Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (65494 Views)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Encyclopedia1: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3997045_img20160720151620292_jpega68cdce78566da488fa1b1901fc7c433

Allah does not like women with Tattoos so she is just wasting her time.

She should try her luck with Jehovah's Witness.

I didn't know Jesus loves people with Tattoos. Cool
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by ibiyemi93: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:

See, I am not Allah nor his Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

I am just telling you what is in the Quoran.

Its too late for her. That's why I suggested she tries Jehovah's witness or Latter Day Saints if they accept candidates with tattoos in their Paradise.

Am sorry but would want to ask if you are a Muslim.

If yes, please would want to know if the Muslim paradise is different from the Christians, and I throw this question to you again...Is the Day of judgement for all Men different. If you re not a Muslim then can Muslims in the house help us.

I am a Muslim but I feel this man here would cause a lot of confusion...The God(ALLAH) I know is oft forgiven.

No matter your religion or race. so what are we saying

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Who cares
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by nurusystem(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Genevie is the next
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by tolu24(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kogi pple just dey hit front page this week from Dino melaye to Lola alao, unstable pple.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Shafiiimran99: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=missyadorable post=47729274]She is LOST!

From Light to darknes
From darkness to light
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Aawizdom(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Alhamdulillah, May GOD continue to guide her. amen
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by magzey: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

BTW ..its her choice, and I'm happy for her.
Lot of Muslims converted to chritianity? Give one example please .Lola has decide to follow God's own religion. comment good or keep quite Dude!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by habbi080(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
She wasn't a Christian..
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by bayonino: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2016

Lightening:

Allah does not need to protect Islam where there are already millions of commissioned blood thirsty soldiers (terrorists) doing just fine.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by ventilation: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
fpeter:
Yorubas are never stable. Especially in the matters of faith.
she's Kogi, thank you undecided
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by tinktanker: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

we praise God on praise Christianity on papers n blogs
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by dokiOloye(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lightening:

Allah does not need to protect Islam where there are already millions of commissioned blood thirsty soldiers (terrorists) doing just fine.
Chaii.
Technical knock out.
Funny but sadly true.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by habbi080(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
This fish tattooed lady wouldn't have been a Christian... Na Islam fit you joor...
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:

Name just one Muslim that has converted to Christian u know this year?

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by tinktanker: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
magzey:

Lot of Muslims converted to chritianity? Give one example please .Lola has decide to follow God's own religion. comment good or keep quite Dude!!
many Muslims converts but xtians don make noise on blogs n paper dats y u don't know one. Incase u don't knw tunde bakare was a Muslim
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by policy12: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Welcome to the only religion of peace and truth.. That is Islam for hun...but they are more violent than the religion that don't preach peace but love.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by EazyMoh(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:

See, I am not Allah nor his Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

I am just telling you what is in the Quoran.

Its too late for her. That's why I suggested she tries Jehovah's witness or Latter Day Saints if they accept candidates with tattoos in their Paradise.
Bros there is no such thing like TOO LATE for repentance. The greatest sin is shirk and she just repented from it not to talk of inconsequential minor sin like tattoos.
Yes it's haram but it's not even a major sin (akbar al kaba'eer) like adultery drinking and theft that carry punishment.
If it can be deleted then she shall try and do so, if not she should just leave it and focus on the more important aspects of the religion like observing Solat on time.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by CashZamani(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=JAYTUNEZ post=47727204]Popular Yoruba movie star, Lola Alao has converted from her birth religion.

Alhaji Adepoju Yusuf, The leader of Academy of Islamic Propagation of Nigeria, ACADIP, announced this new development on Facebook stating that the actress should now be referred to as Rhodiat.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/popular-nollywood-actress-lola-alao.html?m=1

Dear one u r highly welcome to al-Islam, the religion. of Jesus and Muhammad

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by giles14(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:

who is the we in ur comment.cos from wot u said u are not a Christian.

lest u forget it's the Muslims who always com online to post christains converting to Islam.

for me I don't give a shit if u like convert is u lik invert all na ur bizness
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by EazyMoh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
ibiyemi93:

Am sorry but would want to ask if you are a Muslim.

If yes, please would want to know if the Muslim paradise is different from the Christians, and I throw this question to you again...Is the Day of judgement for all Men different. If you re not a Muslim then can Muslims in the house help us.

I am a Muslim but I feel this man here would cause a lot of confusion...The God(ALLAH) I know is oft forgiven.

No matter your religion or race. so what are we saying

Don't mind him he might be a Muslim, but he doesn't know what he's talking about on this issue.
Leave Christians out of heaven discussion, because they are confused themselves. Some believe in heaven and he'll others believe only in heaven but not hell and so on.
There's only one day of judgment on which all creatures will be judged. They receive consequences of all their actions and Allah forgives whom He wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by kbbanj10(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Confused people everywhere. With all dis tattoo bullshit
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by jegz25(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Lightening post=47730285]

Allah does not need to protect Islam where there are already millions of commissioned blood thirsty soldiers (terrorists) doing just fine.[/quote Allah has already protected ISLAM,cox if not d enemity and hypocracy of western world and jews would have finished ISLAM by now.But its a promise d Allah has made! Deal wit it
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Name checkers Association, Heavenly Planet Branch, just confirmed that Lola Alao's name was never written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
So, no cause for alarm!

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by valuedammy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
bettercreature:
She has found a muslim maga
Also when a Muslim lady finds a Christian mugun she convert.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by mymadam(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:

shocked BTW, she has always been anything but a Christian!
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by basic23111: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
abdulkayus:
Masha Allah, may Almighty God make her be steadfast in Islam and help her in Islam.
Sister Rhodiat, welcome to Islam, the only monotheist religion acceptable to God.
Amin and may Allah bless u

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by blackjack21(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Alhamdulillahi

because they're free thinkers and they dont get brainwashed easily...

so JESUS is now chris brown? That's blasphemy against jesus

Jesus Navas?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by wiseoneking: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Popular Yoruba movie star, Lola Alao has converted from her birth religion.

Alhaji Adepoju Yusuf, The leader of Academy of Islamic Propagation of Nigeria, ACADIP, announced this new development on Facebook stating that the actress should now be referred to as Rhodiat.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/popular-nollywood-actress-lola-alao.html?m=1

Not a news.Yoruba people are all wheather. Islam and Christianiy are thesame to average SWner. Bread and butter. I am not surprised. It is every dayTHING for them.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by blackjack21(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Silvofitz:
Name checkers Association, Heavenly Planet Branch, just confirmed that Lola Alao's name was never written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
So, no cause for alarm!

You better check your name instead.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by johnny89(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lmfao
queendalyn:
Please, how do I comment on Nairaland?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Klin1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Masha Allah....may Allah continue to give her more more idayah and make her an ambassador of Islam. Aameen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.