchangers. I want to open a fiverr account too but due to this paypal ish, i stalled. Now im encouraged that there's another way one can get their earnings. Help biko
luisina:

Pls kindly introduce me these exchangers. I want to open a fiverr account too but due to this paypal ish, i stalled. Now im encouraged that there's another way one can get their earnings. Help biko
Hi, You really shouldn't be bothering yourself with this issue at this stage.

Fiverr does not require you fill in any mode of payment during registration.

However, there are two exchangers I've had dealings with here on NL.

1. Meritdee <He should be oblivious of my moniker> I dealt with him once. He's trusted and credits fast.

2. Justi4jesu - My first transaction with her sometime in April was a success. And she credits on time too. However, on contacting her via email the next time her behaviour was less than satisfactory. She simply ignored my email. And I don't do BBM and whatsapp. so couldn't contact bia those. Hence I stopped dealing wih her. Other than that she's trusted too.

A friend of mine also talked of AleHub or something like that. Haven't dealt with him though.

The other people I deal with are not Nairalanders.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
WalkerMichael:
my profile has been updated and i think im good to go. thanks for your tips @Venzal.
i navigated through fiverr, and saw a tab "offers" , i messaged few of them, i really wanna know how they bring their jobs. Really waiting for the other parts of your GOLDEN tutorial, and p.s please reply my pm bro as regards the autoresponder etc!

and besides, i think fiverr brings offers related to one's gig bro? am i right?

Bro, pls which part of the site did you locate the "offer tab" have searched but couldn't find it.

I also searched for the buyer request of other Niche eg, (Graphics and design), but couldn't find it.

It seems you can only see the buyer request related to your Niche.

CC: Venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
bikerboy1:

Bro, pls which part of the site did you locate the "offer tab" have searched but couldn't find it.

I also searched for the buyer request of other Niche eg, (Graphics and design), but couldn't find it.

It seems you can only see the buyer request related to your Niche.

CC: Venzal
Offer tab?

I'm at a loss as to what you're trying to imply. Please can you explain better.

As for the buyers request page, you only get offers related to the categories(y) your gig(s) are placed in.

So to get better exposure and access more requests you can:

1. List your gig in closely related category but offer the same service. E.g You can also list your email writing gig in the Writing And Translation category under business and copywriting.

2. Create up to 7 gigs offering other services within same niche.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Was engaged in other activitiēs all through out today. I had no chance to create the updates. I promise to do that tomorrow. I will try to cover the other two services I promised. Stay tuned!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
WalkerMichael:
my profile has been updated and i think im good to go. thanks for your tips @Venzal.
i navigated through fiverr, and saw a tab "offers" , i messaged few of them, i really wanna know how they bring their jobs. Really waiting for the other parts of your GOLDEN tutorial, and p.s please reply my pm bro as regards the autoresponder etc!

and besides, i think fiverr brings offers related to one's gig bro? am i right?
I'm at a loss at what you guys mean by tab offers. I'm yet to come across it. Where exactly did you see this?

And yes. The later part of your post is correct.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
I just sent everyone who PMed a mail with promised package. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by cynthia123(f): 1:32am On Jul 23, 2016
@Venzal: i just checked my email (inbox and spam) i didnt see the Email templates pack...

My email is on my signature tanx
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzRichie(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
So onto the gig creation.

Let's create a Fiverr Gig That Sells This Service:

Gig Title

Category

Description

TAGS

Gig Extras

As a new seller you are allowed to have only two gig extras.

You can have something like this:

So that's that on email marketing.

If you want more info on what email marketing is and would even love to get some email templates that you can easily swipe, I have a little course I bought that can help alot. It is called autoresponder magic. Send me a PM and request for it - I will give you free of charge.

If you have questions, feel free to hit me up or drop them here.

Tomorrow, I will talk about online reviews.

Until then, stay cool. Stay happy and stay winning.

pls ma I saw your post and I am really intrested pls I have tried sending you a pm but I dont know wat is wrong .ma I need it..God bless you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzRichie(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
So onto the gig creation.

