Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Laugh It Out With Ben10 - Jokes Etc (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Out With Ben10 (106461 Views)

Poll: How do you see this thread?

Cool: 82% (41 votes)
Bad: 18% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke / Ben10 And The Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Kunbee: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
Wetin i wan use am do
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Ben13: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
nich:

oya wait make i go carry anoda ps-pad for you! meanwhile, wey romsky, abbey-city, tyty and the odas? undecided

Them don graduate for Nairaland sch cheesy
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Syed2011: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2012
Ben-10:
An old man joined the bus at ikeja in Lagos, he menaged to push through and got a seat.

It didn't take long before he realized his wallet was missing and this old man stood up and shouted , who ever that took my wallet should return it or else what happened in 1964 will repeat its self.

After some minuets the alaye guys quietly returned his wallet out of fear.

And the was this curious Young girl who claimed to be a journalist asking the old man what actually happened in 1964?

He replied , someone stole my wallet and I had to walk home.

Now this is what i call a Joke tongue
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Syed2011: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2012
Ben-10:
A boy returned from school after the promotional
examination and the following ensued between him and his
father:

Son: Daddy, do you know what?

Daddy: No, not until you tell me my son.

Son: You are not going to buy books for me next session

Daddy: Why? Have you been given a scholarship?

Son: No! I am repeating the class.

Bravo ! No waste of money this year grin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by ibrandnaija: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2013
Naija Chinese man speaks about Go Slow!! Funny!!

"Go Slow" ft. Babatunde - Brought to you by ibrandnaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soaZUh5nJ9s

Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE. More videos to come very soon, stay tuned!!
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by BOSSAcademia(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Awesome.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by akigbemaru: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
He saves

Ben13:
Jesus and Satan have a discussion as to who is the better programmer. This goes on for a few hours until they come to an agreement to hold a contest, with God as the judge.

They sat themselves at their computers and begin. They type furiously, lines of code streaming up the screen, for several hours straight. Seconds before the end of the
competition, a bolt of lightning strikes, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power is restored, and God announces that the contest is over.

He asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan is visibly upset, and cries, “I have nothing. I lost it all when the power went out.”

“Very well, then,” says God, “let us see if Jesus fared any better.”

Jesus enters a command, and the screen comes to life in vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir pour forth from the speakers. Satan is astonished.

He stutters, “B-b-but how? I lost everything, yet Jesus’ program is intact. How did he do it?”

God smiled all-knowingly, “Jesus saves.”
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by akigbemaru: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Ben13:
God is tired, worn out. So he speaks to St. Peter, "You know, I need a vacation. Got any suggestions where I should go?"

St. Peter, thinking, nods his head, then says, "How about Jupiter? It's nice and warm there this time of the year."

God shakes His head before saying, "No. Too much gravity. You know how that hurts my back."

"Hmmm," St. Peter reflects. "Well, how about Mercury?"

"No way!" God mutters, "It's way too hot for me there!"

"I've got it," St. Peter says, his face lighting up. "How about going Down to Earth for your vacation?"

Chuckling, God remarks, "Are you kidding? Two thousand years ago I went there, had an affair with some nice Jewish girls, and they're STILL talking about it!"
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by akigbemaru: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Ben13:
Once upon a time, there was a river. The Nile River, to be precised. On one side of the river lived the rabbit, and on the other side lived the bear.

One fine day, the bear was sitting on a stump, enjoying his breakfest of berries. Then he heard someone yelling at him. It was the rabbit.

"Hey! Hey, Teddy, get your butt over here. I've got something to show you!"

"Not now! I'm eating."

"Oh come on!" said the rabbit. "It's really important."

"No way."

"Please. It's urgent."

So the bear decided to go all the way over the wide river. It took him all day and all night to get over to the other side. He nearly drowned. And when he finally got there he was groaning and panting, and wheezing for air.

"Well, rabbit," he panted. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Hey, Teddy," the rabbit began, "look how many berries are on the other side of the river."
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by jessyb: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
if you are resident in Lagos and are willing to make extra money with a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Japhoriko: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol
Ben13:
Man: Doctor, for the last 2 weeks my wife has thought that she is a rabbit.

Doctor: Ok, bring her in and I’ll try to help.

Man: Fine, but whatever you do, don’t cure her, I love her when she is a rabbit.
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Nobody: 10:46am On May 31, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Drastical(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Me too i have something to confesssad sadsad but let me not disturb you.carry on my brother,just carry ongringringringringringrin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Drastical(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmn undecided undecided undecidedguy u crack the jokes sotay i don weakgringringrin
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Drastical(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2020
9ice
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by Nati70: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2021
grin
Ben13:
[size=15pt]Welcome!!! [/size] 

Laugh but don't fart 

Sylve was dying.

His wife sat at the bedside.

He looked up and said weakly, "I have something I must confess."
"There's no need to," his wife replied.

"No," he insisted, "I want to die in peace. I slept with you, r sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"

"I know, I know," she replied. "Now just rest and let the poison work"

Laff those wrinkles out here
wink
Ben13:
[size=15pt]Welcome!!! [/size] 

Laugh but don't fart 

Sylve was dying.

His wife sat at the bedside.

He looked up and said weakly, "I have something I must confess."
"There's no need to," his wife replied.

"No," he insisted, "I want to die in peace. I slept with you, r sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"

"I know, I know," she replied. "Now just rest and let the poison work"

Laff those wrinkles out here
lolz
Re: Laugh It Out With Ben10 by HillaryNelo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Ben13 post=4567265]One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem!" "What's the problem, Eve?" "Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above. "Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples." "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you." "What's a 'man,' Lord?" "This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits.

He'll lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things. He will look silly aroused, but since you've being complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your, ah, physical needs.

He'll be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about. Whaaaaat

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / Please, Who Can Solve This Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.