Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. (24823 Views)

Rich Nigerians: Why Are You Not Patronizing Tinapa? / Is Tinapa Failing? / Harrods, Wal-mart, Mc Donald´s And Others Head For Tinapa City In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by greateliso(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
nice pictures
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Onlytruth(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2009
Look, TINAPA is a brilliant idea and we should all support it!
I, personally, would spend more of my vacation times from now on at Tinapa instead of Abuja. It is comparatively cheaper, definitely more friendly, calmer, cleaner and is really a genuine effort at self reliance by the state government. All states should copy this spirit and lessen reliance on oil.

There are other ways to anchor the business side of Tinapa, but it cannot be done without power -electricity.

I'm not jumping over SIX FLAGS yet, at least until someone does something serious about the power situation.
I remember vividly how we all rejoiced and jumped when VIRGIN ATLANTIC showed up on our shores. Before we could say aeroplane, they started packing up to leave. So, my slow joy is justified by our recent history.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by drnonye(m): 1:18am On Sep 18, 2009
hi Walata44,
lets b honest here, u have not been outside Nigeria. cos if u have, u would b singing a different song. personally, i believe Fegflu is more exposed than u which makes her far wiser than u. no disrespect. just the bitter truth. its like putting expensive furniture in a house with poor foundation. whats the point.

now, with the rate of unemployment, who can afford to visit such a place. i wouldn't b suprise if u cant even afford to visit the place

y do u think we have alarming rise in violence, kidnap, corruption, teenage pregnancy , strikes,STI, etc (do i go on, ). i will tell u y .

our so called government dont address the needs of the people, rather they address their sellfish personal wants.

do your self a favour, apologise to Fegflu
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 18, 2009
^^ seriously, what's your definition of wise? I'm just curious, not that I have any opinion about your post.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by OvieE: 3:04am On Sep 18, 2009
drnonye:

hi Walata44,
lets b honest here, u have not been outside Nigeria. cos if u have, u would b singing a different song. personally, i believe Fegflu is more exposed than u which makes her far wiser than u. no disrespect. just the bitter truth. its like putting expensive furniture in a house with poor foundation. whats the point.

now, with the rate of unemployment, who can afford to visit such a place. i wouldn't b suprise if u cant even afford to visit the place

y do u think we have alarming rise in violence, kidnap, corruption, teenage pregnancy , strikes,STI, etc (do i go on, ). i will tell u y .

our so called government dont address the needs of the people, rather they address their sellfish personal wants.

do your self a favour, apologise to Fegflu

Please tell them my broda. There are some people in this place that need to seriously travel outside of Nigeria.  Chinua Achebe refused to return to Nigeria almost ten years because bad leaders to do not care to tackle one issue or care for the country except their personal interest. I will one day act like  Chinua Achebe. Nigeria is a disgrace country to Africa in general and many people in the world do not want to hear the word called NIGERIA. Nigeria will never get better. Is not that I am praying but we have to face the fact. Our parent where born with the way everything in it crumble and that they die the way they where born to meet it. Now we are the children are facing it. But God forbid, I will not suffer in a country my grand parents suffered. I will live and grow old in a country where I will not worry about my welfare or go to hospital and dr. will tell me to live because is too overcrowded.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 18, 2009
some Nigerians are professional mourners whiners.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by temmytanny(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2009
@kobojunkie

u really amaze me when u said nigerians cant afford MCdon.i strongly believe you are not in nigeria,dats why u saying this.i will keep saying it,there nothing in this world dat nigerians cant afford.let them come first and u would see how people would rush there esp in lagos.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by temmytanny(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2009
have read all the wht you guys posted here and i can figure out that,80% of those conderming TINAPA arent living in nigeria and the remaining 20% dont belive in transformation.

when Fashola(gov of lagos) planned to clean up lagos and oshodi,am very sure this 20% and the 80% making noise here never beliveved it could come to past.

i have experienced CALABAR carnival on two occasions(2007-08) and people from the carrebeans,brazil,nigerians from US,and other parts of the world visited and some visited and stayed at the hotel in TINAPA.DSTV,AIT,HITV,NTA showed the event to the world live(you can prove me wrong here).

