Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (4501 Views)

Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator / Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator / Run Your Petrol Generator On Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kentochi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: . by NnamdiN: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
nice one bro. Will contact you
Re: . by belovedaja(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wil contact you
Re: . by kentochi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
belovedaja:
Wil contact you
thanks bro are you the guy that called from PH?
Re: . by kentochi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
NnamdiN:
nice one bro. Will contact you
thanks boss
Re: . by belovedaja(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
kentochi:

thanks bro
are you the guy that called from PH?
yes
Re: . by kentochi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
belovedaja:
yes
ok
thanks for your call
Re: . by Pavore9: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
kentochi:

ok
thanks for your call

Explain how cheaper it is in comparison to petrol/diesel.
Re: . by stagger: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavore9:

I'll give you a scenario. In March wen there was a crippling fuel scarcity, people had to carry their generators to the filling station to buy fuel. I would routinely carry my 6.5KVA, 5KVA (both for office use) as well as 3.5KVA home generators in my car. Sometimes, I would be turned back due to instructions not to sell to generators. I had on one occasion entered into an altercation with a policeman who refused my boy entering the station with a gen.

All this while, LPG was in surplus. So even while we wait for an explanation of the cost per hour of running time, we can imagine the cost in man hours queuing for fuel, not to talk of the embarrassment.

Get the picture?

2 Likes

Re: . by kentochi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavore9:

my mentor and boss thanks for stopping by this invention is very cheap and eco friendly 12.5 kg that cost 3800 naira will give you 50 hours which petrol of 3800 can't give you.
Re: . by kentochi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
stagger:

I'll give you a scenario. In March wen there was a crippling fuel scarcity, people had to carry their generators to the filling station to buy fuel. I would routinely carry my 6.5KVA, 5KVA (both for office use) as well as 3.5KVA home generators in my car. Sometimes, I would be turned back due to instructions not to sell to generators. I had on one occasion entered into an altercation with a policeman who refused my boy entering the station with a gen.

All this while, LPG was in surplus. So even while we wait for an explanation of the cost per hour of running time, we can imagine the cost in man hours queuing for fuel, not to talk of the embarrassment.

Get the picture?

thanks a lot
Re: . by Pavore9: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
stagger:

Get the picture?

Am in for anything outside the "regular". Where l am, biogas generated from cow dung and vegetable wastes is being used to cook, pump water and power the chaff cutter used in the dairy farm shed, Since LPG is cheap and can serve the same purpose that is a big up.
Re: . by Pavore9: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
kentochi:

my mentor and boss
thanks for stopping by
this invention is very cheap and eco friendly
12.5 kg that cost 3800 naira will give you 50 hours
which petrol of 3800 can't give you.

Since you are sure of your craft, you should push it vigorously allaying people's fear that the gas will not "blow".
Re: . by kentochi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavore9:

Since you are sure of your craft, you should push it vigorously allaying people's fear that the gas will not "blow".
thanks boss
we are moving any idea on how to push it higher is welcome sir .
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavore9:

Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind is the exact thing You just typed. How safe is this arrangement my Oga Kentochi?

Can one use a longer hose, so as to increase the distance between the gen & the cylinder? Becos seeing that gas cylinder close to that gen @ur picture looks scary.

1 Like

Re: . by kentochi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vikings007:
Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind is the exact thing You just typed. How safe is this arrangement my Oga Kentochi?

Can one use a longer hose, so as to increase the distance between the gen & the cylinder? Becos seeing that gas cylinder close to that gen @ur picture looks scary.
is very safe my guy and you can use long hose between 3 yards to 5 yards is enough.
no smoke from generator again
cost effective
eco friendly
quality power supply
etc

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
kentochi:

is very safe my guy and you can use long hose between 3 yards to 5 yards is enough.
cost effective
eco friendly
quality power supply
etc
You have any branch in abuja? You suppose don leave Benue state by now. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by kentochi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vikings007:
You have any branch in abuja? You suppose don leave Benue state by now. smiley
yes bro
am in Benin
working on abuja branch .
left Benue since 2015 Feb
note we can come and install to your location.

2 Likes

Re: . by kacchy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kachydon1@gmail.com. ....what is your whatsapp number let's discuss biz......this is mine 08097687846. Thanks
Re: . by kentochi(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2016
kacchy:
Kadon1@gmail.com. ....what is your whatsapp number let's discuss biz......this is mine 08087846. Thanks
I have send you message
on whatsapp
Re: . by kentochi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
kentochi:

cost effective
eco friendly
quality power supply
etc
Re: . by aAK1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pavore9:

Am in for anything outside the "regular". Where l am, biogas generated from cow dung and vegetable wastes is being used to cook, pump water and power the chaff cutter used in the dairy farm shed, Since LPG is cheap and can serve the same purpose that is a big up.
boss with a little modifications the same carburetor mr ken is selling will work with bio gas.

1 Like

Re: . by Pavore9: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
aAK1:
boss with a little modifications the same carburetor mr ken is selling will work with bio gas.

As long as Mr. Ken can convince Nigerians of it being cheaper and safe, l see many subscribing to his service as it is not easy running a generator on petrol!
Re: . by kentochi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pavore9:

As long as Mr. Ken can convince Nigerians of it being cheaper and safe, l see many subscribing to his service as it is not easy running a generator on petrol!
you are right
we have been doing it for lots of people and they are all very happy with it
do you no the best part ?
they refer there friends and families to us as well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by kentochi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
aAK1:
My real boss
How abj nar
Re: . by kentochi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
kentochi:
lets help you charge your generator to run on cooking gas
with small money.
we also sell dual carburetor
contact us today.

Re: . by aAK1(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
kentochi:

My real boss
How abj nar
fine o. we bless God
Re: . by bemagnify: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Can u set it up in ebonyi?.... Really need to talk bizness wit u.... How can we get in contact.... Preferably whatsapp
Re: . by kentochi(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
bemagnify:
Can u set it up in ebonyi?.... Really need to talk bizness wit u.... How can we get in contact.... Preferably whatsapp
yes just chat me up or call me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by kentochi(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2016
keep the call coming
Re: . by Demmy59(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
nice bro
Re: . by kentochi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Demmy59:
nice bro
you welcome
bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) / Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.