Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) (24410 Views)

Jim Iyke With Mercy Johnson, Sola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham (Photos) / Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2016
It is quite amazing to spot Nigeria\'s bigwig and the CEO of Zinni Media Concept, Chief Prince Donatus Okonkwo with America\'s famous artist 50Cent together recently. ‎The outspoken Nigerian business man who has exclusive franchise for Miss Intercontinental world and The CEO for all 54 Countries in Africa  ‎is said to be sealing deals with the award winning super star, haven floated a record label recently. He is also the current Owner of the most Famous EFFEN VODKA in Nigeria now Life time partner to 360 years world Largest  Distillery company Beam Suntory and 50 cents

‎Besides the entertainment cycle of Donatus Okonkwo, he is also the chief executive officer of Tetrazzini Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) with a background anchored on solid entrepreneurship. He also worked as a casual worker with MacDonald restaurants

His new stomach infrastructure in Victoria Island 'Hotspot Restaurant' is already bedhived  of activities and patronage of different diets of African and intercontinental dishes. Zinni Media concept will be hosting the winners of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria to a grand reception at the Resturant on 30th July, 2016.

It would be recalled that he was recently in‎ the Palace of Ooni Of Ife in company of Sonia, popular actor's Colombian wife Ike Ogbonna to seal a mega deal in the state.‎
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/07/photo-president-of-miss_20.html?m=0

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2016
3rd FTC IN A ROW! I HAVE TO CELEBRATE IT TODAY

Modified*
I feel so honoured to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends Antonio(Silvertongue), Seun(Stamina), and my best friend Remmymerlin and also my NL crush, Debbywills, and my lovely bro Leyelanre for being really heavy, strong, and always there for me. I want to thank my friend Wisexool benni, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Facebook , the fish I caught in SS1, the bulb in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the people out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone. Thank you Nairaland. God bless you all.

16 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by princealexndre(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
correct
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by Cholls(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2016
my brothers and sisters 50 is one jealous nigga.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
ok
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by jkaro(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Big boys no bleach

1 Like

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Rich man know rich man

VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MR NAIRALAND 2016
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by monaPhilz: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by davibid: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Jim Ik and gangsterism

19 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by gsley: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Good morning dis morning wht d situation of the economy now?

1 Like

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by damton(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
gsley:
Good morning dis morning wht d situation of the economy now?

BUHARIA.

3 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by onihaxy: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2016
seen next!!!!
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by akog(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2016
50 cent, the guy wey end Ja Rule career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Jim iyke go happy die,him role model

2 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by gsley: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2016
damton:

BUHARIA.
nd the yeye edo people won stil vote APC
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2016
ok....i was here
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by Young03(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2016
who ar they?
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by tatucci: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2016
c as im hug ham like say dem b childhood friends.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by sucess001(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2016
why jim iyke wan use him finger touch him prick na...the thing dey scratch am?
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by wmendY1: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2016
cool...Jim smile na
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
davibid:

Jim Ik and gangsterism

DRY!!!
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2016
gsley:
nd the yeye edo people won stil vote APC

4 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Gud for them.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Jim Iyke my man...
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
THAT HOUSE THOUGH... "50"
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Curly is fvcking broke, now he needs a Nigerian business mogul to help him out
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by holluwai(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
One with jim and 50 is an old pic.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters 50 is one jealous nigga.
& a snitch embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation / Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ / How Friends Abandoned Me During My Near-death Experience – Actor Charles Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.