most major programmes in south south now are done in the resort(TINAPA).so why all these noise about waste of funds.cross river state is even planing to run a 15km rail from the international airport to the resort to make transport easy for visitors.if the project is a waste,why are they planing to waste another money to run a rail track.

my people ,make u na wake up.
SINce FASHOLA has been transforming lagos,have come to believe anything can be transformed if YOU AND I BELIEVE AND REMAIN POSITIVE.

for all those nigerians living out nigeria and you believe nigeria cant grow or change , ABEG MAKE UNA WAKE UP!!!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by BabaTony: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2009
For the everlasting critics, this is for you:

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the door of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena;whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood;who strives valiantly;who errs and comes short again and again;who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in worthy cause;who, at the best, knows in the endthe triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"

-Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States of America

The poster only posted pictures of a theme park in Calabar for people to appreciate, he did not compare it with all the the World Class parks in the world, BTW, those so called world class parks where not world parks on day one. Cross River state is developing its tourism potentials, . they include obudu cattle ranch, drill ranch , Eco-tourism, Slave ports (very important), the Tinapa and the water parks are just to complement all these and provide support to them. America na person make am like that!!, if we continue this way, we will continue to be like this, its all about tourism. people visit places like Egypt not because the have 24 hr electirity supply-NO, but to go and see the great pyramids and Sphinxes and the great tombs of the Pharoahs, other facilities are addition (jara- in local parlance), the same thing goes for the other places like that have anything unique or very popular to offer. So please if you dont have anything to offer to Cross River State in terms of encouragement please you are free to STEP! angry angry Nigeria has its own problems like any other society, we all know, but expecting nothing good out of bethlehem is the biggest mistake anybody will make, Nigeria is my Country , i don't have any other, we will continue to search good leaders till we get them, sitting on the sidelines expecting God to come down and do it will be very foolish. Poster, you did a good job, I appreciate your pictures, they are OK, they might not be World Standard but its a good start. One day we will get there. wink wink
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Vavavoom(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2009
BabaTony, what more can be said? I FEEL U DIE.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Vavavoom(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2009
Arm-chair criticism has never moved anybody anywhere in the world forward.

You know what, an American, Larry Flint on the Sea drill West capella made me visit calabar for the first time. You know what he said? God bless whoever the governor it was that made calabar that clean and beautiful. He said more opportunities abound in Nigeria and if the people will work hard then they can fulfill their potential. I asked him about corruption and he pointed me to monies which where earmarked for building water levies before Katrina came and how it was diverted. He said every country has their fair share and that how the populace checkmates the people in governance play a key role in minimizing it. In essence if you allow thieves in the system they will be their, meaning it falls on both me and the critique to prevent such from getting into the system, not an outsider. Hear him, ''there was a period in the US when blacks weren't allowed to vote, now they have a black president because people remained in their country and fought for it to happen''.

How accountable are we making those in power to work for our common good? We must start immediately even if it means sacrifcing our all for the betterment of our children to come. Beknown, Walata, BabaTony, tpia kudos.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by temmytanny(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2009
BabaTony:

For the everlasting critics, this is for you:

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the door of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena;whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood;who strives valiantly;who errs and comes short again and again;who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in worthy cause;who, at the best, knows in the endthe triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"

-Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States of America

The poster only posted pictures of a theme park in Calabar for people to appreciate, he did not compare it with all the the World Class parks in the world, BTW, those so called world class parks where not world parks on day one. Cross River state is developing its tourism potentials, . they include obudu cattle ranch, drill ranch , Eco-tourism, Slave ports (very important), the Tinapa and the water parks are just to complement all these and provide support to them. America na person make am like that!!, if we continue this way, we will continue to be like this, its all about tourism. people visit places like Egypt not because the have 24 hr electirity supply-NO, but to go and see the great pyramids and Sphinxes and the great tombs of the Pharoahs, other facilities are addition (jara- in local parlance), the same thing goes for the other places like that have anything unique or very popular to offer. So please if you dont have anything to offer to Cross River State in terms of encouragement please you are free to STEP! angry angry Nigeria has its own problems like any other society, we all know, but expecting nothing good out of bethlehem is the biggest mistake anybody will make, Nigeria is my Country , i don't have any other, we will continue to search good leaders till we get them, sitting on the sidelines expecting God to come down and do it will be very foolish. Poster, you did a good job, I appreciate your pictures, they are OK, they might not be World Standard but its a good start. One day we will get there. wink wink

simple as ABC
.it took america over 250 yrs to get to where they are today.so we shouldnt expect less from them.

