Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675276 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Emmyk:

Writing? Virtual Assistant? Extracting Audio from YouTube video ? Digital Marketing?
The list is endless, just search the subcategories, there so many jobs you can do with your phone.

Bro what is virtual assistant all about and how easy is it to offer such service
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
favome:

like me I dnt have guarantee for phcn light so every evening I charge my phone and power bank hence I work on orders only when generator is on.
So I will suggest u do same, use phone and power bank during the day and in the evening use you laptop to do any work you have.
Though I do all my work with my phone despite the fact I have laptops because of Nepa wahala.

Bro what service do you offer so comfortably with your fone
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=mimiy05 post=48993469] Send me a pm. And I'm a lady smiley[/quote
hi I sent a pm too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
favome:

Yes you can. use your phone to do bidding, then your phone for communication and laptop to execute only. There are jobs you can use only phone to offer without using laptop.
Do research and you will have result.
Would pm you shortly
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
fasa199:

Bro what service do you offer so comfortably with your fone
I do keywords research, competitor analysis e.t.c in digital marketing. l'm a lady not bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Would pm you shortly
Ok
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hi favome, kindly check your pm too. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Nomeh17 post=48960484]Oga Venza I still remain loyal. A buyer just contact me about 2 hours ago and asked if i can write a brief email writing for him in 1 hour and i said yes but it could be up to 2 hours that he should order d gig and immediately he ordered and I have delivered this gig. shocked Thank U Boss.

In fact it was up to three persons with different request but i just have to quickly gabbled this one and keep others on holding.

For those who maybe asking how I have this opportunities, the secret to use that keyword package oga dropped here and do keyword research for your gig description either include all necessary keywords to your gig description for fiverr seo. [/quote

I need your help! I just open email marketing gigs, but I don't really understand how to go about the procedures when I get order for it. I need the basic procedures, and probably how to write the package.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by coolshegs10(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
mimiy05:

Send me a pm. And I'm a lady smiley

Oh! Sorry about that smiley. I've sent the pm already but I don't know how Nairaland's emailing system work. Please let me know if u got it. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
favome:
Ok
sent please check
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:
sent please check
I did not receive your pm. kindly send it again
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by coolshegs10(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Emmyk:

Writing? Virtual Assistant? Extracting Audio from YouTube video ? Digital Marketing?
The list is endless, just search the subcategories, there so many jobs you can do with your phone.

Boss, how do you extract audio from YouTube video? Please put me through. I've been using my phone since I started on fiverr and I'm now a level one seller. I just want to diversify.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulkayo007: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2016
thanks i appreciate the topic on this thread smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2016
URGENTLY NEEDED
If you can give 2500 Facebook page likes before tomorrow afternoon using bots or any means please reply here or WhatsApp me NOW on zero 8 zero 943 zero 11 two 5. I will pay N1500 for this .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sonickay(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Venzal:
I'm sure you're talking about the tests. Buyers feel you have a knowledge of the field and can do a good job when you've a high score in the tests.
Thanks so much Venza. The ideas and softwares I got from this thread are superb. I tried to register for unworkable with a fake picture. It was rejected and I was told it violates their picture policy as it doesn't look like look like me. I really want to enter up work, is there a template to follow successfully. I plan to do transcription and proofreading work as a start.

And pls pls pls, can you discuss anything about how to do a mini or big time ranking for fiverr gigs, with or without bots.
To our online succe$$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2016
coolshegs10:

Boss, how do you extract audio from YouTube video? Please put me through. I've been using my phone since I started on fiverr and I'm now a level one seller. I just want to diversify.
Thanks.
If the client says you shouldn't touch any part, and it should be exactly the way it is on YouTube, visit clipconverter.cc
Paste the YouTube link there, you set up some things like, the where it should start and finish, the quality you want and all, when all is set, click start, once done, download your file and send to client.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2016
fasa199:

