Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (674966 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Bobbybabs(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
justi4jesu:
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
People still dey earn from that topbuzz shocked
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ninety5: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sard:

Hi.
Sorry for replying late.

I've gone through your profile, and you've done a relatively good job. However, take your time to proofread the profile and gig descriptions and improve them, especially the use of punctuation marks.

Also, I don't think you optimized your descriptions with keywords. Check out the top-rated sellers in your sub-niche and incorporate the keywords they have in their descriptions.

As for the Buyers' Request, I don't know much about it because I've not used it since 2017 or so. So I've little or no contribution to make concerning it.

One of your gig is for app creation while others are for writing or so. This makes you look like Jack of all trades, and I'm sure you know what they say about "Jack". Pick one skill, hone it and deliver high-quality services to your clients.

All the best, bro.

Thanks bro, you are great.
I will proceed to making the necessary corrections.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 3RNEST(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Still available to Approve all Upwork Account
Local/Foreign Account can be approved by us.

Interested kindly WhatsApp us today.
See WhatsApp link below.....

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by AbamOnyerubi: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Good day all

How do you deliver a translation job?

Someone asked me to translate his web pages for him.

Please, how do I go about it?

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by methyl: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who can teach me a one on one session on how to make animation video with videofx. I want to create my nitche on fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Alpha001: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
methyl:
Who can teach me a one on one session on how to make animation video with videofx. I want to create my nitche on fiverr
where are you?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by methyl: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Alpha001:

where are you?
I am in lagos here where are u located can i get your number so we can chat on whatsap
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ninety5: 6:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Sard:

Hi.
Sorry for replying late.

I've gone through your profile, and you've done a relatively good job. However, take your time to proofread the profile and gig descriptions and improve them, especially the use of punctuation marks.

Also, I don't think you optimized your descriptions with keywords. Check out the top-rated sellers in your sub-niche and incorporate the keywords they have in their descriptions.

As for the Buyers' Request, I don't know much about it because I've not used it since 2017 or so. So I've little or no contribution to make concerning it.

One of your gig is for app creation while others are for writing or so. This makes you look like Jack of all trades, and I'm sure you know what they say about "Jack". Pick one skill, hone it and deliver high-quality services to your clients.

All the best, bro.

Hello bro, I just edited my gigs and added a few more. Still, no orders. Do you recommend I create a US account, then place a couple of orders myself for five-star ratings?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by micholo123(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
House please, is buyers request feature no longer available for a fresh account in fiverr? I created a fresh account and cant find the buyers request feature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2019
114$ Fiverr PayPal available. Contact on my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sard(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2019
ninety5:

Hello bro, I just edited my gigs and added a few more. Still, no orders. Do you recommend I create a US account, then place a couple of orders myself for five-star ratings?
Hi,
That's a good idea.
However, you need to be careful when creating the new account and/or rating your account. Any mistake can make you lose your accounts.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Alpha001: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
methyl:

I am in lagos here where are u located can i get your number so we can chat on whatsap
I'm not in Lagos.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ninety5: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sard:

Hi,
That's a good idea.
However, you need to be careful when creating the new account and/or rating your account. Any mistake can make you lose your accounts.

Thank you sir.
I will have to outsource then.
You are great.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pauladonis(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Update: Venzal and all the other contributors on this thread, may God bless you beyond your wildest dreams. I just completed my first order yesterday 21st January 2019. It was worth $30. That's officially the highest Amount I have ever made online since I started hustling in 2012. Though I also missed the opportunity to get a $1500 permanent job because of poor network but my mentality about making money online has completely changed. Now I know what works and will keep improving on it.

If I could just get those email templates, It would be a great help to me. Please, anyone who has it should please help me out.

I am also available for writing and transcription jobs.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/77c57497b2?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dikachi86(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2019
make shopping more of fun @ www.smarthshopping.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2019
TODAY EXCHANGE :

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL services also available

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

Instant Payment Guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE®️
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by modath(f): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by talkportal: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
justi4jesu:
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Tested & Trusted �✅

What's the least skrill fund you do buy?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by generationz(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hey guys, if you need a freelance writer pleas
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
talkportal:

What's the least skrill fund you do buy?

$10
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ghanaian(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm here to help you on Approval of all Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2019

Tested & Trusted �✅

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by teamb: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2019
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE @YOUR RATE

https:///2348095451718

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EGBEDA101: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Please I just opened a new account on Fiverr,but I've searched all through but did not see the Buyer request option.

Has it been deactivated or is it not applicable to new accounts?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pauladonis(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
EGBEDA101:
Please I just opened a new account on Fiverr,but I've searched all through but did not see the Buyer request option.

Has it been deactivated or is it not applicable to new accounts?

you'll see some tabs at the top right corner of your screen, click on the selling tab, you'll see buyers requests among the options.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by modath(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by temigreat(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
MAKE MONEY ON FIVERR THE SMART WAY BY PERFORMING EASY GIGS THAT CAN BE DELIVERED IN 5 MINUTES.
Create fiverr gigs that can be delivered in less than 5 minutes with ease.
GET IT FOR 2500
If interested contact me on whatsapp(08179675371)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Grupo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
temigreat:
MAKE MONEY ON FIVERR THE SMART WAY BY PERFORMING EASY GIGS THAT CAN BE DELIVERED IN 5 MINUTES.
Create fiverr gigs that can be delivered in less than 5 minutes with ease.
GET IT FOR 2500
If interested contact me on whatsapp(08179675371)

Why don't you create the gigs and make the money? Well, we all know the reason.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by awoofawoo: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Grupo:

Why don't you create the gigs and make the money? Well, we all know the reason.

Na him own Fiverr gig be that......let no one fool you biko... Fiverr ti tough gan. Grace Oluwa lo gbe ise wole na

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.