Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos (18559 Views)

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by oluwasegun400: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2016

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by smileyz16(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
c as dambazau dey laff...d kind baba wey do in jazz ehn na phd holder

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by greatgod2012(f): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
I pray good things come out of the meeting o.

And I'm sure his minister of information must have seen a post here on NL where people prefer an ordinary stone to Buhari, the President have the right to be informed of that, so that he'll know that his popularity has greatly reduced, and that they (FEC member) can quickly do something fast about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by greatgod2012(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Only God knows what Dambazau, Ameachi and Mrs Kemi Adeosun are discussing that is so funny to the extent of showing their teeth like this.

I hope they're not making jest of the citizens o.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Abeymills(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
C that dullard clueless president yeye govt

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Ebukaidoko(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Another Method Of Putting Money Into Their pocket

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by salabscholar01(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
good
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Integrityfarms(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
who dis meeting epp

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by proxillin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
[size=16pt]LOL at Zombies and Wailers.

You see Nigerians trading abuses on social media to support their politicians and political parties.

At times you feel they are being paid for it.

Igbo vs Yoruba enmity on social media is at its peak. How is that enmity going to put food on the table for Nigerians?

The way some zombies and wailers fought because of Tinubu-Melaye, you will think they are related to Tinubu or Melaye or they are being paid for it.

Go to the street of Lagos, you will see them arguing at News paper stand.

Why can't we use the white organic substance on our head ?

You can not afford 3 square meal per day, you are here defending Tinubu. You dont have electricity in your house and you here defending Jonathan. Jonathan our hero. Omo ale wereh ni e.

These leaders are getting stronger, making profits from our tribal discord. You saw how Turks went on the street to face the military because of Erdogan? Can a Nigeria do this without collecting a pack of rice (Fayose stomach infrastructure)?

How did we get here?[/size]

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by estyvino(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Upon the hardship in the land, Amechi and Finance minister dey laf anyhow!

And why is Buhari not wearing hearing aid! Yu sure say the meeting was concluded!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
All I can say is Sai BaBa
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Omeokachie: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
The Untouchables
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
smiley The success of this administration is the prayer of every patriotic Nigerian. Except the bitter and pained IPOB yoots who believes in nothing but a dead and buried biafra. God bless Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Tbillz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Keep smiling and not CHANGE the needful, your great grant children will come and read it online that U used 4years to April Fool Nign. We will keep it there "Wiki-pe-dia"
From a Nign running outta patient.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Ayoswit(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
After d meeting, what next? mtcheew...
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by sammyj: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmmm. This will be another heartache and bad news for some people ooo. Anyways I just want to say SAI BABA!!! grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by owisdom25(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Clintono13(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
OK
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by adioolayi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
The ministers done lie for Buhari again....make you na fear God ooo...when u go get mind tell Baba the truth about state of the Nation/
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by ALAYORMII: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
We want change
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by ruemujerome(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dis has not been d first time he presides over meetings? Has any tin positive ever been d result of the previous ones? Dem him and his meetings grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by SweetJoystick(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Next
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by DEXTROVERT: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Awon
Werey!!!
Economy
Is
Going
Down
They
Are
Busy
Laughing. cool
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by engrflames: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mr Dullardino and his noise makers, I dey hail
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Cherishing(f): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
I can bet

issues debated today was still the one debated in their last FEC meeting and

I can still bet

in their next FEC meeting issues to be discussed will still be the ones discussed today.

See the way they re all laughing at Nigerians, am sure basket mouth or bovi was there else ... SMH, FEC meetings now becoming a jamboree affair.

Please someone should quote me with the cost of getting Zimbabwen Visa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by MDObi21(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
PMB! PMB!! PMB!!!
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Funforme(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
E kú oríire
Re: Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos by Funforme(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
I pray good things come out of the meeting o.

And I'm sure his minister of information must have seen a post here on NL where people prefer an ordinary stone to Buhari, the President have the right to be informed of that, so that he'll know that his popularity has greatly reduced, and that they (FEC member) can quickly do something fast about it.

Are you saying Lai Mohammed is on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture / Assault: Senator Abbo Shuns Senate Plenary / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.