Let's create a Fiverr Gig That Sells This Service:

Gig Title

Category

Description

TAGS

Gig Extras

As a new seller you are allowed to have only two gig extras.

You can have something like this:

So that's that on email marketing.

If you want more info on what email marketing is and would even love to get some email templates that you can easily swipe, I have a little course I bought that can help alot. It is called autoresponder magic. Send me a PM and request for it - I will give you free of charge.

If you have questions, feel free to hit me up or drop them here.

Tomorrow, I will talk about online reviews.

Until then, stay cool. Stay happy and stay winning.

I saw your post and I am really intrested pls I have tried sending you a pm but I dont know wat is wrong . I need it..God but i will keep trying.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Just created this account
### ###

please help me analyse it. Thanks.

cc Venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
@ venzal, pls send me d book @ tinnymerit@outlook.com

i will delete d mail later
tanks in advanced.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
[size=13pt]YOUR BABY STEPS[/size]

I usually like to start my lessons like this.

Ask anyone who succeeded from anything, they'll tell you that they succeeded because they decided to TAKE ACTIONS.

ACTION TAKERS are RESULT GETTERS.

You can learn all about Fiverr from all the world-renowned experts. But the only thing that will really bring home the cheedahs is in your DOING what you've learnt.

So if you're following this thread and not ready to put into practice what you're learning, why are you wasting your time? Really, why?

I agree that not everyone gets results from taking action. But then you should also know that consistency is also a key factor of success. Discouragement and lack of focus have stopped a lot of persons from becoming the people they could have been.

Fiverr can make you rich. But this won't happen overnight. You need to be dedicated, focused and determined. And above all never be lazy. Never give up.

A word they say is enough for the wise. I want you to ponder on the above.

Alright, the lessons start now.

I am going to teach you how to deliver these three services:

1. Online reviews

2. App development (don't worry you can do this in mere minutes with an online software. Crazy right?)

3. Email writing

So here are the three major steps involved in earning from Fiverr

1. Create an optimized account/profile.

2. Create gigs.

3. Get orders and deliver.

Yes, that's just it!

But like I said, there are some little other steps weaved in between each of these.

So leggooo... (scroll down for updates)

@venzal, nice of you to offer unconditional help. Pls I PMed you for the book. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
Hi, You really shouldn't be bothering yourself with this issue at this stage.

Fiverr does not require you fill in any mode of payment during registration.

However, there are two exchangers I've had dealings with here on NL.

1. Meritdee <He should be oblivious of my moniker> I dealt with him once. He's trusted and credits fast.

2. Justi4jesu - My first transaction with her sometime in April was a success. And she credits on time too. However, on contacting her via email the next time her behaviour was less than satisfactory. She simply ignored my email. And I don't do BBM and whatsapp. so couldn't contact bia those. Hence I stopped dealing wih her. Other than that she's trusted too.

A friend of mine also talked of AleHub or something like that. Haven't dealt with him though.

The other people I deal with are not Nairalanders.

I hope this helps.

thanks. i appreciate

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks, bro..just got the eBook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
cynthia123:
@Venzal: i just checked my email (inbox and spam) i didnt see the Email templates pack...

My email is on my signature tanx
I've seen your PMs, I'll send it across before the end of today. please y'all exercise patience. Thanks

paulsir:
@ venzal, pls send me d book @ tinnymerit@outlook.com
i will delete d mail later
tanks in advanced.

giftedhands101:

@venzal, nice of you to offer unconditional help. Pls I PMed you for the book. Thanks.

EronzRichie:
I saw your post and I am really intrested pls I have tried sending you a pm but I dont know wat is wrong . I need it..God but i will keep trying.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
ijinlove20:
Just created this account

www.fiverr.com/creative_mind00

please help me analyse it. Thanks.

cc Venzal
Hi, I've just checked it through. Good job. I like your drive. But here are my humble observations and recommendations:

1. The gig description and profile description I made use of as an example is just meant for that only - example purposes. By copying it word for word you're exposing yourself to the wrath of Fiverr.

How? A lot of the people on this thread will use same thing, And once Fiverr notices that, they'll clamp down on all those gigs and possibly accounts.

