Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED (665 Views)

Worried about previous visa refusals? Fear not! Our team at Tyron Realty is here / Criagslist Free Inbox For Today ( Cleaner,warehouse,mover Etc Leads) / Design Your Proffesional Website & Apps From Mithub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by nabiz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
I am looking for a proffessional and experienced drycleaner who will manage a brand new drycleaning business for me.

I already have 3 drycleaning and loundry shops.

CONDITION OF WORK.
(1)You will be fully in charge of the business, without my present.

(2)You are expected to pay a weekly returns.

(3)You are to decide the business location but it must be in abuja.

(4) U can employ as many people as u like because the business will be handed over to u.

HOW TO APPLY:

An applicant should do his marketing research to eneble him or her to answer the following questions

(1)Do u have experience for a loundry business?
(2) Where(location)do u want me to site the business for u?
(3)Why do u choose the location?
(4)How many existing competior(s) do u have in the location?
(5)What will be your competitive strenght?
(6)What is the estimated population of the area and what is their behaviour.
(7)How much do u think u can make in a week and how much will u be paying every week?
(cool What is the electricity light situation in the area?.
(9)How much do they rent shop there or sapce for container
PLS NOTE: that i will personaly visit the location before handing over the machines to u.

To answer the questions pls call 08135884401 or send the answer to the question to contact4mr.paul@gmail.com.

Below are some of the pictures of already acquire equipments.
(1)15kg full automatic washing machine
(2)Dreyer
(3)7.2kva fireman generator
(4)Industrial steam iron
(5)Dry iron
(6) Trouser press
(7)Ironing table
(coolShelve
Pls feel free to tell me if there is any other thing that i will need to buy, but note that the higher the cost, the higer my expected returns. I need three people who will handle three different places. Goodluck.

Re: A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by nabiz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drying machine

Re: A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by nabiz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
7.2kva semi silent fireman generator

Re: A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by nabiz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Industrial steam pressing iron and dry iron

Re: A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by nabiz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Automatic trouser press

Re: A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by nabiz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
52000watts supper master japan stabilizer

Re: A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by nabiz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls for people that are calling, the opportunity is limited to those that lives in abuja
Re: A PROFFESIONAL LOUNDRY/DRY CLEANER WANTED by AstuteJay: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
nabiz:
I am looking for a proffessional and experienced drycleaner who will manage a brand new drycleaning business for me.

I already have 3 drycleaning and loundry shops.

CONDITION OF WORK.
(1)You will be fully in charge of the business, without my present.

(2)You are expected to pay a weekly returns.

(3)You are to decide the business location but it must be in abuja.

(4) U can employ as many people as u like because the business will be handed over to u.

HOW TO APPLY:

An applicant should do his marketing research to eneble him or her to answer the following questions

(1)Do u have experience for a loundry business?
(2) Where(location)do u want me to site the business for u?
(3)Why do u choose the location?
(4)How many existing competior(s) do u have in the location?
(5)What will be your competitive strenght?
(6)What is the estimated population of the area and what is their behaviour.
(7)How much do u think u can make in a week and how much will u be paying every week?
(cool What is the electricity light situation in the area?.
(9)How much do they rent shop there or sapce for container
PLS NOTE: that i will personaly visit the location before handing over the machines to u.

To answer the questions pls call 08135884401 or send the answer to the question to contact4mr.paul@gmail.com.

Below are some of the pictures of already acquire equipments.
(1)15kg full automatic washing machine
(2)Dreyer
(3)7.2kva fireman generator
(4)Industrial steam iron
(5)Dry iron
(6) Trouser press
(7)Ironing table
(coolShelve
Pls feel free to tell me if there is any other thing that i will need to buy, but note that the higher the cost, the higer my expected returns. I need three people who will handle three different places. Goodluck.

Can we replicate this in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Naira May Firm To 321/$1 As CBN Authorises Forex Sale To Bdcs / Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide / Economy Is Harsh But Young Millionaires Are Still Being Made Weekly..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.