Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) (13407 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by khiaa(f): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Alezy:
nothing, if u don't know.

Did u contact me?

Well you are the one who stopped calling and texting me because I wouldn't do what you asked of me,
Sooooooo!!

Where do we go from here?
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Alezy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=khiaa post=47988667]

hnmmmm. ..well don't you think it's somehow not even seeing you? or are u comfortable with it?? foe how long? and where are u now??
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by khiaa(f): 2:42am On Jul 30, 2016
OK Alezy, do whatever
You like I'm done explaining.
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Vhickthour(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes, continue... The lord is your strength

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.