Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK (8835 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by papayeye: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode, has alleged that the corruption allegation against him is politically motivated.
The former spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is currently facing charges before a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos for allegedly laundering N4.9 billion between January and March 2015.

Speaking with Channels Television, the former PDP spokesman expressed optimism that he would be set free at the end of the trial.

Fani-Kayode, however, maintained that he had no regret working with the former President, Goodluck Jonathan.
He said, “I have done absolutely nothing wrong and neither have any of my co-accused. I saw this coming the day we lost the elections and it was announced that the other side had won. We all saw this coming.

“I refused to leave the country just as I refused to leave the country in 2008 when I was accused of things then. I have absolutely no doubt that in the end of this particular exercise I will be declared innocent by the court simply because it is very obvious that this is a politically motivated allegation and all others which may come later are politically motivated.

“Why on earth would I regret doing that? I am not the only person that has faced charges since independence. Obasanjo faced charges. He went to prison”.

On the funding of PDP’s 2015 election, Fani-Kayode dismissed claim that he collected money from former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col Sambo Dasuki (rtd), stressing that the party’s director of finance released money from the party’s private company.

“You asked a direct question, did I receive money from any government agency for my operations within the campaign? The answer is no. Our Director of Finance sent money out to the various directors, including me from our own private company account for us to run our operations. I was given only 10% of what I needed to run a campaign for three months and we utilized that money.”

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/21/corruption-allegations-politically-motivated-fani-kayode/

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by babyfaceafrica: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Noted
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by trinitylove(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
sad
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by eph12(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well in a way he is right. His party released money to him so those that released the money should be the ones in custody. But in Nigeria if you unknowingly buy stolen goods just don't let the police get hold of you. You will suffer even more than the thief.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Semi military regime grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by sarrki(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
FFK do you collect money ?

9 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Pavarottii(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
My Man is back! grin grin

I missed one of APC Nightmare, Fayose's back-up is back. Reno Omokri come back nau! embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Realmcfynest: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Haha..... Tell us something,

O fema paja lobo funmi, shey mo kola?

7 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by herzern(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2016
All these "Political motivated"...."Witch hunting".....The question is........DID YOU STEAL OR NOT.....SIMPLE!

25 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2016
This fool won't shut his dirty trap now before he talks himself back into trouble. I trust DSS to pick him up in few days

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by lorbah001(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Shut d ef up abeg

Yur yeye dey smell ffK

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Badtman(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin Concern us Sheybi Political Motivation make you Spend D Dasukigate Awoof, Oloriburuku Somebody, pelu awon Weyrey Followers, they're even born defend Criminals,

, any Mumu won quote me for Bad, Holy Ghost!!!

11 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Integrityfarms(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Its true anyway but your hands are not clean for real!
Though not only you have a stained hands but 95% of Nigeria politicians.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by blazetitov: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Liar!!

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by cyberdurable(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
[size=15pt]U better hang your broom to be saved... grin grin grin[/size]APCis a Joke

11 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Qmerit(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Ok noted.
But I thought where the money came from is the big question the Federal Govt is asking?

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Emodeee: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Who no know?
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by cyberdurable(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Emodeee:
Who no know?
lorbah001:
Shut d ef up abeg
Yur yeye dey smell ffK
blazetitov:
Liar!!
mrkayusfit:
This fool won't shut his dirty trap now before he talks himself back into trouble. I trust DSS to pick him up in few days
chai zombies

12 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
FFK cheesy Political thief thief

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by gigabyte13: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Ffk pls tell that to the judge when next you are docked. Nonsense yam eaters. The question is, do you commit the crime or not

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Goldenheart(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
angryindeed
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by WebSurfer(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
We know already but we dont care mr Kayode...

Meanwhile, Today is my birthday grin

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Achorise: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
We know, but face the trial.
Cos, you political elite have given your kids better life abroad and mortgaged the future if most Nigerians.They fly up and down @ the expense of tax payers money.

One day APC cohorts will also face theirs.

7 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Qmerit(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2016
But I thought where the money (office) came from is the big question the Federal Govt is asking? If you had known it was from that very office meant/budgeted for another purpose you won't ve taken it.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2016
Lazy politicians who were nobody before getting their appointments yet became billionaires overnight.

What is your pedigree FFK if not the money you stole from the position you held?

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Politically motivated my foot. Well I don't blame FFK, he knows that his hungry and dumb supporters will support this senseless statement. Even if he and the previous government officials are the cause of the problem at the moment.

Some say the corruption trial is one sided. But they forget that PDP (not APC or cpc or acn etc.) for 16 year ruled at the centre (federal level). Therefore, Charge your governors in each state to probe previous government. Till this moment rivers state government don't have concrete evidence again ameachi which is sad. When ambode started bringing out evidence on fashola's government this same silly people blamed him saying he is ungrateful, tinubu is fight fashola through this medium etc.

We give this governors less scrutiny and focus on the FG forgetting that they collect allocation every month in addition to their various unaccounted IGRs. Yet they can't pay salaries of worker but they can plan a vocational jamboree to Germany.

Jobless youth, please think outside the box and be innovative in your thoughts. Start a business and be patient and it will grow. Education acquired by an individual aid his or her ability to think, so start same. No free money again.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by blazetitov: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2016
cyberdurable:
chai zombies

7 Likes

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Jombojombo(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari is a bigot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo INEC Fire Incident Is Plot To Rig, Say PDP, Jegede / Bisi Akande: I Have Never Given Or Demanded A Bribe All My Life / Obi, Umahi, Kalu, Olowo, Idem, 36 Others Receive Igberetv Leadership Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.