Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** (3740 Views)

Know About Yom Kippur 2016 – A Jewish Atonement Day Targeted By Animal Rights / *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* / Attention!!! The New Mr Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by MrSmith007: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
tizzleseun:

I hate mediocrity, it is irrelevant and you are here defending an ideology .
i'm not defending plagiarism. I'm just wondering why you'd take all the stress to check who faulted or who did not. If twas the organisers that discovered this, I would understand. Dude yu need to chill. Stop taking issues like this too serious.
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by senibo1: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

You too like girls. grin
grin you don't like either
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by tizzleseun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

And I am supposed to start an E-fight with you right? Lool naah. I am a Gentleman..... Peace.

I wouldn't advice my enemy to do that, sometimes it is good to lecture you kids that spend most of your valuable time posting insignificant things online. I have interest in this event ,it credibility is all I seek.
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by MrSmith007: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
EmperorLee:
To be plain and candid, that guy shouldn't have just copied and pasted that piece word for word like that but then again Op shouldn't have taken it this far cos you are not part of the organisers of the competition or the disciplinary committee, you should have let them do their jobs by investigating all the contestants and not you taking it upon yourself and even going as far as opening a thread menhh.

Truly what is bad is bad but all of us na thief, na who dem catch be barau. You for no Kast the guy like that. #myopinion tho.
spoken well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by LuveU2(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by EmperorLee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
MrSmith007:
i'm not defending plagiarism. I'm just wondering why you'd take all the stress to check who faulted or who did not. If twas the organisers that discovered this, I would understand. Dude yu need to chill. Stop taking issues like this too serious.

My point exactly cool

1 Like

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by tizzleseun(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided
kid don't ever spam my mention again

1 Like

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by skywalker001(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by EmperorLee(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
tizzleseun:

I wouldn't advice my enemy to do that, sometimes it is good to lecture you kids that spend most of your valuable time posting insignificant things online. I have interest in this event ,it credibility is all I seek.

Lol behold the senior man taking an online contest serious grin.... Chill out and have fun man, we are all meant to have fun here not to hate, beef or form holy holy. What if that guy's your brother or your friend? Would you have done the same thing?

3 Likes

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by senibo1: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
tizzleseun:

kid don't ever spam my mention again
you think everybody is that gullible, desist from using your alt to defend yourself. coward!
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by senibo1: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol beyold the senior man taking an online contest serious grin.... Chill out and have fun man, we are all meant to have fun here not to hate, beef or form holy holy. What if that guy's your brother or your friend? Would you have done the same thing?
imdontun qoute me with your alt, watch me disgrace you. coward!
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by jamalnation(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by EmperorLee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
imdontun qoute me with your alt, watch me disgrace you. coward!

Egbami oo grin dz guy don smoke market cheesy. Shey na me op ni? grin
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by buharisbae(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
tizzleseun in as much as I wasn't present in the contest but thats y candidate I feel ur pain because he gave the most excellent answer!

this looks stupid u really went online to search for all this sturv?

didn't u read the rule of Mr NL

u shouldn't tarnish the image of a contestant in bid to fault him

dygeasy u should understand what I mean
just broke a rule
tizzleseun
u deserve ban

Mr iamdotune u owe no one any explanation

and he tell say he care about Biafra

badbelle full NL shaa

joblessness at it peak!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by jamalnation(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Case Close
buharisbae:
Mr Skywalker001 in as much as I wasn't present in the contest but thats y candidate I feel ur pain because he gave the most excellent answer!

Skywalker just broke a rule

u deserve ban

badbelle full NL shaa

joblessness at it peak!

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by senibo1: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Egbami oo grin dz guy don smoke market cheesy. Shey na me op ni? grin
grin grin no mind me... when I vex na so e be oh
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by senibo1: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
Mr Skywalker001 in as much as I wasn't present in the contest but thats y candidate I feel ur pain because he gave the most excellent answer!

