Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) (2983 Views)

Ladies Be Careful Of The Kind Of Bra You Buy These Days / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2016
I saw this on a friend's facebook page so I decided to share with friends & families here, due to my love for breast. #amabreastfan
Ademoladeji d sucker himself, ur presence is needed here on...

HUSBANDS INFORM YOUR WIVES, BOYFRIENDS INFORM YOUR GIRLFRIENDS, BROTHERS INFORM YOUR SISTERS. As they said, "To Be Fore warned Is To Be Fore Armed; though I don't know the authenticity of this story(no b story oh no warning) but I think it's worth sharing..

A Leather Containing Liquid Substance Is being Inserted In Braziers, It Contains Chemicals Which Cause Cancer. Ladies Open Any Bra You Buy That Has Foam Before Wearing

People- Ladies!!! We ought to be careful where we buy our bra's from. I am highly considering going bra less after finding this same substance in two of my bra's yesterday. On May 6th my sister tagged me on a similar post by someone else cautioning us about our bra's and how there is a liquid inserted in bra's which causes cancer- a post that i even commented on but did not take that extra mile to check my bra's when i got home. So yesterday i was doing my laundry and for the first time i felt some weird round things inside my bra and when i cut through with a razor blade it started flowing with some liquid that looked like mercury. I do not know why these guys are hell bent on killing us (whoever they are) but what i do know is NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.... Cancer is not my portion and i will never ever get sick of it.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 & Seun I know una be breast fan, make ups pass the message on. #shalom

Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by greatness22(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2016
I came here for pinshure of the breast, bra and kansa. angry
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2016
greatness22:
lols...at d mention of breast, Greatness20+2 must be present..
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by greatness22(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
lols...at d mention of breast, Greatness20+2 must be present..
Before nkor! No man, i repeat, No man dey use breast play, not even a reverend father.
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
greatness22:
i hope u well so??
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2016
greatness22:
Before nkor! No man, i repeat, No man dey use breast play, not even a reverend father.
so you are a SAN??

Suckers Association Of Nairaland
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by AuroraB(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
K'o yemi
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by greatness22(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Berlyn:
i hope u well so??
Yes, and i guess you've not donated your sense of humour out? Pls mind ur business.
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by greatness22(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
so you are a SAN??

Yeah bro, am the newly elected Delta State Chairman of SAN. grin
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
greatness22:
Yeah bro, am the newly elected Delta State Chairman of SAN. grin
hehehehehe! Anambra state coordinator on the microphone..
Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by greatness22(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
hehehehehe! Anambra state coordinator on the microphone..
I must commend you for the gud job you're doing in your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by ademoladeji(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
so you are a SAN??

Haba!

They've been scamming us since like forever!

Re: BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2016
ademoladeji:

Haba!

They've been scamming us since like forever!
e tire me oh. but whenever I see this pics, I can help but laugh my ass out..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? / ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja / What Happens When A Man Sleeps With A Pregnant Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.