Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675165 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gr8tsuccess: 6:47pm On May 05, 2017
I need 3 reviews from non writing niche contact here 080..633..649..23
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 05, 2017
Hello house, please house, my fiverr paypal withdrawal option is showing null. What's the problem? Although this was sent to me few days ago, I thought because I was having issue with a particular order.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FrancisAdl(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2017
$452 payoneer funds for sale @375/$
Contact me at 08068069104 if interested
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Johncrown80(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2017
I need 3 review from different account.

Quote me if you have.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2017
I need reviews from non writing accounts.
Gtbank users preferably
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 8:31am On May 06, 2017
Great thread, great people! Well done everyone and a heartfelt thank you for all wetin una share for here for free. God bless your hustle and increase you all. Amen. I'm new, obviously. I've been reading and I've even set up my Fiverr account to do social media management. I love it so much, but I no sabi. So I've downloaded a few Youtube videos (no be small GB videos dey zap o!) and they were well worth it but I need more. I haven't gotten a single client yet but I'm not giving up at all.

Question. How can I download videos from Lynda about social media management for free? I visited "rilnetnigeria" but each time I click the link, they tell me online registration has been suspended or is no longer available. Please, who can help out?

Or who has Lynda videos on social media management to share with me? Maybe through email? Please. Is @beautycrush here? Can I contact you via email? Not to tutor me o. I just need videos or software maybe, then I can catch up on my own.

Ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2017
Good morning,

I am looking to outsource my email marketing content writing as I don't have time to do this myself. I would like the tone of the emails to be engaging, informative and entertaining – kind of like a "Get to know me" approach.

At present I'd be looking to send one marketing email through my MailChimp account per week with a view to increasing that to 2 at a later date.

Do you have the capacity to take this on?

Click here to reply to the message

Thank you,

guys Pls I need help and pointers on how to go about this.
thanks in anticipation of the coming help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 9:18am On May 06, 2017
beautycrush24:

Lol.....I no dey do whiteboard o. I been don learn videoscribe but social media and VA no gree me concentrate for that one.

Mama B, do you have any idea how I can download videos for free on Lynda about social media marketing? The link on "rilnetnigeria" seems to have been disabled. Or do you have videos you can share with me? I know you are busy. I will teach myself. I just need Lynda videos to add to the ones I got from Youtube, please. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 10:03am On May 06, 2017
WingIt:
Great thread, great people! Well done everyone and a heartfelt thank you for all wetin una share for here for free. God bless your hustle and increase you all. Amen. I'm new, obviously. I've been reading and I've even set up my Fiverr account to do social media management. I love it so much, but I no sabi. So I've downloaded a few Youtube videos (no be small GB videos dey zap o!) and they were well worth it but I need more. I haven't gotten a single client yet but I'm not giving up at all.

Question. How can I download videos from Lynda about social media management for free? I visited "rilnetnigeria" but each time I click the link, they tell me online registration has been suspended or is no longer available. Please, who can help out?

Or who has Lynda videos on social media management to share with me? Maybe through email? Please. Is @beautycrush here? Can I contact you via email? Not to tutor me o. I just need videos or software maybe, then I can catch up on my own.

Ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance.

I've solved my problem with the Lynda link. Thanks, all.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2017
WingIt:

I've solved my problem with the Lynda link. Thanks, all.
Good to know u've found a solution. I just saw your mention
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
Please eh, I'm back again o. The Lynda thing is not working cry. Can anyone kindly show me how I can contact the guy who posted the links on "rilnetnigeria"? Please, I really need help here. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 2:41pm On May 06, 2017
beautycrush24:

Good to know u've found a solution. I just saw your mention

No o cryit didn't work. My dear, please help me. I need this so badly.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:43pm On May 06, 2017
WingIt:
Please eh, I'm back again o. The Lynda thing is not working cry. Can anyone kindly show me how I can contact the guy who posted the links on "rilnetnigeria"? Please, I really need help here. Thanks.
rilnet09
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
WingIt:

No o cryit didn't work. My dear, please help me. I need this so badly.
I don't use Lynda. I use youtube
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 3:45pm On May 06, 2017
beautycrush24:

I don't use Lynda. I use youtube

Oh ok. I'll try to contact him. And if it still doesn't work, then I'll just look for more Youtube vids. Thanks dear, you're a darling.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2017
WingIt:

Go to extratorrentz. Com. Search for Lynda. Download tire. All na torrent

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Greg007(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2017
please someone should tell me how to create a USA phone number, I ve tried nextplus and textnow but non is working very fine. the textnow I can't call the number and I don't want to risk it. so who has verified his or her account Pls tell me. my account is on the 20th day.

and I also have another account I have 8 dollars in which I don't use again. so I want to use the 8 dollars to do review at the rate of 310
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dollabiz: 7:42pm On May 06, 2017
Good
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 8:10pm On May 06, 2017
beautycrush24:

rilnet09

Bosslady, I think it's Rilwan09
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 8:50pm On May 06, 2017
nkhay hw fa , u call me?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 5:17am On May 07, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

See contact in signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by engrbayo11: 6:07am On May 07, 2017
Johncrown80:
I need 3 review from different account.

