Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (65495 Views)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by masseratti: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
fpeter:
Yorubas are never stable. Especially in the matters of faith.
Clarify that please, religious choices should be a personal choice.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Ddonoflife(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
queendalyn:
Please, how do I comment on Nairaland?
put ur fone in a bowl of water for 5min nd c d magic.tnk me lata
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by topsonjto(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
queendalyn:
click on reply seen on d last comment
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by piquanciousMe: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Who e epp
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by HeroKeys(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
u are already doing that dear grin grin
queendalyn:
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by SHAIBULIAR: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Microflux:
Humm.

Any reason for this?

End time?
money now. One useless Alhaji don use money to lure her to the religion of piss

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by madapcmod: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
She is from d tribe of religiously confused ppl, no surprises.

Besides she returned to the religion she was born into so no big deal. I don't even know her. How do u define popular? Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Sasuwa(f): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wow lukin butiful in muslim attire
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by musquareni(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
real and well brought up Christians will never make such statements
missyadorable:
She is LOST!

From Light to darkness

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by olarewajuwasiu1: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
The guy above me is lack of common sense, if u don't have something to say why not keep quite
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Ddonoflife(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
topsonjto:
click on reply seen on d last comment
lyk seriously
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by delman88(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3997045_img20160720151620292_jpega68cdce78566da488fa1b1901fc7c433

Allah does not like women with Tattoos so she is just wasting her time.

She should try her luck with Jehovah's Witness.

Dear "Judge",

Have you checked yourself?

Well, not my religion.

Regards,
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by happney65: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
omolola15 see wasted something wey them dey give una for islam.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by MDObi21(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
are you serious!!
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by chuksmoni: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
I got admission into Uniport in 2010 in biochemistry single handedly without any runs. It was given to me by merit.

I wasted my opportunity right from year one I stopped writing exams after year two first semester. By year 3, I stopped attending lectures in fact due to frustration I couldn't continue in school.

Fast forward now to 2016 I want to go back to school, I have realized how foolish I was

Will Uniport give me another chance, even if it means demoting me to year two or year one because I have been writing jamb and it's difficult for me to get admission again

Will they consider demoting me, will they listen to my request? Since I was originally given admission.

Please nairalanders advice me on what to do.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by joery6(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
who get BB charger? undecided
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by joery6(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
41lady:
Yoruba don't have religion, can switch and swing like pendulum. And that's why hausa do kill them when riot start in the north because they believe they are true Islamic practicing people.

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by engrasd(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
May Allah strengthen you in Islam. You have indeed reverted back to your birth religion. Congrats.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by meltiplexer: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3997045_img20160720151620292_jpega68cdce78566da488fa1b1901fc7c433

but your Allah like boko haram abi,killing people in the name of allah

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Trini45: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
She convert go islam Jesu!! Somebori shout hallejuah... We the christian association are happy to release another mumu among us!!! Go in pieces "Roughdiat"
abi whats her name again?

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by joery6(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
olarewajuwasiu1:
The guy above me is lack of common sense, if u don't have something to say why not keep quite

OK lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Adisa89(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'm wondering whether to say 'congratulations' or 'you're done!'
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by carinmom(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Microflux:
Humm.

Any reason for this?

End time?

Must therefore be a reason for her choice?

Congrats jare.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by FILEBE(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Sharap! are u God? can someone repent? let Allah decide not u. And it is wrong for you to call the Jehovah's witness in this matter. na so una go dey find trouble. If someone else had referred to Islam the way you just did to the JW, you would have threatened fire and brimstone abi? This is not Islam you are practising. A good muslim doesnt do this.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Ghost447(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
A rejected sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by MadCow1: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
delman88:

Dear "Judge",

Have you checked yourself?

Well, not my religion.

Regards,

Did Allah send you a Memo legallizing Tattoos? angry angry angry angry

This is why Boko Haram is angry with some of you so-called muslims.

Tattoo is Haram.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by musquareni(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
it means Yoruba are not daft and stagnant like some tribes that have 99 % of their people practicing one particular religion, at least many Christians exist among Hausa self... they are not daft
41lady:
Yoruba don't have religion, can switch and swing like pendulum. And that's why hausa do kill them when riot start in the north because they believe they are true Islamic practicing people.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by ChubbychummyICE(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Una fit change for Africa, I know very soon u gonna become a Christian again. may God have mercy on u. But Yoruba's pls have a stable faith. How many Hausa's can change so easily nd how many Igbo's too can? Very few. U can count dia numbers.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by kkkp: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Allah Akhbar... May Almighty Allah guide the others to the right path...bad belle go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by jegz25(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ma sha Allah..welcome 2 ISLAM sister.may Allah continue 2 protect islam against d enemies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.