Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Tupac Shakur On Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tupac Shakur On Religion (967 Views)

Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Soyinka’s Comment On Religion Unfair, Unkind, Say CAN, JNI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Shakur On Religion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Tupac Shakur On Religion by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
...Heavenly Father, I'm a soldier
I'm getting hotter cause the world's getting colder
Baby, let me hold ya
Talk to my guns like they fly bitches
All you bustas best to run, look at my bitches!

Now I know the answers to the question
“Do dreams come true?”
Still staring at the world through my rearview
I said now I know the answers, “Do dreams come true?”
Staring at the world through my rearview...
Re: Tupac Shakur On Religion by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think, he was an atheist before he passed on ...

We probably in Hell already, our dumb asses not knowin' Everybody kissin ass to go to heaven; ain't goin Put my soul on it

"Put my soul on it" - bet my soul on it.. There is no heaven and hell is here ... so hell is real , but heaven is lies from the pit of hell (earth)
Re: Tupac Shakur On Religion by Richirich713: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tupac wasn't an atheist, he believed in God. He just didn't subscribe to any religion.

2Pac- "I pray to God every night. I still do that
I just wanted, I wanted God to know that even tho I was going through the worst of times I still recognize him as being something greater than myself
And that Im not gonna give up my faith just because its going bad for me
Cause he was there when I was living good, so I just want him to know that, you know that Im not no punk, and I'm not soft hearted. That when it gets bad I'm gonna be like ohh I dont believe in God no more
I believe in God all the time, everyday, all day, good and bad, rough and hard, 5 shots, jail time, everything
Good times, million dollars, benzs, all that, I always believe in God because he gave it all to me."

Check out his poem :

when I was alone and had nothing
I asked 4 a friend 2 help me bear the
pain no one came except . . . God

when I needed a breath 2 rise
from my sleep no one could
help me except . . . God
when all I saw was sadness
and I needed answers no one
heard me except . . . . God

so when I'm asked who I
give my unconditional love 2
Look For No other Name
except . . . GOD!

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Religious Cult And Secret Society / Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun / Apostle Suleman Gets Invitation To White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.