Bro what is virtual assistant all about and how easy is it to offer such service
Assisting clients the projects they give, like typing scanned documents, using Excel to input data, managing, powerpoint and lots more.
It is easy, if you have the right skill.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2016
URGENTLY NEEDED
If you can give 2500 Facebook page likes before tomorrow afternoon using any means please reply here or WhatsApp me NOW on zero 8 zero 943 zero 11 two 5. I will pay N1500 for this .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by be29(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2016
felibrain:
URGENTLY NEEDED
If you can give 2500 Facebook page likes before tomorrow afternoon using any means please reply here or WhatsApp me NOW on zero 8 zero 943 zero 11 two 5. I will pay N1500 for this .
let's do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yelex: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2016
felibrain:
URGENTLY NEEDED

if you care I'm here. I can help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Emmyk:

If the client says you shouldn't touch any part, and it should be exactly the way it is on YouTube, visit clipconverter.cc
Paste the YouTube link there, you set up some things like, the where it should start and finish, the quality you want and all, when all is set, click start, once done, download your file and send to client.

You mean it's easy like this shocked What if he says you should touch something?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yelex: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2016
I finally got my first order after a month but it's Review on Amazon and Amazon have review policy I don't think I can meet the review policy . Help me guys how do I go about it. Time is tickling
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yelex: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

You mean it's easy like this shocked What if he says you should touch something?

that's what I wanted asking too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

Then that's where Editing software comes in. grin
I have two clients that I usually do this for once in a while.
The first, I take just a little part of the YouTube audio, merge it with the new audio he sends, then reupload to his SoundCloud and YouTube profiles.

The other, I download the YouTube audio, then cut and cut some specific parts where he requests, sometimes, 40 short cuts, name the 40 audio files the given 40 quotes he sends in a doc file, then reupload back to him.

Lobatan. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Emmyk:

Then that's where Editing software comes in. grin
I have two clients that I usually do this for once in a while.
The first, I take just a little part of the YouTube audio, merge it with the new audio he sends, then reupload to his SoundCloud and YouTube profiles.

The other, I download the YouTube audio, then cut and cut some specific parts where he requests, sometimes, 40 short cuts, name the 40 audio files the given 40 quotes he sends in a doc file, then reupload back to him.

Lobatan. cool

Thanks, Sounds easy in a way. what kind of software do you use?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dguyindcorner(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2016
justi4jesu:

I edit and removes remove noise. This is one mistake I found on your profile.

I have $83 to sell via payoneer, how do I get it to you?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
dguyindcorner:

I have $83 to sell via payoneer, how do I get it to you?

Contact on my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2016
favome:

Ok
hi mam, how many numbers of keywords do u normally delivered to ur buyer on keyword research gig thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:
hi mam, how many numbers of keywords do u normally delivered to ur buyer on keyword research gig thanks
In my gig I set it at 500+ with recommendations of 20 performing keywords though all my orders were through buyer request. The maximum I offer is 1000 keywords for $5.

In buyers request I work with the buyers demand but when buyer ask for 100 keywords in request, I offer him 300+
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hspda: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Hello house, I wish to venture into email marketing niche supply bulk email list, however I am hooked to how I will deliver it to clients. Do no if I will upload it directly or upload online and provide d link to download considering the size of the file. Gurus in d house, please help me out
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Mikkyjay17 post=48995958][/quote]

Please u can read through this thread and gather little information. Oga said something about it here. Again u can just type in d Google email writing samples and click on both images and web content of d result. Thank u. U can still click around page 51 to d last page and see d little info guide I dropped somewhere d.

My system has surprisingly developed fault o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2016
favome:

In my gig I set it at 500+ with recommendations of 20 performing keywords though all my orders were through buyer request. The maximum I offer is 1000 keywords for $5.

In buyers request I work with the buyers demand but when buyer ask for 100 keywords in request, I offer him 300+

Do you use longtail or adword planner

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.