Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Register On Www.idashnaira.com And Win Lots Of Prizes With Jay-jay Okocha - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register On Www.idashnaira.com And Win Lots Of Prizes With Jay-jay Okocha (783 Views)

Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register On Www.idashnaira.com And Win Lots Of Prizes With Jay-jay Okocha by 9JABETWORLD: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
About I.naira i-Naira Integrated Resources ltd (RC 930756) is a wholly owned Nigerian company registered in 2011 as a Consumer Sales Promotion Company. Our registered services include (but not limited to): Online discounts and value bargains for consumers; Branding, and marketing services; Advertising – promotion of commodities, services, person and ideas. In order to achieve the foregoing as well as in consideration of the economic realities in Nigeria, we designed a marketing system that protects and rewards our target audience (low income earners, students and unemployed Nigerians) with items and cash at the same time. The marketing concept is themed: SHOP & EARN (Single Level Referral Marketing Scheme). It is designed to enable our company grow a large service subscriber base towards the roll out of our core products: ✓ iNairaBid - Auction ✓ iNairaPromo - Retail Consumer Sales Promotions HOW IT WORK 1. Register on www.idashnaira.com ( www.i-Naira.com ) with your phone number N/b remember when registering select "Yes" where you where ask if you where referred and enter the phone number. 07034936423 2. Verify your phone number with the OTP (One Time Pass) sent to your phone 3. Enter your account details for receiving payments from i- naira.com 4. Enter the phone number of the user who introduced you to iDashNaira 5. Enter payment details and make a one-time subscription payment of N2,000 6. Click on LifeChangingDeals select and subscribe to a deal. Terms and Conditions apply 7. Earn instant N1,000 for every new user you introduce 8. Fulfil deal conditions and earn the item 9. We deliver items anywhere in Nigeria 10. You are at liberty to start a new deal each time your old deal is expires or completed

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Visa Card User Needed / So Funny!!! See What I Found Today At Ijebu-ode.... / Throwback Photo Of Nigerian Women Shopping At The Kingsways Mall Lagos In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.