Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. (3408 Views)

5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by temmym4(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Have you ever travelled out of your home country? If yes, where?
Let me kick it off....

Malaysia

Egypt

Thailand

Ghana

Togo

Benin Republic...

i still hope to visit other places provided there is time and resources.
over to you guys smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by umbo: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
I Visited : Senegal, Mali, Borkinafaso, Togo, G/bissau, Ghana, G/conacry, Ivery Cost, Bennin And The Gambia Few Yrs Back

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Evergreen4(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria, biafra, Oduduwa republic, Niger delta repblic, arewa republic. I don travel sha tongue cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by ligopedro: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Evergreen4:
Nigeria, biafra, Oduduwa republic, Niger delta repblic, arewa republic. I don travel sha tongue cheesy
grin

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by doubletroublmum(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria, Germany, Spain, France, Poland, Sweden, UK, Netherlands..Austria, i Love to travel

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by temmym4(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Evergreen4:

Lol. I see u travel a lot cheesy
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Evergreen4(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Can I join you on your next trip ? If u don't mind.
doubletroublmum:
Nigeria, Germany, Spain, France, Poland, Sweden, UK, Netherlands..Austria, i Love to travel
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Mcowubaba: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Only GOD will save us from the lies in this thread....
But that not withstanding....
Lemme talk my own lie grin grin

UK, London
Germany, Brandenburg
Canada, Gastown
Ghana, Kumasi
South Africa, jo burg (2 days) long story
Togo.
Cotonou

Lagos Abegiii na Country be dat cheesy

I wanna go to USA before Donald Trump win, who go epp me angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by doubletroublmum(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Actually I have been taking these trips over the past years since I'm living in Germany. Most countries like Netherlands, Poland and France have borders to Germany so you just drive there.

But my next trip will lead to Nigeria next year.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by bolaji3071(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Somalia.

Burundi

Libya

Liberia

Togo

Benin republic

Uganda

(The places have been to in my imaginations)

South Korea - Seoul

Japan - Tokyo

Us - Ohio
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by hadlee62: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
I am a travel agent Hadlee by name and I have visited countless numbers of countries. well I give you kudos for the travellings you have embarked upon well that's cool but have you heard of TRAVELOCITY am one of their travel agents and representatives and marketers in Nigeria and AFRICA if you want a bargain price for tickets, and safe and guided trips please whatsapp me on this number 09 055 0892 67 and 0n skype hadlee62 . you can also add me on facebook (hadlee williams).

1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by kellykings84: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Ghana
Kenya
Ethiopia
South Africa
United State of America

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by starlite101(f): 2:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Germany
Canada
Jamaica
St. Maarten
Belgium
Cote d'Ivoire

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by londoner: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Canada
US
France
Belgium
Spain
Malta
Thailand
Hong Kong
Tunisia
Nigeria
Ghana
Australia

I love traveling and hope to see as much of this world as possible. South America and Caribbean next hopefully.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by sobastical: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Hope no lies? Lol
Mine: Benin Republic
In my dreams USA, Germany and Finland
Almost hit India and Estonia last year undecided embarassed sad
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by moneybag100: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Turkey

Germany

Belgium

Netherland

Finland

Sweden

Hungary

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by umbo: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2016
umbo:
I Visited : Senegal, Mali, Borkinafaso, Togo, G/bissau, Ghana, G/conacry, Ivery Cost, Bennin And The Gambia Few Yrs Back

I enjoyed my stay while in tha Gambia ,a strong tourism zone whites men and women found in every corner of Banjul,

I actually stayed in Grant street, Banjul

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by umbo: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by iamord(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
londoner:
Canada
US
France
Belgium
Spain
Malta
Thailand
Hong Kong
Tunisia
Nigeria
Ghana
Australia

I love traveling and hope to see as much of this world as possible. South America and Caribbean next hopefully.
now that's a green cv.. With a passport well stamped you got little probs.
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Lobasco(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
londoner:
Canada
US
France
Belgium
Spain
Malta
Thailand
Hong Kong
Tunisia
Nigeria
Ghana
Australia

Mr Londoner u never visit UK b4 ni grin
Ur name na Londoner na undecided
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ghana

Benin Rep.

Togo

Ivory Coast

Senegal
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by wunmi590(m): 2:20am On Jul 22, 2016
1. Nigeria
2. United state of abeokuta
3. United state of akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by loschivatos(m): 2:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Burkina Faso

Mali

Senegal

Sweden

Germany

Italy

Spain

Scotland

England

15 years abroad, yearly visit to Nigeria, yet none of these countries could take d place of my 9ja. No other place to call home except "my home"

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by umbo: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
I desire to visit cape verde and las- palmars islands pretty soon. the former is about 100km west of Dakar ,senegal While the latter is a spanish teritory some 100km away from western shahara

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by 9jaStar: 2:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Hope I can remember all. Apart from a few vacations, mostly work-related

EUROPE: Greece, Holland, Switzerland, UK, Germany
SOUTH AMERICA: Brazil, Colombia
NORTH AMERICA: USA, Mexico
ASIA: China, UAE, Qatar, Bangladesh
OCEANIA: Australia
AFRICA: Ghana, Guinea, CIV, Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Sudan, Congo, DRC, Gabon, Eq Guinea, Togo, Benin, Namibia, Rwanda, Angola, Mozambique, Senegal

I think I may have missed out on a couple, especially in Africa

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Lordkylie(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2016
nigeria nigeria nigeria i love travelling though, i will visit these places when i'm older
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Emmyk(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Never travelled out. I hope to, soon.
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by striker9(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
sobastical:
Hope no lies? Lol Mine: Benin Republic In my dreams USA, Germany and Finland Almost hit India and Estonia last year undecided embarassed sad
God go do am
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by sobastical: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
striker9:
God go do am

My brother, God is my hope now.. nothing more. Amen
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Mautonmentos(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Europe: U.K, Turkey, Germany.
Asia/Middle East: U.A.E
North America: U.S.A
Africa: Nigeria(sic)

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Tokyo50: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
hadlee62:
I am a travel agent Hadlee by name and I have visited countless numbers of countries. well I give you kudos for the travellings you have embarked upon well that's cool but have you heard of TRAVELOCITY am one of their travel agents and representatives and marketers in Nigeria and AFRICA if you want a bargain price for tickets, and safe and guided trips please whatsapp me on this number 09 055 0892 67 and 0n skype hadlee62 . you can also add me on facebook (hadlee williams).

Travelocity is a travel site to buy tickets and hotel rooms. All you need is a credit card, not an Agent.
Re: Mention The Countries That You Have Been To. by Turco: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Since I am a Turkish and living in Turkey, I've travelled a lot in Europe but never been out of Europe. I'd like to travel out of Europe one day when I feel myself financially and morally ready. Especially Japan and South Korea.

Austria
Belgium
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
France
Germany
Greece
Italy
Norway
Poland
Slovakia
Sweden
Spain
The Netherlands

so far...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horrible Accident In Ofankor Ghana (graphic Image) / Amount Of Nigerians In Canada Has Tripled / I Was At The Brazilian Independence Day Celebrations In Brasilia 2021(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.