I just made an example with those so y'all can model yours after it.

2. I'll advise that you avoid making use of the Fiverr gigs package as a new seller.

3. There's a lot of typo in both your profile description and gig description. Proof read them and make the necessary corrections.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chordavies: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
Pls, I need the auto responder package too. Already sent you pm. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
chordavies:

Pls, I need the auto responder package too. Already sent you pm. Thanks
Yes bro.

Please everyone who's sent a PM just exercise patience, I'll send the package unfailingly by later on.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sard(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
The package has been received, venzal. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by homebase(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
@ Venzal

2. I'll advise that you avoid making use of the Fiverr gigs package as a new seller.

Any reason for this advise? By the way, could you please check my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/beyond5star

P.S: I have been meaning to start fiverr for long but was dragging my feet.

But your your thread stabilize the dragging feet :-)

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks @venzal. I've recieved the package. So many pages to read through. #no_sleeping
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by G12(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
G12:
If you need email swipes (hundreds of killer email template for any niche) to deliver your gig with, send me a PM. Not free
wrong thread
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by micholo123(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
Yes bro.

Please everyone who's sent a PM just exercise patience, I'll send the package unfailingly by later on.
. I ve sent u pm, I need d package as well
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
G12:
If you need email swipes (hundreds of killer email template for any niche) to deliver your gig with, send me a PM. Not free

"SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!" shocked shocked shocked

Go and open your own thread an start marketing your so called Suicide Email Template.

We don't need people like you to discourage the OP.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello Everyone,

FINALLY A SOLUTION!!!!

Instead of sending me a PM and not getting a response with your package for hours, simply download the package directly from this link ==> http://onlinecashwindfall.com/Email_Writing_Package.RAR

Please, it's given to you FOC so don't go about selling it or jsing it for 'evil' purposes.

If you sent a mail between yesternite and this morn/noon and haven't gotten a reply with your package, please just download from the link above.

I know a lot of people are itching for us to get underway with the details and delivery process of other services I talked about. I'm also eager to dole out my knowledge but sometimes things crop up impromptu that will have to attend to.

I'm sincerely sorry that no update again today. Simply because I'd a lot to do.

Abeg make una no vex. After service tomorrow, I'll make sure we proceed as planned.

Nonetheless, feel free to ask your questions.

May we all succeed!

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DTalented(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
Hello Everyone,

FINALLY A SOLUTION!!!!

Instead of sending me a PM and not getting a response with your package for hours, simply download the package directly from this link ==> http://onlinecashwindfall.com/Email_Writing_Package.RAR

Please, it's given to you FOC so don't go about selling it or jsing it for 'evil' purposes.

If you sent a mail between yesternite and this morn/noon and haven't gotten a reply with your package, please just download from the link above.

I know a lot of people are itching for us to get underway with the details and delivery process of other services I talked about. I'm also eager to dole out my knowledge but sometimes things crop up impromptu that will have to attend to.

I'm sincerely sorry that no update again today. Simply because I'd a lot to do.

Abeg make una no vex. After service tomorrow, I'll make sure we proceed as planned.

Nonetheless, feel free to ask your questions.

May we all succeed!

God bless you sir.
I'm patiently waiting for you to drop "how to deliver the other listed services like the youtube views" etc
thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gmajor:
wrong thread
Lol. Thanks jare. Some people are very funny

homebase:
@ Venzal
[b][/b]
Any reason for this advise? By the way, could you please check my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/beyond5star
P.S: I have been meaning to start fiverr for long but was dragging my feet.
But your your thread stabilize the dragging feet :-)
Thanks.
You're welcome bro.

Well, my reason is just personal. I just feel it's better to start activating that - gig packages - when you're a level one seller and above. Butyou can still go with yours' and see how it performs.

I checked your gig, and everything looks right. You just need to proof read and change up some spellings on your profile description.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gmajor:
Thanks @venzal. I've recieved the package. So many pages to read through. #no_sleeping
That's the spirit bro! We lEARN to EARN! wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
I would love to have the package too. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kentochi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Venzal:
share the package with me as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.