Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport (46509 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Urgent; I Want To Convert By Bus From RHD To LHD / LHD Avensis 2004 Dash Board Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
sooperrescue:
Great news. Show us the dashboard please
Will take pics 2morrow cos at this point I had exhausted my phone battery no vex boss
PS the windscreen fixed too . Sensor was transferred . U was right about it not working as the OEM ones.however the only downside is the heated eliment but I can live with that cos ni snow here . Unless climate change fast 4ward

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
erico2k2:

Will take pics 2morrow cos at this point I had exhausted my phone battery no vex boss
PS the windscreen fixed too . Sensor was transferred . U was right about it not working as the OEM ones.however the only downside is the heated eliment but I can live with that cos ni snow here . Unless climate change fast 4ward

You hope to see snow in Lagos or PH?

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You hope to see snow in Lagos or PH?
ahahahh
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Where we at now . Looking good

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Thegamingorca(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
erico2k2:

I can only imagine how much this would set u back

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I can only imagine how much this would set u back
yep but its all good, however there are few challenges to hump fru, the front doors are giving these guys sleepless night, I just summed up to buy new door catchers or latches. cos they have LHD and RHD designs. Im hoping Lejeun3 can shed more lights here.

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
erico2k2:

yep but its all good, however there are few challenges to hump fru, the front doors are giving these guys sleepless night, I just summed up to buy new door catchers or latches. cos they have LHD and RHD designs. Im hoping Lejeun3 can shed more lights here.

What's exactly is the issue with the doors??

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
LeJeun3:

What's exactly is the issue with the doors??

well if U close the driver's door and open the passenger's door it says the driver's door is opened, and this sickness is affecting the central locks plus my ABS and parking break lights are on too.apart from that we r sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
erico2k2:

well if U close the driver's door and open the passenger's door it says the driver's door is opened, and this sickness is affecting the central locks plus my ABS and parking break lights are on too.apart from that we r sweet.

Transfer the door module to the left ....

I believe the electric controls have been moved and working well??

Why is ABS light on?? Have you resolved the steering issue too??

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
erico2k2:

I think your people have got their wires crossed, literally.....

Have you tried a physical swap ?

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I think your people have got their wires crossed, literally.....

Have you tried a physical swap ?

Wont work, it has LHD and RHD

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
LeJeun3:

Ok.... The module would remain the same, but possibly buying the motor, is the worse case scenario.......

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
LeJeun3:

Knowing Oga Eric, he loves perfection........ If it works near perfect, best the manage am so ........

Fix ABS and rear mounted brake light, the rest is sweet .....
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
LeJeun3:

Transfer the door module to the left ....

I believe the electric controls have been moved and working well??

Why is ABS light on?? Have you resolved the steering issue too??

Door Module transfered same thing and yes Steering resolved,. the hydrolics was bled and it went soft n back to normal, a baby can turn the wheels now.Well the ABS and that parking thing came on as we had to tow the car as I did not want to drive it with the glass smashed the way it was.we towed it car on and on Nutral front up, I think this upset teh ABS and parking brake cos they came on that day even b4 we began work.What yah think could remedy this as I swear this has nothing to do with conversion.

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
erico2k2:

Door Module transfered same thing and yes Steering resolved,. the hydrolics was bled and it went soft n back to normal, a baby can turn the wheels now.Well the ABS and that parking thing came on as we had to tow the car as I did not want to drive it with the glass smashed the way it was.we towed it car on and on Nutral front up, I think this upset teh ABS and parking brake cos they came on that day even b4 we began work.What yah think could remedy this as I swear this has nothing to do with conversion.

Assuming you have all radio codes, have you removed battery (enabling a system reset) and putting it back?
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Knowing Oga Eric, he loves perfection........ If it works near perfect, best the manage am so ........

Fix ABS and rear mounted brake light, the rest is sweet .....
eheh ABS and Parking brake and the dynamic driving dey light up, I can live without the door lock but it would be nice to have it the way it was grin grin
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Assuming you have all radio codes, have you removed battery (enabling a system reset) and putting it back?
Yes done that,when the wires where being chopped into million bits! wink

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2018
erico2k2:

eheh ABS and Parking brake and the dynamic driving dey light up, I can live without the door lock but it would be nice to have it the way it was grin grin

While towing, I presume rear wheels turned, while front wheels did not. Triggering the fault. An OBD reset, should clear ABS santa light.......

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by hakimi1974(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
erico2k2:

chai, finally. phew, but, why you no give oga lejeun3 this job? seems he is vast in them rangies.
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
LeJeun3:

You busy bro?
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
erico2k2:
Range rover is about to be finished cheesy grin apart from the little glitches popping up. I sha know that it will be resolved with the help of our advisory committee.

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
dumo1:

Range rover is about to be finished cheesy grin apart from the little glitches popping up. I sha know that it will be resolved with the help of our advisory committee.
Yesooo . Now we have stiff steering . About to change steering rack aparently the one I got was faulty but we shall see .

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
erico2k2:

You busy bro?

Sorry Bro! I was on the road and went into no network coverage plus my phone died...

Will call you shortly

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by timifakay(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
erico2k2:

I'll suggest you check if rear doors indicate the correct side when open, if it inter changes sides like the front you might need a new BCM from a LHD car all together. As the current one was programmed from factory to see the RHS as the Driver's side.

As for the ABS that is because you didn't use flat bed towing.

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
timifakay:

I'll suggest you check if rear doors indicate the correct side when open, if it inter changes sides like the front you might need a new BCM from a LHD car all together. As the current one was programmed from factory to see the RHS as the Driver's side.

As for the ABS that is because you didn't use flat bed towing.
Nah the two back are working fine
and yes I should have used a flat bed to tow the RRS, LESSON LEARNT. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
LeJeun3:

Sorry Bro! I was on the road and went into no network coverage plus my phone died...

Will call you shortly

NO wahala, even the zone I was network dey like say nah Mopol dey guide am, very poor,
I ordered another rack, and it would be fitted 2morrow I hope this sorts the problem cos Im getting a wee fed up now cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by hakimi1974(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2018
erico2k2:

NO wahala, even the zone I was network dey like say nah Mopol dey guide am, very poor,
I ordered another rack, and it would be fitted 2morrow I hope this sorts the problem cos Im getting a wee fed up now cheesy cheesy
eyah, you don try jare.

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
I hope I never miss the party? Lejeun3, have you gone to see our car.? Diesel fuel in the country is an apology. Check out the 2014 autobiography that is battling with the diesel we claim to have. I dey Kano and until I return, please let's have good news before our diesel start him own

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
sooperrescue:
I hope I never miss the party? Lejeun3, have you gone to see our car.? Diesel fuel in the country is an apology. Check out the 2014 autobiography that is battling with the diesel we claim to have. I dey Kano and until I return, please let's have good news before our diesel start him own
we go hear good news soon, Im battling with stiff steering at the moment.There is this guy coming to fix it today aparently he k nows whats up withthe stiffy,I bought Diesel already fill 40% and no problems yet lol fingers crossed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by mayor2013: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
erico2k2:

we go hear good news soon, Im battling with stiff steering at the moment.There is this guy coming to fix it today aparently he k nows whats up withthe stiffy,I bought Diesel already fill 40% and no problems yet lol fingers crossed grin grin

Kindly buy your deisel from total filling station
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
mayor2013:

Kindly buy your deisel from total filling station
yes I heard them ones are good, also Corn Oil

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by nurey(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
erico2k2:
yes I heard them ones are good, also Corn Oil
Maize oil nkor grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.