Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened (515 Views)

As It Happened: NLC Pickets AEPB, MTN Offices Over Casualization Of Workers / Aftermath Of Ghana Gas Explosion And How It Happened (video) / How I Got Scammed By A Nairalander On Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by kunlegboye(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
I was scammed by this fellow nairalander who had earlier advertised on this forum about his online sale of data bundles. According to him, he would transfer the data while his customers pay after delivery. This caught my attention and wanted to buy from him sincere his data is cheap, 5G for N1500.Menhh! was tempting. The one I normally buy from MTN is at the rate of N3000 for 3G.For my mind I would be able to cut cost and use more data.

Since I realized I needed larger Data bundle for some jobs and I could get this at a cheaper rate else where, I decided to call him for data purchase. He said he would encrypt the data so I won’t be able to use it until I sent N1500 worth of recharge card to him. He sent it, and little did I know that it was a mere customized sms. I sent his 1500 worth of recharge card. After the guy had confirmed it, I called him so that he could activate my 5G for me but that was the end of the story! The guy didn’t pick my call afterward. The guy’s phone No.07065416841.I'm still trying to retrieve his users name now so that i can display it here as well.I can’t just imagine how a young educated man would just say to himself “crime is the best way out of his problems”

“A fool is accumulating wealth mischievously without knowing who will spend it ”
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by dollyjoy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Seun
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by Junior66(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
k
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by zionwinn(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sorry for your loss, but it would have been helpfull if you have posted the user name of the seller on nairaland.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by FreeWorld23: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na awoof kill u cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Celestial Pastor Who Chained 9-year-old For Weeks Over Theft Nabbed By Police / Over Hundred Millitants Invade Akwa Ibom Govt House / Ladies Despite D Fact Dat Ur Many On Nairalnad Does It Mean Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.