Quote me if you have.

let me review you. send me email on adedoyinadebayo2013 at gmail dot com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by engrbayo11: 6:09am On May 07, 2017
Greg007:
please someone should tell me how to create a USA phone number, I ve tried nextplus and textnow but non is working very fine. the textnow I can't call the number and I don't want to risk it. so who has verified his or her account Pls tell me. my account is on the 20th day.

and I also have another account I have 8 dollars in which I don't use again. so I want to use the 8 dollars to do review at the rate of 310

Use primo number, I have someone that helped me to pay for the one year package. I can connect you with him if you want
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by engrbayo11: 6:14am On May 07, 2017
I have one account on fiverr with $16 there and I have forgotten my security answer. I want to use it for review. If you want review, send me email on adedoyinadebayo2013 at gmail dot com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 6:47am On May 07, 2017
nkhay:

Bosslady, I think it's Rilwan09
Lol....thank u senior boss. Na vision I see so.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 6:54am On May 07, 2017
rilwan09:
nkhay hw fa , u call me?

Fine dear. Someone needs help downloading from your site ni
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chiefkpokp(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2017
170,000¥¥¥ Now available in Yu'E Bao(BankCard) to Alipay,China banks, @58/¥

I support physical deals (100000¥ above)
I support same access,uba, FirstBank, Gtbank.
My supported states are Benin(preferred) Lagos,Abuja,PH and Enugu..for physical deals

Rates for payment for goods via links/Request to pay on your behalf is 65/¥
chinese stores payment like(1688.com,taobao,aliexpress,dhgate, etc)-----No service charge!!!, Drop your links in my email, get invoice,pay the Naira,and your goods will be paid.

I only need paypal 0-8452usd now, Bring it if your rate is good. (fnf or i pay for what i receive, My payment is not instant as my chinese agent would need to confirm funds before i credit you, and my buying rate is 343-347/$)

Use my whatsapp.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hiremyminivan: 8:57am On May 07, 2017
If you are an experienced writer, I offer in excess of N1,500/500words, depending on how difficult the paper is to write and the quality of your writing, I pay a lot more (but that is a trade secret to be shared between me and the writer(s) I hire.

If I am going to smile to the bank, why should my business partner cry to his bed?

Successful businesses are built on teams where everyone feels a sense of belonging and does not feel cheated!

I will request that you send me just 1 sample of your writing, and I will ask that you prepare a 1,000 word sample based on a topic I shall provide to you, you should organize your thoughts logically into an introduction, main body and a conclusion

The test is to confirm if indeed you have what it takes to truly research a topic and from such research craft a paper that makes sense, not just a hodge podge of incorrehent and confused ramblings.

The second thing I look for is the ability to take a difficult subject and make it so simple that anyone can understand.

By asking for a sample based on a topic I choose, I can reduce/eliminate fraud aka attempts to game the system.

If your writing has those attributes, we will be in this for the long haul.

I do not plan to pay for the test, but if your paper is sufficiently and sensibly well-written, you are going to have jobs and I do not mind showing appreciation in cash or in kind or both well-aboved agreed terms of contract signed!

I still need writers.

My email is my nairaland username at gmail dot come

You can be assured that I play my game fair and square
Thank you!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 9:31am On May 07, 2017
hiremyminivan:
If you are an experienced writer, I offer in excess of N1,500/500words, depending on how difficult the paper is to write and the quality of your writing, I pay a lot more (but that is a trade secret to be shared between me and the writer(s) I hire.

If I am going to smile to the bank, why should my business partner cry to his bed?

Successful businesses are built on teams where everyone feels a sense of belonging and does not feel cheated!

I will request that you send me just 1 sample of your writing, and I will ask that you prepare a 1,000 word sample based on a topic I shall provide to you, you should organize your thoughts logically into an introduction, main body and a conclusion

The test is to confirm if indeed you have what it takes to truly research a topic and from such research craft a paper that makes sense, not just a hodge podge of incorrehent and confused ramblings.

The second thing I look for is the ability to take a difficult subject and make it so simple that anyone can understand.

By asking for a sample based on a topic I choose, I can reduce/eliminate fraud aka attempts to game the system.

If your writing has those attributes, we will be in this for the long haul.

I do not plan to pay for the test, but if your paper is sufficiently and sensibly well-written, you are going to have jobs and I do not mind showing appreciation in cash or in kind or both well-aboved agreed terms of contract signed!

I still need writers.

My email is my nairaland username at gmail dot come

You can be assured that I play my game fair and square
Thank you!
1000 words article and no payment?
Can't you make it 500 words.
Don't do Indian on People

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 9:38am On May 07, 2017
Fiverr/Paypal Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 12:14pm On May 07, 2017
rilwan09:
nkhay hw fa , u call me?

Hi @rilwan09. I'm the one who was looking for how to contact you. I'm new to freelancing and I need videos on social media marketing and email marketing for free from Lynda. But the links for free Lynda account on your site are coming back negative no matter what you do. Can you help out, please? Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WingIt: 12:15pm On May 07, 2017
nkhay:

Fine dear. Someone needs help downloading from your site ni

Thanks, darling. I really appreciate your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.