Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily (29671 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by tola400: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2016

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by amnesty7: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
I wonder what their followers, ie the contibutors of their wealth, will think about this picture

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Laughing at the gullibility of their poor followers. Perhaps another private jet is one the way to add to their fleet. They enjoy the luxury of life and tell their followers to seek the kingdom of God first. Preaching the same hopeful message every Sunday while nothing changes in the lives of the followers but pastor's account keeps growing fat. The same biblical scammer that prophesied that gate of hell will open on people who vote buhari. A man who should be in prison for openly slapping and assaulting a young woman. He has suddenly become dumb make EFCC no reason him matter for the 7billion naira prayer money wey GEJ dole out to them.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by herzern(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
amnesty7:
I wonder what their followers, ie the contibutors of their wealth, will think about this picture

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by mysticgal(f): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lovely

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by herzern(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Laughing at the gullibility of their poor followers. Perhaps another private jet is one the way to add to their fleet. They enjoy the luxury of life and tell their followers to seek the kingdom of God first. Preaching the same hopeful message every Sunday while nothing changes in the lives of the followers but pastor's account keeps growing fat. The same biblical scammer that prophesied that gate of hell will open on people who vote buhari. He has suddenly become dumb make EFCC no reason him matter for the 7billion naira prayer money wey GEJ dole out to them.
Oya gullible followers:
ATTACK ME with rage and fury grin

Dumb as usual! undecided

27 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Daslim180(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
When they heard Buhari is coming for deliverance from ear infection grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by djemillionia: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
OooooppP !!!!

why is this on Front PAge

Na joke ooOOo grin *before i chop banned*

Yep, am a certified blogger

1 Like

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by ambrosini593(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
that's my papa n mama

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by theripper3: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
They are operating under heaven's economy ,hence cannot be bothered by the economic downturn we are currently facing .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Bsc(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
from Glory to Glory

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by sakaguchi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
ok oo
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Xbox222: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is what scammers does after duping a client

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by obembet(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't care what anybody say about u my Bishop, but to me, you are the best teacher I ever known. more grace sir

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by lamideee(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
amnesty7:
what is he saying? Some people sha,enu won o ki ro won.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by elopee3000(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mummy , u remember that igbo girl i slapped , yes honey, i thought ipod memebers will stop coming to my church grin grin grin grin no mind dem biko

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by CLEARINGAGENT: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmm, what a fulfilled life.
I hope to grow old gracefully wt my spouse too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Slymonster(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
more joy and laughter flow in my life too

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by knightsTempler: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Boombijj: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=amnesty7 post=47756384]I wonder what their followers, ie the contibutors of their wealth, will think about this picture[/quote
Ain't you guys ever get of tired of uttering blasphemous statements when you see men of God? If you're not one of the contributors of their wealth, can't you just keep quiet.
End time comments though!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by hariorh: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cute laugh

grin

Onto the next post... angry
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Boombijj: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
amnesty7:
Ain't you guys ever get of tired of uttering blasphemous statements when you see men of God? If you're not one of the contributors of their wealth, can't you just keep quiet.
End time comments though!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by taiwo05(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
more grace, your anointing will not dry. from glory to glory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by boss096(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Xbox222:
This is what scammers does after duping a client

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Boombijj: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
obembet:
I don't care what anybody say about u my Bishop, but to me, you are the best teacher I ever known. more grace sir
From glory to glory, thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Emperor4God(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
REASONS THAT WINNER CHAPEL IS GODLESS
Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by sexaddict08(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Waooo!!!
laugh of life at the gullible members.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Cubedesign: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
what a laughter.......... grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by bahdemmy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
amnesty7:
bros try to always use ur brain

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.