Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport (46411 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Urgent; I Want To Convert By Bus From RHD To LHD / LHD Avensis 2004 Dash Board Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by pacino26(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
erico2k2:
Dashboard mounted after extenssive wiring, I have to give it to these guys ! grin grin

Nna mehn!!! I give it to them too. Am holding on tight. cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 2:48am On Oct 13, 2018
pacino26:

Nna mehn!!! I give it to them too. Am holding on tight. cool cool cool cool

Nah so danfo drivers, keke napep riders + okada riders, go love to hug this autobiography........

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by thebigkendo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
erico2k2:
Dashboard mounted after extenssive wiring, I have to give it to these guys ! grin grin

Oga Erico2k2 Abeg DM me location where dis motor dey.. I am on my way to Intl Airport now, on my way back I go like branch come pay homage

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by pacino26(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

Oga Erico2k2 Abeg DM me location where dis motor dey.. I am on my way to Intl Airport now, on my way back I go like branch come pay homage

Make sure you carry either of; Gold, incense or myrh. You're going to visit the new born RR. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by ivoryhouse(m): 4:21am On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:

WOW! This is one of the most awaited projects on Nairaland! What's the location biko, let me come and take my bottle of warm water, shaken, not stired! Great one Erico2k2, you're the man!

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Unu good morning and happy sunday ohhhh,hope the weekend is great, thank God its a no traffic day in Lagos, I dey Ikeja who can give me great route to a clean beach i n lagos to take the Fam.
I appreciate all your comments and the success of this project is based on all your comments, +ve and -ve I have taken tips from all.I realy appreciate, as per location these guys don dey vex already with people coming to his yard so make we hold fire small, we must wash am, Oga sooperrescue and me get interview soon grin grin grin
Now yesterday we met two challenges
1: the surround fitting on the speedo has a L and R hand side, so I have to now a Look for it in Lagos or B work it since its plastic, 4got to take pics sorry
2: Now everything done all doors working ie lock and unlock but the car is telling us it cannot find its smart key when it is even being held on the dashboard.I have called a dedicated mate of mine i n the Uk via wassap video and he simpply said to me your car lost memory and needs reprogramming.I now need a progrmmer for the smart key, I got contact of a guy who works for colcharis if spelt right, he is very busy, so nah time to pull him to the location, another guy says N75k to programm the key and he will deliver monday, so my People thats where we at now.
pacino,thebigkendo,Lexusgs430,LeJeun3,radautoworks,GAZZUZZ,diportivo

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2018
ivoryhouse:

WOW! This is one of the most awaited projects on Nairaland! What's the location biko, let me come and take my bottle of warm water, shaken, not stired! Great one Erico2k2, you're the man!
DOnt worry we go wash am grin grin grin grin
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2018
pacino26:

Make sure you carry either of; Gold, incense or myrh. You're going to visit the new born RR. cool cool cool
ahah

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:
Unu good morning and happy sunday ohhhh,hope the weekend is great, thank God its a no traffic day in Lagos, I dey Ikeja who can give me great route to a clean beach i n lagos to take the Fam.
I appreciate all your comments and the success of this project is based on all your comments, +ve and -ve, I have taken tips from all, realy appreciated, as per location these guys don dey vex already with people co ming to his yard so make we hold fire smal, we must wash am, Oga sooperrescue and me get interview soon grin grin grin
No yesterday we met two challenges
1 the surround fitting on the speedo has a L and R hand side, so I have to now a Look for it in Lagos or B work it since its plastic, 4got to take pics sorry
2 Now everything done all doors working ie lock and unlock but the car is telling us it cannot find its smart key when it is even bein held on the dashboard.I have called a dedicated mate of mine i n the Uk via wassap video and he simpply saidto me your car lost memory and needs reprogramming.I now need a progrmmer for the smart key, I got contact of a guy who works for colcharis if spelt right, he is very busy, so nah time to pull him to the location, another guy says N75k to programm the key and he will deliver monday, so my People thats where we at now.

Heard of lekki leisure lake or
Inagbe grand resort & leisure?

Sorry about the ECU losing its program. They might have either jump started the vehicle with the key in the ignition or something similar, hence vehicle triggering anti - theft mode ......

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Put the key beneath the steering. There's a spot where it will be for the lights to come on but if it doesn't come on. Lejuen3 will come down to fix it irrespective of location. Try it first and let us know. Na bar beach I sabi before o until wicked people carry am go away.

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by danyCEO(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:
You should try Altican Beach. It’s a private beach with good security. Don’t try Elegushi on a Sunday!!!

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:
I appreciate all your comments and the success of this project is based on all your comments, +ve and -ve, I have taken tips from all, realy appreciated, as per location these guys don dey vex already with people co ming to his yard so make we hold fire smal, we must wash am, Oga sooperrescue and me get interview soon grin grin grin
No yesterday we met two challenges
1 the surround fitting on the speedo has a L and R hand side, so I have to now a Look for it in Lagos or B work it since its plastic, 4got to take pics sorry
2 Now everything done all doors working ie lock and unlock but the car is telling us it cannot find its smart key when it is even bein held on the dashboard.I have called a dedicated mate of mine i n the Uk via wassap video and he simpply saidto me your car lost memory and needs reprogramming.I now need a progrmmer for the smart key, I got contact of a guy who works for colcharis if spelt right, he is very busy, so nah time to pull him to the location, another guy says N75k to programm the key and he will deliver monday, so my People thats where we at now.

