Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Transcorps New Career Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transcorps New Career Website (2576 Views)

Career Website Of 25 Banks In Nigeria / Career Website Of 25 Banks In Nigeria / Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcorps New Career Website by buchio7(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2006
Transnational corporation has a new website. go on it and post your c.v. you will need time cause this particular website has extensive questions which you have to answer. Its the same address but a whole new make-up

regards
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by ollyruffy: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2006
thanks fellow! but can u please help me with d transcorp website? your effort will be appreciated
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by buchio7(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2006
www.transcorpplc.com is the website, Gods speed to you all
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by DaJunta(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
buchio7:

www.transcorpplc.com is the website, Gods speed to you all

trancorp true website is www.transcorpnigeria.com, so i wonder who has that other site?
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by buchio7(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2006
Da Junta:

trancorp true website is www.transcorpnigeria.com, so i wonder who has that other site?

I would assume that the most sensible as well as logical thing to do wld be to check the website first b4 casting aspersions on the efficacy, u shd be less in a hurry to scream blue murder my broda when u havent moved a finger yet to find out if the thread is genuine
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by pymexys(f): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
@ chisco
why r u being so selfish and secretive?why must the website be sent to ur box,n not posted here?
ure not actin like a "nairaland user",and ure seekin the help of a nairaland user.
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by pongol(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2006
da junta,  embarassed, kilo dey? shey u don try transcorpplc e no work b4 u begin shout?!!! shocked haba! show some love to a good fellow, would u, undecided ?
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by justyn3x(m): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2006

If you want to try, keep wasting your effort on scam sites, but then it would hurt people like me cos this forum is supposed to help each and everyone of us improve, but then, where is the team spirit if a supposed team player is determined to lag?

transcorpplc.com is fake!

Be careful!!! angry

Justyn3x
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by buchio7(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2006
@justy3x

I wonder which planet you com from, why i say this is because u hav nt made an effort to verify this site but are so vehement in castigating its authenticity. If you had just had the decency to type the address mentioned below into the browser you wld have found out that transcorpplc.com and transcorpnigeria.com lead to the same page/site.
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by justyn3x(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2006
wink

Thats a good one!

I conquer with you, pls forgive my oversite.

Justyn3x.

But wait o, what the essence of duplicating the site? i know very well that http://www.transcorpnigeria.com/
is the advertised site on most media, so who is hosting this , plc.com site?

Anyway, 4 me I will stick with old and faithful,U guys can make ur pick.

Thanks again for the correction.
Re: Transcorps New Career Website by ollyruffy: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2006
i quite agree with justyn. the only officially announced website of transcorp is transcorpnigeria and not transcorppls.I will advice any educated nairaland user to look before they leap.'na nigga we dey o!' Besides,i am astonished.I visited d two websites and discover that they are the same but later consulted my pals at transcorp about the issue.I was said to be careful and deal with the company through the official site. one love!

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Calling / Job Vacancies At Genesis Agency <<Possibly Scam>> / Any News On Ogun State Ministry Of Health Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.