Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? (1560 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by IdomaLikita: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Guys, the world is agog with this new gaming app..leading to high profile Hacking attacks and Politico-Religious Debates in the Middle East...no doubt it's a hit globally..but down here in Nigeria, it's mum, despite our copy copy attitude..what could be responsible for PokemonGo not being noticed in Nigeria yet?
Matured answers please...no insults..tnx
Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2016
With time it would come here. Isn't it said the app works with geo-location or so? Probably they haven't input Nigerian landmarks into the database.
Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by khalhokage(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Data is expensive, electricity is non-existent, security is a joke.

Pokemon go drains data and power quickly, hence the data and electricity up there, and it requires people to walk around for miles and probably at night too in other to properly enjoy the game, hence security.

I'm not going to going walk into some shady neighborhood waving my phone around like a homing beacon for all the agbero to see.

And i'm not going to spend my hard earned data that i'm trying to manage just so i'll be able to train a legendary chamander same goes for electricity i'm not going to leave home to chase Pokemon across the city when I know i'll be coming home to darkness.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by mereb(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
So recently, game lovers around the globe had their first taste of Augmented Reality with the Pokémon Go game. But it is interesting to know that this isn’t the first of Pokémon game................read more @ http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/ways-pokemon-affect/

Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by MrDojo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.........comment of the year

khalhokage:
Data is expensive, electricity is non-existent, security is a joke.

Pokemon go drains data and power quickly, hence the data and electricity up there, and it requires people to walk around for miles and probably at night too in other to properly enjoy the game, hence security.

I'm not going to going walk into some shady neighborhood waving my phone around like a homing beacon for all the agbero to see.

And i'm not going to spend my hard earned data that i'm trying to manage just so i'll be able to train a legendary chamander same goes for electricity i'm not going to leave home to chase Pokemon across the city when I know i'll be coming home to darkness.

1 Like

Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pokemongo can suck on deez nutz
Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
When it is officially available in the app stores.

>> How to download Pokemon Go in Nigeria
Re: When Will Pokemongo Fever Hit Nigeria? by nareshpatel: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Pokémon GO is an adventure game developed by Niantic Incorporated, a company known for the popular title – Ingress. The game is fully licensed by The Pokémon Company and it is available on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store in 2016.here is <a href="http://www.queryanswered.com/how-to-get-pokemon-go-iphone-android-all-countries/">Here’s how to get Pokemon Go on iPhone and Android-For All countries</a>

(1) (Reply)

CALL OF DUTY WW2 BETA CODE GIVEAWAY! (PS4) / Destiny 2: How To Get Curated Black Armory Weapon Rolls / 3d Phyno, Iceprince N Jimmy Jatt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.