Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Gov. Wike Demolishes Water Front - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Demolishes Water Front (703 Views)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Gerry Okolie Demolishes His 85-Year-Old Mother's House / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Demolishes Water Front by cynthia123(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
The genesis of former Gov. Amaechi face- off with former President,s wife was the demolition of waterfronts shanties in Port Harcourt. Then, the present governor of Rivers state Gov Wike was in Jonathan's team. Suffice it to say, that Amaechi gave the inhabitants of the waterfronts up to 6months to leave and also offered to pay compensation, which they said was not enough. He even acquired a land to establish a community for them. Now Gov Wike has given them one week to vacate with no compensation. This led to a massive protest. yesterday. Who is a better governor? judge for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Demolishes Water Front by Babacele: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2016
hmmm....where I go start from sef?
Re: Gov. Wike Demolishes Water Front by cynthia123(f): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
start from anywhere

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Appoints Mbam New RMAFC Chairman / Massive Resignations Hit DSS / Mama Boko Haram: The Army Knows Where I Live, Why Did They Declare Me Wanted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.