Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls (1360 Views)

Throwback Pic Of Sultan Of Sokoto With Young Queen Elizabeth II / In This Village Young Girls Are Used As Mode Of Payment And For Debt Settlement / 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls by murphyrichy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
A Malawian man, Eric Aniva, who is referred to as ‘hyena’ in his village, is known for having sex with young girls and getting paid for it.
Eric Aniva
According to Ed Butler of BBC , ‘hyena’ is a traditional title given to a man hired by communities in several remote parts of southern Malawi to provide what’s called sexual “cleansing”. If a man dies, for example, his wife is required by tradition to sleep with Aniva before she can bury him. If a woman has an abortion, again sexual cleansing is required. And most shockingly, teenage girls, after their first menstruation, are made to have sex over a three-day period, to mark their passage from childhood to womanhood.

If the girls refuse, the tradition is said to be that disease or some fatal misfortune could befall their families or the village as a whole. Aniva said:
“Most of those I have slept with are girls, school-going girls. Some girls are just 12 or 13 years old, but I prefer them older. All these girls find pleasure in having me as their hyena. They actually are proud and tell other people that this man is a real man, he knows how to please a woman.”
However, despite his boasts, several girls in the village do not think Aniva is worth the while. “There was nothing else I could have done. I had to do it for the sake of my parents. If I’d refused, my family members could be attacked with diseases – even death – so I was scared,” one girl, Maria, told BBC correspondent.

Aniva appears to be in his 40s and currently has two wives who are well aware of his work. He claims to have slept with 104 women and girls – although as he said the same to a local newspaper in 2012, which means he has lost count of how many women he has slept with. Aniva has five children that he knows about – he’s not sure how many of the women and girls he’s made pregnant. He is paid from $4 to $7 each time he does his work.
According to custom, sex with the hyena must never be protected with the use of condoms. But they say a hyena is hand-picked for his good morals, and therefore cannot be infected with HIV/Aids.

Source:
https://www.naij.com/899943-shocking-meet-man-who-gets-paid-to-have-with-children-photos.html?source=index_trending

Re: See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls by HungerBAD: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Crap.

2 Likes

Re: See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls by savio93(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
What the heck is this?

Hyena ni!! Tolotolo ni!!
Re: See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls by savio93(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
What the heck is this?

Hyena ko!! Tolotolo ni!!
Re: See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls by Obierika(m): 9:06am On Mar 06
Na which kind work be this sef?
Re: See the photo of the Man That Gets Paid For Sleeping With Young Girls by ShinjaWWest: 8:27pm On Mar 07
Wahala work

(1) (Reply)

People Of Iwo Welcome Oluwo Of Iwo Back, As He returns From Canada (photo) / America's Top 10 Beaches Of 2019 / 5 Strongest gods In History Of Greece You Should Know (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.