Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. (551 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / What God Has Determined Shall Be Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
For all who are CURIOUS to know what this ELABORATE EXPLANATION is all about should firstly read the link below. It is an INTRODUCTION to what i intend to EXPLAIN. But what i intended to explain i will keep away from EVERYONE at this moment until we have FINISHED reading the link below.

The reason being that i want from us a proper EXAMINATION based on OBJECTIVITY and not on PRECONCIEVED OPINION which is as a result of UNREASONABLE feelings, haboured in the PROGRAMMED MINDS via INDOCTRINATION OF IRRATIONAL DOGMA when the SUBJECT MATTER is finally made OPEN.

Here is the link, READ, STUDY and DIGEST.

www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

It wasnt written by me but Garikai Chengu, a Research Scholar at Harvard University.

Chubhie's signature is among the best i adore on NAIRALAND which is as thus:

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from OPPRESSION, for if he violates this duty, HE ESTABLISHES A PRECEDENT THAT WILL REACH TO HIMSELF"

Will continue tomorrow or next and then the SUBJECT MATTER would be unfolded. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. by RandomVic(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
WORDWORLD:
For all who are CURIOUS to know what this ELABORATE EXPLANATION is all about should firstly read the link below. It is an INTRODUCTION to what i intend to EXPLAIN. But what i intended to explain i will keep away from EVERYONE at this moment until we have FINISHED reading the link below.

The reason being that i want from us a proper EXAMINATION based on OBJECTIVITY and not on PRECONCIEVED OPINION which is as a result of UNREASONABLE feelings, haboured in the PROGRAMMED MINDS via INDOCTRINATION OF IRRATIONAL DOGMA when the SUBJECT MATTER is finally made OPEN.

Here is the link, READ, STUDY and DIGEST.

www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

It wasnt written by me but Garikai Chengu, a Research Scholar at Harvard University.

Chubhie's signature is among the best i adore on NAIRALAND which is as thus:

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from OPPRESSION, for if he violates this duty, HE ESTABLISHES A PRECEDENT THAT WILL REACH TO HIMSELF"

Will continue tomorrow of next and then the SUBJECT MATTER would be unfolded. Thank you.

Well like I said on my other post, I don't like back and forth dust up on Nairaland, having said that, I would rather you're done with a comprehensive breakdown as to how the West is responsible for the spread of terrorism in places I mentioned on my other post only then would I give it a listen.

I'll go through that link much later though.

Thank you.
Re: Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
[
Re: Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
RandomVic:

Well like I said on my other post, I don't like back and forth dust up on Nairaland, having said that, I would rather you're done with a comprehensive breakdown as to how the West is responsible for the spread of terrorism in places I mentioned on my other post only then would I give it a listen.

I'll go through that link much later though.

Thank you.

You welcome Randomvic,

I myself do not derive any kind of pleasure in the sport called
ARGUEMENT, moving back and forth and no genuine TRUTH SEEKER does.

What we enjoy doing is DECONSTRUCTING a CONCEPT and looking at the CRUX of the matter from all sides, stating with CLARITY, DESCRIPTIVELY, the TRUTH of what it is after SINCERE
EXAMINATION for the sake of LOGIC, JUSTICE, RATIONALITY,
SPIRITUALITY, UNDERSTANDING and most of all, profering
SOLUTIONS to PROBLEMS and CHALLENGES faced by
HUMANITY.

Thank you, for stating your terms.
Re: Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. by RandomVic(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
WORDWORLD:

You welcome Randomvic,

I myself do not derive any kind of pleasure in the sport called
ARGUEMENT, moving back and forth and no genuine TRUTH SEEKER does.

What we enjoy doing is DECONSTRUCTING a CONCEPT and looking at the CRUX of the matter from all sides, stating with CLARITY, DESCRIPTIVELY, the TRUTH of what it is after SINCERE
EXAMINATION for the sake of LOGIC, JUSTICE, RATIONALITY,
SPIRITUALITY, UNDERSTANDING and most of all, profering
SOLUTIONS to PROBLEMS and CHALLENGES faced by
HUMANITY.

Thank you, for stating your terms.

No problem Bro.

1 Like

Re: Randomvic, You Asked 4 An EXPLANTION & It Shall Be Gvn Unto U. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
RadomVic,

How do you do and your family too? I hope you had a great day.

I will attend to this thread in good time please. At the moment am a little busy infact distracted from that core. I HONESTLY SEE YOUR QUEST AND MY ABLE TO RESPOND RESPONSIBLY AND ADEQUATELY AS A SERVICE TO OUR BROKEN WORLD WHICH KEEPS BLEEDING AT OUR FEET.

"Everywhere you look at presently we see something new trying to be born. A pregnant, swollen world is writhing in labour, and everywhere untrained quacks are officiating as obstetricians. These quacks say that the only way the new can be born is by a caesarean operation. They lust to rip the belly of the world open" Eric Hoffer.

Please kindly bear with me. Do have a very splendid night Radomvic.

I like the moniker. It sounds Russian. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: A Response To Pastor E.A Adeboye / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/16 / God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.