the transformations in calabar,portharcout,lagos,abuja etc are signs of YES WE CAN ATTUTUDE of some nigerians,so pls lets join our hands to make nigeria GREAT
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by AjaraEwuro: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2009
It doesnt realy mean that the people that criticise the most are the wisest or the best or something - sometimes their criticism just portend them as a fool, a non enity a foolish being and a dunce and at the best an idiot- look at a reasonable person comparing wild and wet with Tinapa? Is that person realy a human being? Its like comparing disney Land to whatever we have in Nigeria - we may not have the same but look, we are starting somewhere- so, wipe your face with your own shit and walk the street of America shouting Nigeria is a dung hole.

You will surely make the worst Minister or even Chancellor talkless of a President - shit faces.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by drnonye(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2009
hi BabaTony,
i must confess u have raised some very good points. folks like u make me know Nigerian definitely have great minds.
but  , we appear 2 share different view to the the same problem. i believe that , rather building  some fancy park, why dont d government be honest with them self and tackle the needs of the people.  come on look at our schools, our hospitals , people still die of preventable illness.

this is my angle,   tourism will not work when the wellcoming country face basic infrastucture problems.
come on, who r we kidding. do u really think the money generated from the project go to the people of calaber.

if u provide Nigerians with basic things like light, goodroad, water, jobs etc,   crime will reduce. Nigeria will b attractive to people with or without tinapa. we r trying to encourage tourism, while foreign compains here in Nigeria are trying to get out  esp to Ghana.

as i said, no one builds a house on a poor foundation. it will fall. the Nigerian people r the foundation 4 any growth.  treat us like shit, and no matter how beautiful the structure is (tinapa) it will fall.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2009
@drnonye

hi Walata44,
lets  b honest here, u have not been outside Nigeria. cos if u have, u would b singing a different song. personally, i believe Fegflu is more exposed than u which makes her far wiser than u. no disrespect. just the bitter truth. its like putting expensive furniture in a house with poor foundation. whats the point.

I am not on this forum to join issue wth u personally but what makes u think I don't live outside Nigeria? Anyway I live in UK, I think I am more expose to quality infrastructure to justify my point about Tinapa. If any of u thinks that I don't live in London to be precise u can challenge me. I will not come on this forum and be bragging about living outside Nigeria, I know where i would love to be resides rather than London.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by AjaraEwuro: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2009
Living in London and so what? What quality poks have you been exposed to? You talk like a rat in a snake hole-
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2009
Living in London and so what? What quality poks have you been exposed to? You talk like a rat in a snake hole-
What is ur point?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
The state government would have been better advised to spend its scarce resources on the provision of basic infrastucture that would be of benefit to the majority of the people.

They really should leave the establishment and running of amusement parks to the private sector.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by drnonye(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
hi Walata44,
i guess u misunderstood the point i was trying  to make in  my previous post. really, i cant be bothered if u stay in London, France or Vietnam   that's not my problem.
OK, lets  believe u stay in UK. and lets aslo believe u reside in the  UK  legally , u would have access to some facilities like , over draft, credit card, shop cards, personal loans, mortgage etc.

basically , u live on credit like every legitimate resident of the UK. which indirectly means u have no money, but apparently, living a good life.

have u asked your self, why people aren't so violent in the UK judging from the fact everything they claim to owe were bought on credit.  from their cars , to  t.v and in some cases, cloths.

its no rocket  science, i will tell  u y.  its because the basic things to make life worth living is so easy to come by. come on, i dont know what part of London u claim to stay, but have u experienced power failure, no water, cant you afford your GP prescriptions etc. ?

dont know how long u have been in the UK but i will tell u want my people want,  good roads, jobs, power, water , good schools, security, responsible health care,   when we have all these, then , we can go to the park and truly relax.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by walata44(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2009
@drnonye

hi Walata44,
lets b honest here, u have not been outside Nigeria. cos if u have, u would b singing a different song. personally, i believe Fegflu is more exposed than u which makes her far wiser than u. no disrespect. just the bitter truth. its like putting expensive furniture in a house with poor foundation. whats the point

That's ur quote here and u are telling me that I misunderstood u, what a joke are u? Yes I have got credit cards and so? Nigerian love to have the same opportunity that's what all of us are yearning for.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by drnonye(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
Finally  Walata44 we both agree that the Nigerian people deserve basic infrastructure which will provide jobs and grantee better standard of living and ultimately reduce crime. Thereby making tourism big business. As tenspr777 rightly pointed out, leave the establishment and running of amusement parks to the private sector.