Skywalker just broke a rule

u deserve ban

badbelle full NL shaa

joblessness at it peak!
miss buharisbae! I'm glad you grace this event to night. what's up with you?
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
chai!
Joblessness at its peak..my opinion tho lipsrsealed
This is the first time I will blame buhari for this lipsrsealed
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by skywalker001(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=buharisbae post=47737590][/quote] buharisbae why don't u liv me alone, u said u've seen d person dat open d thread and u stil attacking me...
Do I knw u Wen u pple do somtin wrong by playin wit other people intelligence, u said he use d google to boost his point wch is against d rules of dis contest nd d worst tin he didn't pick his point frm d google, he copied evrytin word for word and pasted it here...
The purpose of d interview is to knw d level of their reasoning... If usin of google is nt against the rules then watz d point of doing d interview cuz we already knw they gonna copy and paste lik ur contestant did...
Pls 4 God sake stop blaming me for ur contestant downfall cuz I wasn't d 1 dat open the thread and I wasn't d 1 dat encourage him to use google...
PEACE

1 Like

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
rosalieene:

my dear I go siddon beside you dey watch
aww shift 4 her. dear how u enjoying the movie?
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
MrSmith007:
And what do you hope to achieve by ruining his chance?? Tell us that yu've never used a borrowed knowledge
D OP SHOULD VE AT LEAST WAIT TILL AFTER D CONTEST NA

OP MATTER TAYA ME JOR
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by DucheSsMerezz(f): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
madam why accusing me of what I didn't do... Am I d 1 dat open d thread or can't u see dat seuntizzle is the op...
Why hating on me U accusing me of breaking election rule wch am not, and u here fighting a lost battle by tryin 2 cover up for ur so called contestant that is playing wise by breaking d election rules...
U said he gave d most excellent answer wit d help of google, if he has done dat wit his brain den I wud av giv up...
Both of u shud jst bury ur head in shame
Oh please cut it.. Apart from that question,which other answers did he get from Google??.. You are free to dig deep.
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by skywalker001(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

Oh please cut it.. Apart from that question,which other answers did he get from Google??.. You are free to dig deep.
are u stalking me Why don't u ask ur google warrior if he google the other answers...
Am nt d 1 dat open diz thread 4 God sake so why are u pple disturbing my peace
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2016
skywalker001:
are u stalking me Why don't u ask ur google warrior if he google the other answers...
Am nt d 1 dat open diz thread 4 God sake so why are u pple disturbing my peace
Whatever just stfu jeretongue.. Just don't forget to vote for him alongside your candidate till the finals.. Thanksgrin
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by skywalker001(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

Whatever just stfu jeretongue.. Just don't forget to vote for him alongside your candidate till the finals.. Thanksgrin
lipsrsealed
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by buharisbae(f): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2016
skywalker001:
madam why accusing me of what I didn't do... Am I d 1 dat open d thread or can't u see dat seuntizzle is the op...
Why hating on me U accusing me of breaking election rule wch am not, and u here fighting a lost battle by tryin 2 cover up for ur so called contestant that is playing wise by breaking d election rules...
U said he gave d most excellent answer wit d help of google, if he has done dat wit his brain den I wud av giv up...
Both of u shud jst bury ur head in shame

already modified the post sorry for the mismention

buhh come to think of it hating on u? u must really be a joker do I know who the fvck ur sorry ass is?

yes he Gave the most excellent answer and the plagiarism shii u accused him of who doesn't plagiarize? even Donald trump did so why drinking panadaol on top another mans head ache? he borrowed word to answer a very delicate issue which could cause war u and ur folks of jobless mofos had to open a thread to bash him

buhh guess what ? u and ur tixxle or whatever just gave him the popularity and fame he needed to win this election

once note thanks for this thread

and I think u and the op really need to get a life and stop poke nosing on issue that doesn't concern u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by buharisbae(f): 1:06am On Jul 21, 2016
senibo1:
miss buharisbae! I'm glad you grace this event to night. what's up with you?

I'm fine buhh I still vexx small angry
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by buharisbae(f): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2016
iamdotune pls Dont reply on this thread thanks!
Re: ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** by walmovich: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2016
What is bad is bad..... Don't bend the rules because it affects u or ur own. Rule is Rule, simple and straight and should be respected.

If the organisers didnt see it, cuz maybe they are too busy to start checking, anybody can draw their attention to it.

Buhari gf/wife just thought she gave u guys a lifeline..... But the truth must prevail.

You are giving your excuses with trump doing same shit...... And also
Melania trump did same when she gave her speech and its was so similar to mitchelle obama's she gave back in 2008. So because its melania or trump or buhari or iamdotune it shouldnt be pointed out?? Cut it. And spare me that trash..........

So until he plagiarimize with all his interview answers before he will be found guilty right?? If he doesnt know anything about biafra, he should be candid with it, say i dont kw than to be caught in the act, word for word. Who does that. "You just got served, Keep Fighting It"

#Nagode

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Rocks Boobs-baring Wedding Dress And Her Photos Are Trending / Slay Queen Torments Social Media Users With Her Humongous Backside (photos) / I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.