Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship (5256 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Rayloverscrib: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even when a man loves you and wants to have a relationship with you, there are certain simple things he expects from you.

A lot of women are obvious of these things; but really, your man would appreciate you better when you do these simple things.

These are the simple things he expects from you.

1. TO BE MORE UNDERSTANDING
Your man expects you to be a bit more understanding; he sees you as an important person in his life, much more than other women, and he expects that extra bit of understanding from you, even when others won’t.

2. TO BE SUPPORTIVE
If there is anyone your man would want to have his back; it’s his lady which he cares so much for. He expects you to be supportive of him and to be there for him at all times — both the bad and the good.

3. TO BELIEVE IN HIM
He might not tell you this, but he expects you to believe in him, even when he wouldn’t believe in himself. He wants you to have that extra faith in him, and he would really appreciate this.

Must Read: Proven Reasons Why Guys Dump Ladies.

4. TO STOP GETTING ANGRY OVER LITTLE THINGS
Your man expects you to tolerate his excesses. He knows he could be a handful at times; but he expects you to be more tolerating and to stop nagging over every thing he does.

5. TO APPRECIATE HIM
Your man wants you to appreciate him; he wants you to appreciate the little things he does for you as much as you appreciate the big ones. He wants you to love him sincerely and appreciate his role in your life.

With the above principles, you're sure to set your man on fire . Igniting his love and desire more. Hey men, what other things do you think you woman should do? Hey ladies, what else do you think you can do to make your man love you more? Let's get interactive here. Use the comment section below.

http://www.loverscrib.com/2016/07/making-your-relationship-work-better.html

1 Like

Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Y'all want this but as soon as d said gril misbehaves u guys wony hesitate to dump her

Well i can tolerate o nd not complain dats if i dont feel im wasting my time

Wen i feel im wasting my time dats wen i nag cos i hate dat shii u invest in something nd no gain?

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by GloriaNinja(f): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
this thread helps none.

1 Like

Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
Y'all want this but as soon as d said gril misbehaves u guys wony hesitate to dump her

Wen i feel im wasting my time dats wen i nag cos i hate dat shii u invest in something nd no gain?

embarassed embarassed
do you really believe in God's word?
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
do you really believe in God's word?

Yeah i do lol why do u ask?
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Rayloverscrib: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
GloriaNinja:
this thread helps none.

These are the little things that matter, don't disdain them. If they don't help you, they can help someone else. As a man, if my woman can give me these, fine. We're moving, and on a serious note.
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
op why not tell them to kill themselves for us undecided
who does all that you listed no 4 doesn't work for me
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by falconey(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
really ? is that all op ?
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah i do lol why do u ask?
why you'd spoil show for some people here grin
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Rayloverscrib: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed

Don't worry, get these things done, and u sure to forever last in man's arms. grin grin I tell ya, I lie not.
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

Don't worry, get these things done, and u sure to forever last in man's arms. grin grin I tell ya, I lie not.

Na so

1 Like

Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Rayloverscrib: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
op why not tell them to kill themselves for us undecided

who does all that you listed no 4 doesn't work for me

hmmmm, at least, u like the others, shey? grin grin grin
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
It' was very obvious he doesnt want me anymore tats why he's acting up weird for me to let go ... I never see him as Happy as this than we're still together before smiley

All good memories was been kept tyt by me grin
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

hmmmm, at least, u like the others, shey? grin grin grin
thumbs up for others... I can't imagine bae not angry over little things.

then be rest assured your dumping is nearer than expected grin
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
mcheeew ladies offer nothing in a relationship as far as im concern. my play station console and neflix gives me comfort.
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Rayloverscrib: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin lmao all these ladies ehhh
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It' was very obvious he dont want me anymore tats why he's acting up weird for me to let go ... I never see him as Happy as this than we're still together before smiley

All good memories was been kept tyt by me grin
do you still remember the first time I kissed you grin
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Rayloverscrib: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
thumbs up for others... I can't imagine bae not angry over little things.

then be rest assured your dumping is nearer than expected grin

lmao grin grin grin u cant imagine, that one be like tse-tse fly. If some girls vex for small thing eeh, life go tire you.
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
mcheeew ladies offer nothing in a relationship as far as im concern. my play station console and neflix gives me comfort.
undecided undecided are you kidding me? grin
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
do you still remember the first time I kissed you grin

Ohh where did u kissed me cheesy
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

lmao grin grin grin u cant imagine, that one be like tse-tse fly. If some vex for small thing eeh, life go tire you.
it makes me love her the more cheesy buddy! I love that worry xo xo much grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Rayloverscrib: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

habaaaaa, u don rubbish em all be that na. But are u serious? shocked shocked
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by VampireeM(f): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
This topic reeks of Hypocrisy and should be thrown into bottomless pit undecided
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ohh where did u kissed me cheesy
haba! trapqueen let keep our little secret to ourselves ni grin

I just want you to tell me how you felt that day wink
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed
One man's ex is another man chassis.As long as she doesn't nag or be a liability to him.It's a turnoff to most guys.
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
VampireeM:
This topic reeks of Hypocrisy and should be thrown into bottomless pit undecided
undecided undecided like we don't know that's what you'd say. grin cheers ma'am
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
haba! trapqueen let keep our little secret to ourselves ni grin

I just want you to tell me how you felt that day wink

I think it's oryt oo.... U can spill a little bit of beans grin

I was moaning tat time as u give me chills down my spine cheesy
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Love Machine:
One man's ex is another man chassis.As long as she doesn't nag or be a liability to him.It's a turnoff to most guys.

tongue tongue
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided are you kidding me? grin
lol iv gone pass the stage in life, that i have to worry about what a lady gives to me, becaus i dnt even need it. but with my playstation 4 console, my football training and neflix to watch mind blowing movies, i think iv got the comfort i need. any time i want sex, i know where to get it and who to give it to me. i just dnt want any lady to trap me in the name of relationship. when im single, i can come back 4rm the strippers club by 4am in the morning becaus i know im not answerable to any forking lady.
Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

habaaaaa, u don rubbish em all be that na. But are u serious? shocked shocked
lol im serious. smtimes i prefare my playstation to the company of a lady.

1 Like

Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by senibo1: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I think it's oryt oo.... U can spill a little bit of beans grin

I was moaning tat time as u give me chills down my spine cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy naughty you grin

I thought everything about about our romantic night has been forgotten grin

Re: What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol im serious. smtimes i prefare my playstation to the company of a lady.

Playboy alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) / Young Nigerian Couple Share After Se-x Photos On Facebook(18+) / See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.