Now where we disagree is if u r exposed or not and if u stay in London as u want nairaland to believe. Ok, inasmuch as i honestly question the extent of your exposure judging from your previous posts, 4 the records, I don’t really care where u @.  Whats more important is we share the same love 4 our country which should b within acceptable norms and values.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by OvieE: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
drnonye:

hi BabaTony,
i must confess u have raised some very good points. folks like u make me know Nigerian definitely have great minds.
but , we appear 2 share different view to the the same problem. i believe that , rather building some fancy park, why dont d government be honest with them self and tackle the needs of the people. come on look at our schools, our hospitals , people still die of preventable illness.

this is my angle, tourism will not work when the wellcoming country face basic infrastucture problems.
come on, who r we kidding. do u really think the money generated from the project go to the people of calaber.

if u provide Nigerians with basic things like light, goodroad, water, jobs etc, crime will reduce. Nigeria will b attractive to people with or without tinapa. we r trying to encourage tourism, while foreign compains here in Nigeria are trying to get out esp to Ghana.

as i said, no one builds a house on a poor foundation. it will fall. the Nigerian people r the foundation 4 any growth. treat us like shit, and no matter how beautiful the structure is (tinapa) it will fall.

God bless Nigeria

Thank you. You raise a good point. I do not see what is a big deal about Tinapa and six flags planning to come to Nigeria. Common man is dieing every and suffering on streets of Calabar. People do not go on vacation because of six flags but go there because infrastuctures are were provided. There are many people here thinking that Tinapa will bring the almighty to Nigeria but they lie. Many foreigner business are there in that Tinapa place? Many companies are packing up and living Nigeria to a small near by countries. Good government will first provide a common necessity to its people before embanking such a project that they will not maintain. Thing in Nigeria is about polities and this government with six flags and tinapa thing just want to put their name.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by AjaraEwuro: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
Fu ck you moda fu ckers- stay away from Naija andlet us enjoy the shit as we have it- Naija forever.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Depilot(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2009
u really amaze me when u said nigerians cant afford MCdon.i strongly believe you are not in nigeria,dats why u saying this.i will keep saying it,there nothing in this world dat nigerians cant afford.let them come first and u would see how people would rush there esp in lagos.
@Temmytanny:
1. It looks like many people will be able to afford McDon in Nigeria, but the percentage of these people that you're referring to is very low when you compare it to our enormous population.

2. Our standard of living in Nigeria has not improved for the last 20 yrs, in fact, it has gotten worse; therefore, we currently do not have anything in place that entices this corporation to establish their business in Nigeria.

3. Our power supply trouble is another failure that totally contradicts the standard McDon has been maintaining for many yrs.

4. our logistics in Nigeria is also less than very poor.
FYI: Among other things, McDon pays extra attention to the most efficient method to move products around to all their stores. In fact, this is also one of the reasons why they mostly have everything on their menu available.

As a result of all these shortcomings, Nigeria as a nation can not afford McDon at this point in time.

I hope you got it this time.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
temmytanny:

@kobojunkie

The problem with folks like you is that you have no idea how to read. Did you even bother to read the posts?
The guy tells you he tried to bring McDonalds to Nigeria. Do you know what that would entail? Do you know how much a McDonald burger would cost if it were all made in Nigeria, at the same quality? Do you realize that it would cost more than Naira 150, if not more than Naira 500? And how many common Nigerians, who currently live on less than $2 a day can afford that burger and still have money for a second meal?

Do you ever wonder how much it costs businesses like McDonalds to power their business, let alone on diesel each year? Do you know how much it would cost to maintain such a franchise in Nigeria and still make profit at the end of the day, the McDonalds way? Do you ever wonder how the food quality will be maintained from supplier to store in a country like Nigeria?

