Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. (24831 Views)

Rich Nigerians: Why Are You Not Patronizing Tinapa? / Is Tinapa Failing? / Harrods, Wal-mart, Mc Donald´s And Others Head For Tinapa City In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
wat is so interesting in the picture- poster.

even local countycouncil in uk provide such facility locals during summer- and after the summer it is dismantled and everybody forgetb abt it,
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
@fegflu
Something must be wrong wth u, if u can not find anything interesting out of 18 pictures. Why do people always criticise for the sake of it, I am one of the critics of Nigeria govt but when I see a little improvement I appreciate it.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
there are better tins 2 spend state funds on.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Beaf: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
The pictures are lovely, but there is one striking thing; people are too few. sad

Why is this so? Is the pricing far above the means of the average person?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by JeSoul(f): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
Some of the night pictures are nice sha but fegflu is right there is nothing overly "lovely" about them in general. Sorry.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
there are better tins 2 spend state funds on.

There is no way you can tell me that Cross River state is not one of the best state in Nigeria. This state generate from tourism than any state in Nigeria, coming here to tell me that there are better things to spend the state fund on, other that improving there tourism potential is ridiculous.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
walata,

do u like the way u fellow brothers and sisters are sitting at home becos of the assuu strike.

also go to the markets. there are a lot of small market women that require small loans to start up petty trades.

also go to some homes in calabar. a little financial contributions to these families income will go a long way to help some presing needs like tuiton fees, and family up keep. Wat stops the govt from chanelling funds to families and homes in the area of welfare benefits as the above.
Dont people(govt officials) in calabar govt house get thesame financial benefits to cater for newspapers, petrol and telepone bills- so tell me why cant ordinary citizens enjoy thesame.
It is only a well feed man that will think of going to amusement park for fun.

the difference btw pple in the west and us is that- their govt has provided plenty for them 2 eat at a very cheap competitive price( thanks 2 tesco and asda) that is why they embrace fun like no mans business.

Pls calabar dont follow their footsteps. we hav gotten 2 that stage yet.

Walata are u readin this.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
fghjkl
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by babapupa: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
Absolutely nothing to criticize here.

Unfortunately, criticizing anything and everything naija just for the heck of it is fast becoming a fad.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by OvieE: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
There is not interesting about this at all. Poster, you are too local you need to travel out.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
ALL am sayin is that state govts in nigeria are sometimes waste of public funds. cus they come up with kindagarten ideas - and waste money on it.
tell me wat concerns 7 piont agenda with amusement park,

CRAZYYYYY
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ovie

There is not interesting about this at all. Poster, you are too local you need to travel out.
Pls tell me

what makes u think I have not? this people are just too cocky.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
I DONT THINK SO- CUS IF U HAV- U WONT FIND ANYTIN APPEALIN WIT AN AMUSEMENT PARK
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
ALL am sayin is that state govts in nigeria are sometimes waste of public funds. cus they come up with kindagarten ideas - and waste money on it.
tell me wat concerns 7 piont agenda with amusement park,

CRAZYYYYY

If u think recreation and better environment is not part of what can improve your health and your standard of living, then think again.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
I DONT THINK SO- CUS IF U HAV- U WONT FIND ANYTIN APPEALIN WIT AN AMUSEMENT PARK

Why would u? you expect me to come on internet and start bragging about living outside Nigeria.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
WITH RECREATION I WILL AGREE WIT U

BUT IN D AREA OF BETTER ENVIRONMENT- THE STATE SHOULD LOOKSOME WHERE ELSE. MAYBE CLEARING DRAINAGE AND SLUMPS. NOT AMUSEMENT PARK
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
So, in your wisdom, Tinapa is an amusement park  grin
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2009
WITH RECREATION I WILL AGREE WIT U

Seems u are coming to your senses now
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2009
the concept of tourism is bein confused by the whole tinapa concept,
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
I HAV DEALT WIT MAY TRAVEL AGENCIES FOR MY HOLIDAY BOOKINGS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OR SEEN IN THEIR BRONCHURE CALABAR AS A HOLIDAY DESTINATION.

DATS IS Y I SAY D GOVT HAV NO IDEAS
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
Walata,

hav u seen,
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by SapeleGuy: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
Dream killers and enemies of progress. Tinapa will succeed with or without you.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
But that ain't for tourism, is it? That looks more like some recreational center of some sort. That there reminds me of those years when we would go to the Apapa Amusement park or the Water park in Lagos to play, or even the amusement park somewhere in owerrri. Only there were more rides and definitely bigger crowd.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
u knw wat ur prblm is. u hav been used 2 bad governance. so u thnk its normal. come 2 d real world were governanc is abt accountability. not just good intention and competence by some good individuals- but actually doin and walkin the talk.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
thank u kobojunkie,

God bless u.

it looks like OKADA WONDERLAND.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by fegflu: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
u knw wat your prblm is. u hav been used 2 bad governance. so u thnk its normal. come 2 d real world were governanc is abt accountability. not just good intention and competence by some good individuals- but actually doin and walkin the talk.

I WAS REFERIN 2 SAPELEGUY HERE
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by mekuslogan: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2009
In the land of the blind (Nigeria), the one-eyed (Tinapa pictures) becomes the king. The question is where else in Nigeria can you find such? If none, then the pictures are interesting
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Abrantie: 3:07am On Sep 16, 2009
The population of Nigeria, higher than any other African country, is about what? 120 million? So you'd think a much touted amusement park, herald as the new face of tourism, would be crowded and lively.

So once again, where are the visitors? Forget visitors, where have all the children gone to? Are there no kids in Naija to enjoy the Tinapa water rides?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by udezue(m): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2009
Walata,

Don't mind them jare. Na bonafide haters. Mad as Bleep that an Eastern state like Crossriver is able to wax strong and looking for other ways to generate revenue instead of overly depending on oil. Somehow any economic / infrastructural improvement done in the Eastern region is regarded as "elephant project" and not worth the time and effort but I bet u if this was done in the West or even North the sycophants will flood the thread screaming Fashola for President.

GET OUTTA HERE.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by chosen04(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2009
@Poster, but u cant be this idle what is so beautiful about Tinapa pictures?

LETS TALK ABOUT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2009
But that ain't for tourism, is it? That looks more like some recreational center of some sort. That there reminds me of those years when we would go to the Apapa Amusement park or the Water park in Lagos to play, or even the amusement park somewhere in owerrri. Only there were more rides and definitely bigger crowd.

Please lets be optimistic for ones about Nigeria, as I said earlier, I am one of the critics of the bad governance in Nigeria but coming on here to tell me that TINAPA BUSINESS RESORT is an amusement park that way out of order.

For the record, I am not even from that part of Nigeria but I appreciate little effort of the Cross Rivers state government is providing for her citizen compare to what is obtain in other part of Nigeria. This state is one of the cleanest state if not number 1 in Nigeria.

Checkout this youtube video of Calabar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KjYQz1EfA&feature=fvw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

From Peddling Clothes On The Streets To Owing His Own Clothing Shop (Pics) / Dollar Free Fall Continues, Sells At N425/dollar / Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.