Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,204 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

"Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter (40968 Views)

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / Some Girls Are Robbers. Let Me Tell Y'all A Story... / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
scouttboy:
Love ur story but if it's true den na u b victim truth must b told abi all ur years in unilag u know no moeremi or gss na u need check urself Or step up ur game cos ur endpoint self no make sense I c ur story as wanna b but at d same time make man dey soji well abi more 2 say but understanding lo matter

dnt undastand u oooo.......bt dnt mind mie.....jst check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
charix:
Lie lie story. Obviously written for entertainment value.

big fat lie indeeed.......for entertainment........... abeg no mind d guy...check my signature jhor

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Richy4:

I have been hearing about this hostel way back

tell me
<<<Was it the best hostel in Unilag structure wise..
<<< Does the institution select the set of girls that live there?
<<<< or was it immediately they got assigned to the hall they just got influenced by the spirit of moremi.....

epp mie ask d guy wit im fake fake story.....no even mind d guy....jst check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
eunisam:
Give your life to Christ and he married.

pastor m a sinner aw can i belong to jesus...bt pastor check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
I came here to say Igbo girls representing

But i have changed my mind

Funny story though ,

lesson learnt : Never leave strangers in your car

If they wanted to move your car , that's how a grumpy customer care voice would have told you "Désolé, le numéro vous appelle est hors zone de desserte"

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by victorv12(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
Let me tell this to my 2 year old son, he might believe it.

And even if it's true, that guy is a big A-Hole.
Big boys don't go to Unilag to pick up girls, they have the plug to have the chicks come to their house or hotel.

Dirty dog

Ma guy, you still dey go brothel?
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Ibukunmatthew(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Let go therequote author cool
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by christisreal: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
The girl tried to steal his money so he charged her as a theif and felt offended then he went ahead to commit fornication with her and he dosent feel like he has offended God?Both the fornicator and the theif will find no place in the kingdom of God.I dont care what atheist think.The fact is that the day of judgement will happen whether they believe or not.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by muganbo1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nienie:
So?what's the moral lesson of this story?
the moral bi say make una stop to dey thief skikena
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by RexTramadol1: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Egbon na 7k come be wetin u dey rem'r after 6yrs

E don bad for you o

Cos u need 7k today, u com dey yarn 'bull-oc-ks'
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Gkemz: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
You be correct guyman. But you should've knack only the ones who stole your money as a payback. Anyway she be Nicompus JJC
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Kanmyos(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nienie:

Moral lesson? Stealing is a bad habit... Ain't cool at all
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by BCISLTD: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nienie:

The moral of the story is girls lack virtues..
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by therealchase(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
So you fit call your car?? Cool that means you have a lot of money ...7k shouldn't be a big deal for you ...the girl even come back some come meet you smh I guess she taught she would make more money during her weekend stay with you instead you sucked the last drop of water in her.....you must be an Igbo guy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Alvyn69(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
For ur mind u fly die when u juz another jobless monkey fooling around and calling urself a sharp guy. Smh! bro wakeup n growup dis is 2016!!!
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by jose4shizzle: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2016
One word.....Badoo!!!
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Valprof: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2016
1stluv:
Is that all?
is dat all ur sorry life can proffer
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Valprof: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2016
1stluv:
Is that all?
is dat all ur sorry life can proffer?
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Valprof: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2016
tukdi:
No need to read the story first! I strongly disagree with the op, you cannot use a few female prostitutes to judge some girls/women on the internet! You were a little bit foolish for showing strangers that kind of money, you no smart at all! Thank God they didn't kill you sef! Coming online to form badoo is totally uncalled for! Picture of the girls at the sharwama place or IDONBILIVIT! Your story is one of the most steeewpid story I have read online today! Who brought this rubbish to FRONT PAGE! There is a big difference between female prostitutes and decent girls/women! You cannot mingle with prostitutes and expect good behaviour and Godly principles! OP, U DON BAFF?
read the title of this topic.....the guy said some gaaaaals
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Fredry(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Lwkmd grin grin
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by solid3(m): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2016
The guy is a big good for nothing fool.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by samhay: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Av d same experience.

My friend brought a Bae to my room,afta dem back finish d gal took my fone with her,called my friend to return with d Bae cos my fone don miss. Long story short, she produced my fone, I wanted to revenge by nacking, but changed my mind.

Some ladies dough undecided
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by chiraqDemon(m): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Bruh a svvagge

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by dejavubobo1(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Nienie:
Mesef I tire. the guy's story doesn't appeal to rational reasoning
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Cherishing(f): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2016
ginggerxy:
ada Mma ke way
o Di nma Daalu sir
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Ajgal10(f): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Besides the fact she Stole from him which i believe it is purely out of greed and hostel quest to show off boyfriends or catch and their networth, what if she has a high sexual libido and enjoyed the sex even better than he did? You can never tell.

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Good for the girl, next time she should learn to think twice before stealing from someone grin

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2016
Everything's just wrong with this story. When will Nigerians stop celebrating nonsense?
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Everything's just wrong with this story. When will Nigerians stop celebrating nonsense?
That's naija for you cheesy
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by goldfish80(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2016
The only thing I found interesting from the story was that the girl was using a broken blackberry phone. Back in 2010 in twitter Nigeria I remember the blackberry vs Snaptu user's twit war. Blackberry users feeling so full and pompos.. Lol lol
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by henrynick(m): 6:17am On Jul 24, 2016
1stluv:
Yeah, I finished the story, it ended with Saturday and Sunday sexual intercourse

Are you one of her friends......abi nah u be the "chioma"
Why you mad
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Caringguy:
That's naija for you cheesy

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.