Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,822 members, 7,798,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo (84310 Views)

Man Places His Hands On His Mother's Boobs As They Step Out(photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by ourkobo: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
I never still get myself

Isn't this stupidity?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lool grin

Anyway he used to suck it grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just look what a grown As$ son and mother be doing undecided

Stupid!ty at it's peak, if you love your mother show it to her at home and let it stay there.

You don't need to display the madness to the world, All these ones saying rubbish below me I'll vex and e-slap somebody oh grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by taylor88(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
is it ur grab?

grab of life

hope u grab ur fada on his scrotum someday

19 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by WomanWrappa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
go grab yours and let the boy be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by taylor88(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
lovelygurl:
Lool grin

Anyway he used to suck it grin

d way am seeing dat guy his dick might erect d nxt time he sucks

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
lipsrsealed patiently waiting for when, he is gonna take a picture with his Dad

i wonder what he would grab grin

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Is it not his mom?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
GOD will destroy this world any minute from now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016

it's NOT stupidity...undecided
it's actually cute....and Adorable.smiley

Some Myopic Naïve folks would start sreaming ''incést! Abomination! Madness!''

it's Not Our fault you weren't close and comfy with Your Mothers...undecided
Innocent picture spotted..gringringrin

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wen his snap wit his dad i wonder wat he will hold
Wen his snap wit his sister i wonder wat he will hold
Wen his snap wit his uncles i wonder wat he will hold
Wen his snap wit his anty's i wonder wat he will hold
Wen his snap wit his brother i wonder wat he will hold

5 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by falconey(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
his mom's is breast

his girlfriend's is boobs

14 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
RUBBISH.. U dont have common sense go and snap with your dad and hold d**k to show the world that you and your dad are very close
Estharfabian:

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by slimthugchimee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecidedi used to squizz my g.fs mothers breast

3 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
wetin concern una o...NLanders dem..i see nothing wrng in it as long as theres no evil thoughts behind..oya quote make i E-Slap u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by faruz: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

lols.... JT

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
GOD will destroy this world any minute from now.
ne kwu!! onye ozi!! saint samuraii has spoken..people be talking like they P.A to God

5 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by chrisifeanyi: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
And the woman was smiling sheepishly, if na my mum she go just wooz u beta slap. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:
wetin concern una o...NLanders dem..i see nothing wrng in it as long as theres no evil thoughts behind..oya quote make i E-Slap u

6 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by enshi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

Why are you always on the other side of normalcy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=jamalnation[/quote] I see a retard showing hate
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by SurefireFashion: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
How did u knw that she's the mother?
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by ourkobo: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by ourkobo: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:

swine

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:

swine
dimwit...i no get ur time
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by iykekelvins(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lmao
This is insanegrin
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by PETRUCE: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by theEYe21(f): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
The son needs to be flogged grin but it's a free world, after all both of them are not complaining, especially the mother

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by MotherOfDragons(f): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

he go grab d**k

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by theEYe21(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
RUBBISH.. U dont have common sense go and snap with your dad and hold d**k to show the world that you and your dad are very close

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.