I personally think N75K is, nah big man motor, so big price MUST be charged...... Call his bluff and offer him about N30K...........

I know it's a longer process to re-order the key from the UK...............

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I personally think N75K is, nah big man motor, so big price MUST be charged...... Call his bluff and offer him about N30K...........

Nothing is wrong with the key. All lost keys can be reprogrammed with the same key. Try that method first and let us see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I did already last last we ended @ N65k
The smart key is fine as it locks and unlock the doors, you can even play the sound system and unlock the boot, just ignition wont come up.This guy already started the car with his Lap top, so he is going to reprogram the key
nah then I fit burst my creat of Origin ahahah grin grin we are almost there

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
sooperrescue:

Nothing is wrong with the key. All lost keys can be reprogrammed with the same key. Try that method first and let us see how it goes

I am aware nothing is wrong with the key, but to reprogram from the UK, the key would be required or the log book (depending on source) ......

No allow me break all those empty orijin bottles for ur head o .......

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by pacino26(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:

ahah

Since na PH last last three new born go stay, I'll be visiting by Nov 1st. Got a wedding in Woji. You guys enjoy the Origin, I wee not cry embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I am aware nothing is wrong with the key, but to reprogram from the UK, the key would be required or the log book (depending on source) ......

No allow me break all those empty orijin bottles for ur head o .......

yes ur guess is as good as mine, the guy just wanted to add time to his work to justiffy the N65k, I remmeber, in the Uk you need the car present to re program the key.plus log book and ID.Now the guy went with the key and a module ahah, 9ja we 2 sabbi package unto say if E do am there n then, I go argue say the 10 mins work nor reach N65k,But still Im just happy he could do it! make I carry my bag go PH sharp sharp.I don overstay my welcome for Lagos.Madam is not smiling grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:

yes ur guess is as good as mine, the guy just wanted to add time to his work to justiffy the N65k, I remmeber, in teh Uk you need teh car present to re program the key.plus log book and ID.Now the guy went with the key and a module ahah, 9ja we 2 sabbi package unto say if E do am there n then, I go argue say the 10 mins work nor reach N65k,But still Im just happy he could do it! make I carry my bag go PH sharp sharp.I don overstay my welcome for Lagos.Madam is not smiling grin grin grin
where for PH?make i come thunder that range for you.
Make we go do drag race for ogoni road

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
where for PH?make i come thunder that range for you.
Make we go do drag race for ogoni road
ahah Ogoni, all those una boys nor get joy ohhh, we fit drag race frm East west to Airpor gate along that new road wike finish off teh Obasanjo fly over. leading to Sars rd grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:

ahah Ogoni, all those una boys nor get joy ohhh, we fit drag race frm East west to Airpor gate along that new road wike finish off teh Obasanjo fly over. leading to Sars rd grin grin grin grin
i dey game.we fit go access that airport highway through that mgbuoba road na?it is shorter and freer.
Make i show you thunder.how we go meet sef?

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

N75K is the price, except he isn’t using SDD...

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
i dey game.we fit go access that airport highway through that mgbuoba road na?it is shorter and freer.
Make i show you thunder.how we go meet sef?
no wahala nah to buy octane buster from our guy here, U go see pepper.Once i reach PHC we go arrange be dar!

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
LeJeun3:

N75K is the price, except he isn’t using SDD...

So he was right then but last last he said 65k last
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Even if he did, it won’t work.

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:

no wahala nah to buy octane buster from our guy here, U go see pepper.Once i reach PHC we go arrange be dar!
it's on bra!!!

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:

So he was right then but last last he said 65k last

Lemme give a free tip, hope all antennas were reconnected??

KVM connected??

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
LeJeun3:

Lemme give a free tip, hope all antennas were reconnected??

KVM connected??

no clue what that is per say, but he manage to use his laptop to start it,Now with no KVM connected will the smart key unlock the boot and doors?
Update, I think I now know what you are talking about, I believe he took the KVM unit with him together with the smart key to return on Monday!

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by diportivo: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
this motor suppose finish this week

shebi I tell u say e nor hard wink

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
erico2k2:

no clue what that is per say, but he manage to use his laptop to start it,Now with no KVM connected will the smart key unlock the boot and doors?
Update, I think I now know what you are talking about, I believe he took the KVM unit with him together with the smart key to return on Monday!

Start it ?? Or switch ignition on??

That car doesn't accept table programming...

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
LeJeun3:

Start it ?? Or switch ignition on??

That car doesn't accept table programming...

yes, start it.

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Great news . The RRS came to life . Smart key programmed and we are game . The power steering seems to not bulge but we shall deal with it 2morrow . phew .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Great news. Show us the dashboard please

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.