Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? (3321 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / UPDATE: Ikpeazu, Ogah win Second Appeal [3 More Appeals to Go] / 5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2016
With what is happening in this country today like high inflation of everything,to too many poverty everywhere you look, uncountable killings from both fulanis herders and their Boko haram brothers to Islamic fanatic killing Christians evangelists; so much hatred from North to south - East to west and the trend continues unattended from the government.

Now, are you going to support this government with what is on ground to continue beyond 2019 or you going to swallow ur ethic differences and shop for a more pragmatic candidates?

Well, as for me I want this president Buhari to win his second term in 2019 so that there'll be unbearable hardship and more poverty making it possible for mass revolt in Nigeria - the first in history.
In this way, the breaking up of this country can be very possible and quick as well.
By then the West and the North will be also tired of this unholy Union call Nigeria.

Your opinion is highly recommended whether you are in for Buhari in 2019 or out to source for another leader.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by bless2tom(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
that is if their is still a Nation called Naijeriya....

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Well. I would be up to age to vote by that time and i tell you that nothing, I repeat nothing would make me vote for him

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by eyeview: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
I don't think Buhari will win APC primaries in 2019. Many northern cliques will arise and align with some southern interests to beat him at the primaries.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
pachman:
Well. I would be up to age to vote by that time and i tell you that nothing, I repeat nothing would make me vote for him
Bro pachman, this is Nigeria scenario we're talking about where money talks and every other thing will be swept under the carpet.
I'm afraid he will win.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
achi4u:
Bro pachman, this is Nigeria scenario we're talking about where money talks and every other thing will be swept under the carpet.
I'm afraid he will win.
That is what causes political apathy. The people dont come out to vote because they feel their votes wont count.. Well I support the apathy because your votes really dont count in Nigeria. Money is what does everything in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by funlord(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
shocked

IF abi WHEN?

Buhari is going nowhere o.p!

Ask a fulani man what TAZARCE means!

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
pachman:

That is what causes political apathy. The people dont come out to vote because they feel their votes wont count.. Well I support the apathy because your votes really dont count in Nigeria. Money is what does everything in Nigeria
That's why I somehow want him to win so that the sufferings will make the masses to revolt especially SS/SE and even yorubas sef.
Let the country be restructured or separate jeje.
I'm better off being Biafra than being in this country without direction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by osile2012: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=18pt]I dont think he will want to contest again .[/size]

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
I bet you by 2019, PDP wouldn't have any credible candidate to present. It's so sure.

PDP have not proven they are ready for the opposition job yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Grundig: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
I doubt Buhari will be up for a second term.

He'll throw in the towel.

Besides, there'll be too many cliques against him. Kwankwaso and wamako come to mind.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]I dont think he will want to contest again .[/size]
Buhari fought for about 15 years before clinging to power and you think he won't want to go for second tenure, before 2018 he will bring out the huge amount of money he recovered and every other things will be historygrin

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
achi4u:
That's why I somehow want him to win so that the sufferings will make the masses to revolt especially SS/SE and even yorubas sef.
Let the country be restructured or separate jeje.
I'm better off being Biafra than being in this country without direction.
It is better just to split. Make we Yoruba stay for our own side, Make Biafra stay for their own side and the Buhari should go ad govern his own Hausa land

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by idupaul: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
History always truncates Buhari's incompetent govt when the suffering of the people become unbearable. .if this trend of hardship caused by his vision less leadership continues then history will have no choice than to truncate it suddenly

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
pachman:

It is better just to split. Make we Yoruba stay for our own side, Make Biafra stay for their own side and the Buhari should go ad govern his own Hausa land
Hahahagrin exactly Bro, it is only then you find out that Igbos, yorubas and the rest of the country are not really enemies just like other African neighborhood.
It will be very interesting... Igbos will respect themselves in the yoruba land knowing that they're living in another country.
The Lagos issue will be solved.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
idupaul:
History always truncates Buhari's incompetent govt when the suffering of the people become unbearable. .if this trend of hardship caused by his vision less leadership continues then history will have no choice than to truncate it suddenly
Hmmm the unfortunate thing is that there's 'No light at the end of the tunnel', this hardship is going to reach an alarming rate, till then we will know how many people still remain.
He is not interested in our plight and has no solution to any of our headache.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
funlord:
shocked

IF abi WHEN?

Buhari is going nowhere o.p!

Ask a fulani man what TAZARCE means!
Forget, fulanis and majority of West will still vote him again even they're exchanging their children with cup of rice.
But intelligent yorubas will have a rethink this time, only the Nairalander yorubas will vote Buhari again.
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
achi4u:
Hahahagrin exactly Bro, it is only then you find out that Igbos, yorubas and the rest of the country are not really enemies just like other African neighborhood.
It will be very interesting... Igbos will respect themselves in the yoruba land knowing that they're living in another country.
The Lagos issue will be solved.
Exactly, make we dey alright.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
If buhari contest in 2019 he will win no matter what we say or do here...onething nairaland has taught me is that all these mouth here does not translate to reality.If NL statistics was followed in 2015 ,GEJ should have won with the support he got here.Reality is different,politics is money and APC get am!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by barcaboi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
If buhari contest in 2019 he will win no matter what we say or do here...onething nairaland has taught me is that all these mouth here does not translate to reality.If NL statistics was followed in 2015 ,GEJ should have won with the support he got here.Reality is different,politics is money and APC get am!!!!
you get sense...
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
correct.
If you allow Nairaland to deceives u then u are on your own.
So our suffering still dey do press up gringrin

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
achi4u:
correct. If you allow Nairaland to deceives u then u are on your own. So our suffering still dey do press up gringrin
I tell u

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I tell u
in a another news, farmers are to pay for security or get killed by Hausa /fulanis - by Ogbe.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by omolami: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
God forbid it

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
achi4u:
in a another news, farmers are to pay for security or get killed by Hausa /fulanis - by Ogbe.
lol
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lol
Not funny at all.

Modified :
This post will be remembered after 2019 election, even the wife of the president has distance herself from her husband.
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
achi4u:
Not funny at all.

Modified :
This post will be remembered after 2019 election, even the wife of the president has distance herself from her husband.
so?...if he contests,he will win...politics is not won online ...it is won in the polling unit
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by sontoly: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
what will happen will happen
BTW, come see wetin this guy do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM5eSiNHol8
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so?...if he contests,he will win...politics is not won online ...it is won in the polling unit
well I'm not contesting about him winning or not (naija politic is exactly how u defined it) but majority of Nigerians especially yorubas won't vote for him again unlike 2015.
As for me I want him to continue so that there'll be a mass revolt just like how his wife put it.
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
achi4u:
well I'm not contesting about him winning or not (naija politic is exactly how u defined it) but majority of Nigerians especially yorubas won't vote for him again unlike 2015.
As for me I want him to continue so that there'll be a mass revolt just like how his wife put it.
lolz...mass revolt in Nigeria,from who?..Nigerians are used to these things,we will just complain and move on...2019 is still far,anything ca happen
Re: If Buhari Win Second Term In 2019? by Caseless: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sai buhari till 2023-insha Allah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And His 89 London Aides And Their Cost Of Living: A Must See / $3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive / 2019: Buhari,tinubu Groups Battle Over El-rufai, Shettima As APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.