Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Please Help A First Time Dog Owner! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help A First Time Dog Owner! (850 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Dog Owner Offers N100K Reward For Missing Dogs, Romulus & Remus (Photo) / Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A First Time Dog Owner! by DamJazzy: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello petlanders, after reading over a million articles about GSD online I'm finally picking up my 9weeks old GSD this weekend. First of, I believe the dog is ready for her new home now, I want to know what to to feed her, how to feed her and how many times she needs to eat per day. I also want to know how many shots she needs, what shots she need to be given and when to take em. Most importantly I want someone to prescribe a good vet doctor for me in ilorin. Thank you and have a great day y'all
Re: Please Help A First Time Dog Owner! by Luckymay(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
I hate dogs.
Re: Please Help A First Time Dog Owner! by Thobilobah(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2016
You can get her indomie waste mixed with fish meal and Yu can also get dried small pieces of fish or meat depending on your pocket. At least a visit to the vet each month and she needs all the food she can get for now depending on how well she eats.Note: No bones for now
Re: Please Help A First Time Dog Owner! by DamJazzy: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thobilobah:
You can get her indomie waste mixed with fish meal and Yu can also get dried small pieces of fish or meat depending on your pocket. At least a visit to the vet each month and she needs all the food she can get for now depending on how well she eats.Note: No bones for now

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please How True Is This / A Cute Female Lhasa Apso Pup Wants A New Home / 3month Female Gsd For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.