Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Check Out This Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out This Job Offer (1131 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Job Offer by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2016
I saw a post on nairaland by a moniker called label green and i applied nonchalantly since i dnt yet have a job.
Then they immediately acknowledged my application.
Then they sent me a question to answer via mail which i hurriedly answered nt expecting to be called...only for me to get the mail below today

Good Morning,

You are invited for Interview for the above position- 

Venue: Sunfit Recreation Centre, 

327/329, Rafiu Babatunde Tinubu Road, (by Apple Junction) 

Amuwo Odofin, Festac.

Date: Saturday, 24th July 2016

Time: 9 am

P.S. You are required to come with 2 (two) copies of your Curriculum Vitae/Resume, passport photographs and writing materials.

Regards,

Human Resources 
LabelGreen

so i did some digging also due to the fact that i grew up in festac nd knw lil about the venue as nt being an interview venue...after further digging i found out that label green doesnt exisf exceot uts not a registered company.
SO I AM FORCED TO BELIEVE THEY ARE AMONG THE PEOPLE KIDNAPPING GRADUATES
Re: Check Out This Job Offer by wande2015(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
I stay close to Festac,and I know SUNFIT,d company is nt far at all from apple junction, it's even opposite second gate Apple Estate.d company is more of an hotel organization.You shld give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Job Offer by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2016
wande2015:
I stay close to Festac,and I know SUNFIT,d company is nt far at all from apple junction, it's even opposite second gate Apple Estate.d company is more of an hotel organization.You shld give it a trial.
according to label green their company is located at ikoyi Off Awolowo Road, off Keffi Streeet South West Ikoyi
so why hold the test in festac.
besides which company doesnt have a website
Re: Check Out This Job Offer by compuseun: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Well said my brother. Recreation centre for that matter
Re: Check Out This Job Offer by DrObum(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
You no go rejoice say person wan kidnap you

They go feed you oooooo for free

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Job Offer by Larryjay4u: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix11:
I saw a post on nairaland by a moniker called label green and i applied nonchalantly since i dnt yet have a job.
Then they sent me a question to answer via mail which i hurriedly answered nt expecting to be called...only for me to get the mail below today

Good Morning,

Amuwo Odofin, Festac.

P.S. You are required to come with 2 (two) copies of your Curriculum Vitae/Resume, passport photographs and writing materials.

Regards,

Human Resources 
LabelGreen

so i did some digging also due to the fact that i grew up in festac nd knw lil about the venue as nt being an interview venue...after further digging i found out that label green doesnt exisf exceot uts not a registered company.

Deejay6 does it sound familiar?
Re: Check Out This Job Offer by Ndawe(f): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Find out if the person that sent the email is recruiting on their behalf. Sunfit is a genuine recreational outfit (gym, banquet halls and accommodatiion). I use their gym. So make proper enquiries, as to whether the sender is genuine because Sunfit is 100% genuine and that's their address in Amuwo Odofin.
Phoenix11:

Good Morning,

Amuwo Odofin, Festac.

Regards,

Human Resources 
LabelGreen

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused Of What Next To Do / 52 Vacant Positions Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa / Graduates Needed (all Degrees Are Accepted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.