Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (65496 Views)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by chimauga(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Her new name sounds like RODENT, bleaching fuul
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by toyinid78: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
madapcmod:
. She is from d tribe of religiously confused ppl, no surprises.

Besides she returned to the religion she was born into so no big deal. I don't even know her. How do u define popular? Mtcheww
some of u think. With ur brain under ur foot,is adenoye confused,oyedepo,odukoya,ashimolowo,bakareetc u notice d name is from a tribe she is from do I need to remind u 6 igbo men convert to islam on dis same nairaland?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Brightgem(f): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

BTW ..its her choice, and I'm happy for her.
kikikikikkki! eeez paynin u, sorry! I wonder when una no hear word. Come and bow with those who bow to the Creator, like Jesus did.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by IamtherealRita(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
[size=20pt]What is the name of this movie[/size]
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by paezeamama: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
See no b everything suppose b news... If she like mk she convert to buhda .na she know.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by kukandaka: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Allahu Akbar!!! May Allah accept her Shahadah. Congrats to her! More will know the truth insha Allah.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Janetb20(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
all because of money....it is well oo
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Ayatullah(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Glory be to the Almighty Allah!
No one can imagine her joy and new found peace of mind. Allahu Akbar!

May Allah the exalted who opens her mind to Islam protect her, strengthen her and cause her to live and die a Muslim and may she be among those who shall inherit the everlasting garden of bliss. Aameen ya Allah.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Stbottle:

Ehn, whats your business if jesus is not chris brown.....i sense backwardness in this vessel
check your comment and get back to me.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
blackjack21:

Jesus Navas?
grin
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by sexychocho(f): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na she sabi
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by diamond29(f): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
bettercreature:
She has found a muslim maga
I concur

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Usernamesucks: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Masha Allah. May Allah guide you aright.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
She wan enter Saudi Arabia go but gold while pretending to go for hajj
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by gidjah(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good question my broda, she was never a Christian in the start, only nominal, a ture child of the most high will never go on tatoo or dress like a mid night lady!.she was a disgrace to her. Parent who also failed in parental upbringing 202!. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Ddonoflife:
who she epp. nxt.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Drienzia: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
giles14:
who is the we in ur comment.cos from wot u said u are not a Christian.

lest u forget it's the Muslims who always com online to post christains converting to Islam.

for me I don't give a shit if u like convert is u lik invert all na ur bizness
read n understand bro. I'm a Christian
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by holyword: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
She just discovered her biological father
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by sainttwist1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
reading comments ....
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
If rapture tarries and as far as Jesus Christ is still alive.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I give. her three years she will become a genuine Born-Again Christian.

AMEN!!!!

Select like if you said AMEN!
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Metallurgist: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:

See, I am not Allah nor his Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

I am just telling you what is in the Quoran.

Its too late for her. That's why I suggested she tries Jehovah's witness or Latter Day Saints if they accept candidates with tattoos in their Paradise.
@ madcow there is a difference between Quran and hadith' what you quote is hadith not Qur'an, for your information any sin committed by a non Muslim is completely and automatically forgiven and expunged so a newly convert has a clean slate, further a hadith of the noble prophet say" every human is a sinner and and best among those sinners are those that seek for forgiveness and repentance, forgives and pardon are among the attributed of Allah

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by omojeesu(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
missyadorable:
She is LOST!

From Light to darkness

She only moved from one religion to another. She was not IN Christ. Biblical New Testament Christianity IS NOT religion but a RELATIONSHIP between a Father and His children.

Religion leads away from God by deception.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by famayo: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lola ALLAHO. I thought she was married to a muslim husband before.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Sunnybabe(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
queendalyn:
Please, how do I comment on Nairaland?
smash your phone on a solid stone, after it d calibration spoit,.... yhoowaaa, una don comment be that.

another alternative way is that: fine a needle or safety pin, just dey use am touch ur phone, gbaaammm #lobatan
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by omojeesu(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
kukandaka:
Allahu Akbar!!! May Allah accept her Shahadah. Congrats to her! More will know the truth insha Allah.

By 'the truth' you mean they will know Jesus who says of Himself what no one ever declared: I am The Way, THE TRUTH and The Life. NO ONE comes to The Father but BY ME' John 14.6?

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by sharpk007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ise aye
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by koolaid87: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
bettercreature:
She has found a muslim maga

You're smart
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by blacq2009(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Maashaa Allah! Many more will troop in, in their numbers because The Only True Religion In The Sight Of Allah Is Islam. Once again, Maashaa Allah!
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Ranchhoddas: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
missyadorable:
She is LOST!
From Light to darkness
And you know this how?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by blacq2009(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
wheredemdey:
Lol

We honestly do not care...she can turn to krishina for all we care....ain't nobody gat time for her faith and what she chooses to do with it.

BTW...seems the average yoloba man likes yellow paw paw girls with cheap tattoo.....no wonder their girls no matter their body structure and face still bleach and inscribe all these cheap tattoo......oh well...to each and his own.
Are Christ's son/daughter? You seem so pained.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
it seems they ve started giving money to
this nollystick workers money
for saying i convert to islam
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Caseless: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

BTW ..its her choice, and I'm happy for her.
so what are u saying? We have some that converted in delta last time, you refused to believe in that story. We have people converting to Islam on a daily basis, so what's special?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by elkon(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
wheredemdey:
Lol

We honestly do not care...she can turn to krishina for all we care....ain't nobody gat time for her faith and what she chooses to do with it.

BTW...seems the average yoloba man likes yellow paw paw girls with cheap tattoo.....no wonder their girls no matter their body structure and face still bleach and inscribe all these cheap tattoo......oh well...to each and his own.
angry
wheredemdey:
Lol

fool speaking wise listing.. Offspring of chimpanzee dey yab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.