When you ponder on these things, it might get you wondering what shortcuts the many food places you already know now take to keep profit high and costs low in Nigeria.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by BabaTony: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hi all,

Lets us tackle the issue as it will help us all in the long run .The issue really is : Is what the cross river state govt is doing in terms of tourism commendable? i say YES and i will tell you why:

You don't have to fix ALL your basic infrastructure before you embark on tourism because tourism does not begin and end with BASIC Infrastructure. e.g. (a) Trafalgar square in London (4th most visited place- 15 million ppl a year) was completed in 1845- I don't think London had solved all her BASIC needs at that time. (b) The New years eve drop ball at times Square (the most visited place in the world) has been a tradition that has been on since 1907- i still doubt whether America had solved ALL her basic infrastructural problems. the list is inexaustible. The point I am making with these few examples is that tourism in any form has to undergo an evolution and there must be a starting point.

Cross river state has done a lot and this is because they have the tourism sites as i mentioned earlier in my posts. Barking at them or anybody who likes what they are doing is not being fair at all. The govt is trying to build those basic infrastructure (electricity- even though powered by generators, water, etc) especially at those places were these sites are located to make the visitors want to visit again, the intent is that with time, the influx of the tourist will spur up the economy of at least the close vicinity of the area. They cannot be all solved in a day. Let us encourage them to start somewhere no matter how small. The same thing goes for all other States and institutions that have good leaders.

As for the bad ones-lets find a way of getting them OUT of those positions. angry angry angry
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
BabaTony:

Hi all,

Lets us tackle the issue as it will help us all in the long run .The issue really is : Is what the cross river state govt is doing in terms of tourism commendable? i say YES and i will tell you why:

You don't have to fix ALL your basic infrastructure before you embark on tourism because tourism does not begin and end with BASIC Infrastructure. e.g. (a) Trafalgar square in London (4th most visited place- 15 million ppl a year) was completed in 1845- I don't think London had solved all her BASIC needs at that time. (b) The New years eve drop ball at times Square (the most visited place in the world) has been a tradition that has been on since 1907- i still doubt whether America had solved ALL her basic infrastructural problems. the list is inexaustible. The point I am making with these few examples is that tourism in any form has to undergo an evolution and there must be a starting point.

Please read up on your history instead rather than make BOGUS assertions ! The history channel makes it easy for you, if doing the actual research is a bit too much for you to want to bother with.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by BabaTony: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
You call my assertions BOGUS, go read Wikipedia, we are all on the internet and we can read. Thank You
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by drnonye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hi BabaTony,
U compare Nigeria today to UK of 1845. I believe that UK has fairly maintained its development with the pace of the world. This is 2010 my brother and we are still taking abt good road, power, water? Come on.
I take it u haven’t visited calabar. I guess u are a good person . tell me honestly what u would do if u were unemployed, no money, no light ….etc and u see foreigners on your land enjoying amenities u can’t afford.  Would u wave to them and say, continue to enjoy our wealth.
Now u know y folks may kidnap and rob these foreigners. Now u know y we have loads of prostitutes in calabar, which will guarantee a spread of STI, like HIV.
I am not saying the calabar government should build a concord plane, sky scrapers, titanic…, etc.
all I am saying is use the  scarce resources to provide  basic infrastructure which will provide jobs and grantee better standard of living and ultimately reduce crime., thereby making tourism big business.

God bless the federal republic Nigeria
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
^^ isnt tourism in itself a way to create jobs?
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2009
drnonye:

[size=13pt] all I am saying is use the  scarce resources to provide  basic infrastructure which will provide jobs and grantee better standard of living and ultimately reduce crime., thereby making tourism big business.[/size]

See, simple solution. Has always been the solution to the Nigerian problem from the beginning. Why not work on THE solution? No, all of them seem to want to make it the place of the government to RUN businesses and Handle it all. Government is not supposed to be in the SWING and SWIMMING POOLS business. What it ought to do is concentrate on providing the basics and in turn, create an environment that not only invites investment from far and beyond,but also businesses which ultimately provide the most jobs for the people. Government can only provide so many jobs but when Government creates a healthy business and living environment, then it multiplies the job creation capabilities in that state exponentially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Free Fall Continues, Sells At N425/dollar / From Peddling Clothes On The Streets To Owing His Own Clothing Shop (Pics) / Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.