Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics (2774 Views)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ / Check Out This Trending David Cameron Quote Of Nigeria (pics) / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
Going to a secondary school in Nigeria must have been every Nigerian child’s nightmare but it’s the most memorable aspect of childhood which shaped many into what they are today.

Today, we felt it was time for a trip down memory lane .

Here are 33 (or more) hilarious memes from the number one trending topic in Nigeria;

see the full list here:

http://loopnaija.com/top-33-hilarious-pictures-from-memories-of-being-in-a-secondary-school-in-nigeria/

1.When the teacher gists all through the period and decides to start teaching 5 mins to lunch time

1 Like

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
2.when your Maths teacher misses the double period

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by Layooluwa(f): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Followingcheesy
Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
3.Wen everyone didn’t do d Maths assignment, only the ITK in the class did it

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
4.when everyone around you is holding a calculator for biology and you ain’t. Thinking you failed

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
5.There were people that used night prep for productive things then there were people like me

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
6. How Your Friends Look At You When The Girl You’re Crushing On Walks Into The Class

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
7.When you are in Covenant university but you are still experiencing

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
8.When you see the girls you called TD board Glo up

1 Like

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by Infajay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
9.As a prefect , wen d teacher is 2 tired to flog n gives u d cane to flog the students

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by exelseries: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
10. When you’re in trouble but with your squad so you still give attitude

Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by Toyolad(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
exelseries:
3.Wen everyone didn’t do d Maths assignment, only the ITK in the class did it

Suraj ..this made me remember that boy..choi, I hope you're now on 5.1/5.0 in your school
Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by darkid1(m): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2016
grin ;Domg! This really made my night
Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by Sphilip1(m): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2016
exelseries:
6. How Your Friends Look At You When The Girl You’re Crushing On Walks Into The Class

That look!!! chai.. i remember it
Re: Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics by AlphaStyles(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2018
exelseries:
9.As a prefect , wen d teacher is 2 tired to flog n gives u d cane to flog the students
I can relate to this lolz

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Review Of The Impressive Withdrawal Features In Merrybet / My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. / Boyz Ii Men Vs Dru Hill. Which Of These Two Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.