Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? (1728 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by osesology(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello, house, pls l need ur advice/help. A female friend of mine just got jilted by her boyfriend. And what makes it even more painful is the fact that this had to happen after she borrowed him the sum of #50000!
She's been crying her eyes out since morning. Even when she called me, her voice wasn't coherent enough for me to talk to her well. We live in the same neighbourhood and she's my best friend in the area.

I really want to console her, but l dont know how. Should l buy her something on my way back from work? If yes, what should that be? And if no, what can l do to console her as a friend. She confides in me a lot, and for the fact that this has happened to her has really gotten me diverstated as well.

Pls l need ur matured and candid advice, thanks.
cc halfricanadian
mynd1
Royalblak007
Adaure4ever
cruzita
EroticAngelina
Kingcheezypuff
refiner

Guys, pls help me out

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
U dey find pesin wey go advice u mk u use diz oppurtinity knack her abi? U didn't see me
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by MUVA(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
I have the perfect pic for this. BRB cool grin

**Modified**

The OP is our guy on white and black gringringrin

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Moment guys in the friend zone have been praying for. It comes once in a while, and the good thing is that the ball is not in your court, they are in-between your legs

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
get top bond it has directives on its usage behind..u don't need to thank tho
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by virud: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ask your friend wetin deh hurt her the most!
The break-up or her #50,000

If na the lost money, tell her not to worry cos the money would be recovered.
Love is purely sentimental while money is business. Nothing is stopping her from getting back her money.

If na the lost love, ask her weda she never break person heart before. If she never break, ask ursef weda u don break, if u don break make una discuss how ur own break up carry waka and how you seem to be happier now after the drama!

If there's no love, there won't be pain. If you love, you must feel pain at one point or the other. Na the cross weh love carry deh waka!

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by senibo1: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
opportunity come but once... utilize this one very well @op
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Don't say I advised you to kpansh her o...

Do you need El chapo to teach you how to escape friend zone?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Lavedaa: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
How does the breakup stop her from collecting her money? undecided

She better no mumu there. undecided all these love matter don too give headache angry
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by osesology(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
virud:
Ask your friend wetin deh hurt her the most!
The break-up or the her #50,000

Well, according to her, she's a virgin and she had promised herself that if she's going to give it up, it will have to be with someone who is worth it. The guy spends on her, but the ``no sex'' part has been their main issue for the six months that they have been together. So, according to her, if only she could get her money back, she'll be just fine cos the fact that she hasn't given him her body, she wont have anything to lose.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by virud: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
osesology:

Well, according to her, she's a virgin and she had promised herself that if she's going to give it up, it will have to be with someone who is worth it. The guy spends on her, but the ``no sex'' part has been their main issue for the six months that they have been together. So, according to her, if only she could get her money back, she'll be just fine cos the fact that she hasn't given him her body, she wont have anything to lose.

Does she have any proof that could buttress the fact that she actually gave the guy that money? And is the guy denying that he owes her?
Whether she has or not , numerous debt recovery options still abounds.

1. Go to the nearest police station and lodge a complaint.
2. Call the attention of a male relative of yours and ask him to help you recover your money.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
osesology:
Hello, house, pls l need ur advice/help. A female friend of mine just got jilted by her boyfriend. And what makes it even more painful is the fact that this had to happen after she borrowed him the sum of #50000!
She's been crying her eyes out since morning. Even when she called me, her voice wasn't coherent enough for me to talk to her well. We live in the same neighbourhood and she's my best friend in the area.

I really want to console her, but l dont know how. Should l buy her something on my way back from work? If yes, what should that be? And if no, what can l do to console her as a friend. She confides in me a lot, and for the fact that this has happened to her has really gotten me diverstated as well.

Pls l need ur matured and candid advice, thanks.
cc halfricanadian
mynd1
Royalblak007
Adaure4ever
cruzita
EroticAngelina
Kingcheezypuff
refiner

Guys, pls help me out
the breakup should not stop her from collecting the #50000 she loaned to him.
Apart from that, she should move on, another love will find her.
Sit down and talk to her in a soft but mean way.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
So, if you buy whatever you wanna buy nw for her, the 50k will surfice ba??,,,,hmmm, lemme leave this place blank____cos what i was supposed to call you ehgrin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by FuddiesandAce: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Get the biggest bucket size of chocolate frozen icecream you....she would feel a little better...
But thing is theres nothing you can do apart from that....
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by osesology(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
FuddiesandAce:
Get the biggest bucket size of chocolate frozen icecream you....she would feel a little better...
But thing is theres nothing you can do apart from that....
Wow! thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Boring: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
your time in the friendzone just ended...offer her d D man shocked.. chance don open for u to take over... abi u no like her
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
MUVA:
I have the perfect pic for this. BRB cool grin

**Modified**
The OP is our guy on white and black gringringrin

LOL, OP IS THE LEADER OF THE FRIEND ZONE SQUAD grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by MUVA(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, OP IS THE LEADER OF THE FRIEND ZONE SQUAD grin

The undisputed zonal chairman of the friend zone. gringrin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by LordZero(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
MUVA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Section8(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Its your chance give her the D
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op... I see her falling in love with you!!! Friendzone will soon end... Good for you grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
MUVA:

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2016
And wen your pastor hears did he would be like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2016
And wen your pastor hears this,,he would be like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do? by schumastic(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2016
lol quite funny

(1) (Reply)

Is Royalblak007 And Trapqueen77 Lovers?? / Funny Ways Guys Save Ladies' Contacts On Their Phone / How I Smashed My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.