Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures (25141 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gone are the days when our young ladies marry a guy with the hope that even if the guy is as poor as a church-rat, things would get better. Then, ladies saw more in the future than in the present. Today, such idea no longer hold weight. Nowadays, very few young ladies would want to listen to your long story of 'Baby, let's believe in the future'. Below are the items in the Nigerian husband-material starter-pack, as seen in the eyes of our young ladies. If you don't possess at least, 3 out of these 6 items, don't discuss marriage with any woman.

1) A Job: Have a job that brings in regular income and in reasonable amount too. If you occupy a top position in a multinational firm, most of these ladies will start jumping around you like grass-hoppers! Please and please again, if your job is to hawk goko cleanser around town as a marketer, this one has surely eluded you! grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
2) Car: Call it whatever you like...Jalo, Ugbor, 4-legs, ride, etc. Nigerian ladies love cars so much! They want you to drop them at the salon or pick them up when they are done with the day's job and so on. If you drive a flashy one, the more they become interested. The idea is: if you can buy and maintain such machine, you can take care of them. In fact, some don't even mind the nature of the car. As far as it can carry people while moving! grin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ladies love flashy cars even if you as the owner, is looking like this grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
No wonder there's so much husband scarcity.grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
3) A Business: Yes! If you are not a paid worker, you should have a business that rakes in regular income. Whether you operate a grocery store or an education centre, business na business.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
4) Furnished flat: This is a very vital item in the husband starter-pack. You can't be taking her to hotels and friends' places. She needs comfort and privacy when she's with you. She wants to walk around the house with those sexy bikinis! She doesn't want the preying eyes of friends, families and strangers staring at her body lustfully.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Zehner(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Let me alight here.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
5) Bank Account: Why must you talk about marriage when you have just NGN652.20 in your GTB account and NGN1568.43 in your Ecobank account? Nah! Ogbeni, dat na to korokoro enter one chance for her mind oh!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by 2dice01: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
make i book seat sit for front seat with my broad teeth as i call blooda lalasticlala make ee cum front-it ...location 004259456
sambisa shii

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
You are on point. For matured men only. God bless our efforts.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by bitchcrafts: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Stvpid threads everywhere today! Nansense!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by krak101(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
6) Land: It doesn't matter how you acquire the land. Whether you inherited it, stole it, bought it or forcefully converted it to yours, just own a land. That's what matters. At least, she has hopes of becoming a landlady in the near future! cheesy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
eni4real:
You are on point.
For matured men only.
God bless our efforts.
Thanks man. You surely understand! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ok. Noticed!!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by bitchcrafts: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Ok. Noticed!!! cheesy
Good!

The question is if nobody knows when a person is going to die, how can we say he died prematurely?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even better if he doesn't have a mother...
These new girls now will say they prefer to not have a mother-in-law!!!

Tufia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:

THE HUSTLE FOR "NAIRALAND LIKES" IS REAL THO.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by bitchcrafts: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE HUSTLE FOR "NAIRALAND LIKES" IS REAL THO.
You're cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an eediot. Now, pass... Not there, the way u came in grin

I like how that even sound in my ears cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Zehner:
Let me alight here.....
Which means of transportation did you take? Keke or danfo? Abi na sugar daddy private motor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Ping
Kini?
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Zehner(f): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Which means of transportation did you take? Keke or danfo? Abi na sugar daddy private motor?
bicycle

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Zehner:
bicycle
Nai be say u nor try at all! angry
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2016
2dice01:
make i book seat sit for front seat with my broad teeth as i call blooda lalasticlala make ee cum front-it ...location 004259456
sambisa shii
Nairaland get characters cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Now this is simply no t true . Most women date /marry the average man and the average man is not rich.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by ronald4lif(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Fvcking true. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by JigsawKillah(m): 12:50am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Now this is simply no t true . Most women date /marry the average man and the average man is not rich.

the average man is not poor either. except you're referring to paper bag marriages, this post is absolutely true

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 21, 2016
JigsawKillah:

the average man is not poor either. except you're referring to paper bag marriages, this post is absolutely true
❤The average man is not mild class either .
... ...he is average.
Not dirt poor but not owner of anything or making large sums of money
❤And most women date/marry these men.
.... I have dated these men most ladies on this form have dated these men

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by JigsawKillah(m): 12:59am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The average man is not mild class either . ...he is average not dirt poor but not owner of anything or making large sums of money.
and Mist women date/marry these men.

you confuse yourself. an average man in my opinion, can't be poor and still be average.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 21, 2016
JigsawKillah:

you confuse yourself. an average man in my opinion, can't be poor and still be average.
yer really quick. I modified to add more.
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hey lady
Stick to what you know. The OP said Nigeria (read my lips)
NAIJEEREEYAH not Texas

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Babzilla:

Hey lady
Stick to what you know. The OP said Nigeria (read my lips)
NAIJEEREEYAH not Texas
undecided the average 9ja man nor the average American man has much
...... but we ladies still date/ marry them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Dating A Broke Man / Share Your Memes, The Comrade Pepe Challenge Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.