Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. (7048 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
PDF Only.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4PettcmRCUS0g5Ul8wRy0tbE0/view?pref=2&pli=1

Don't forget to send feedbacks via email.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy.

The most important thing is not in any handout

When u in love with someone u av a natural instinct on wat to do no one needs to tell u.

Too many advises here nd there av ruind relationship world.

Every one has failed to realise two people cant b d same study ur partner before u follow any dating advise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
It outlines steps you need to take to successfully woo a lady in 10 pages that summarizes everything you need to know from getting her attention to filling a void or make her want you.

Getting a willing partner to share her body and Soul with you isn't as difficult as it seems.

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Preciousgirl(f): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy.

When u in love with someone u av a natural instinct on wat to do no one needs to tell u.

Every one has failed to realise two people cant b d same study ur partner before u follow any dating advise.

Mind you this is not a dating advice. Its a guideline that includes proven tricks you can use based on other peoples successes.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Daniel2289(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy.

Dats just d truth Dear. One like 4 u.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

Mind you this is not a dating advice. Its a guideline that includes proven tricks you can use based on other peoples successes.

I kno but are u tellin me it will work on every nigerian lady? undecided undecided

See oga it is berra u kno who u with

If ur partner is d type dat demand for money u use advise dat can work perfectly well in such a situation

Such means will b different from d type of advise dat goes with a gentle nd independent lady

Hope u grab wat am saying

All im saying is know ur partner so u can choose appropiate advise to deal or handle ur relationship

2 Likes

Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Daniel2289:

Dats just d truth Dear. One like 4 u.

Op is right too

But im only saying is dat u kno d kind of lady op's illustration will suit
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=16pt]I am looking for naughtynaughty angry sad[/size]
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Daniel2289(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Op is right too

But im only saying is dat u kno d kind of lady op's illustration will suit
Yes I know. Not all ladies.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I kno but are u tellin me it will work on every nigerian lady? undecided undecided

See oga it is berra u kno who u with

If ur partner is d type dat demand for money u use advise dat can work perfectly well in such a situation

Such means will b different from d type of advise dat goes with a gentle nd independent lady

Hope u grab wat am saying

All im saying is know ur partner so u can choose appropiate advise to deal or handle ur relationship
Yes i get what you're saying.

The example you gave has to do with love languages.
Giving gifts, word of affirmation, touching e.t.c.

All that has to do with keeping a relationship but what is In this eBook shows how to get the Punny. grin

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Daniel2289:

Yes I know. Not all ladies.
smiley smiley
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

Yes i get what you're saying.

The example you gave has to do with love languages.
Giving gifts, word of affirmation, touching e.t.c.

All that has to do with keeping a relationship but what is In this eBook shows how to get the Punny. grin

Oh ok my bad
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
MissHatey:
present ma kiss

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
present ma kiss
lol. You don miss oo. King in waahaala's dramas. Chaai! I don mention you for there. As e dey hot.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oh ok my bad

You still have a point.
Its important to understand your partner to keep the relationship and it goes both ways.

From the little I know about you, I already know your love language. grin
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

You still have a point.
Its important to understand your partner to keep the relationship and it goes both ways.

From the little I know about you, I already know your love language. grin

What is it? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

What is it? cheesy cheesy
You like giving and receiving gifts, no matter how little. I knew it when he said you bought him recharge cards. wink
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

You like giving and receiving gifts, no matter how little.
I knew it when he said you bought him recharge cards. wink

I dont like recieving im on d giving side

I prefer to recieve from God

tongue tongue
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont like recieving im on d giving side
I prefer to recieve from God
tongue tongue
Liar! We all love it when someone recognize and reciprocate our good gestures.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

Liar!
We all love it when someone recognize and reciprocate our good gestures.

cheesy cheesy not my kind
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy not my kind

I do give and also love to receive gifts but that is not my major love language.

Mine is word of affirmation.....Ordinary words go a long way with me. grin
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

I do give and also love to receive gifts but that is not my major love language.

Mine is word of affirmation.....Ordinary words go a long way with me. grin

Awwwwww u sef like love why preach sex ?
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwww u sef like love why preach sex ?
Sex is part of it na... Will you stay with q guy who can't do the do? Be honest.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

Sex is part of it na...
Will you stay with q guy who can't do the do? Be honest.

If he loves me

Sir i will stay with him
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

If he loves me

Sir i will stay with him

Will you also stay with someone who fails to provide basic needs so you have to struggle even when pregnant or as a nursing mother?

Oya lie another lie. grin
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

Will you also stay with someone who fails to provide basic needs so you have to struggle even when pregnant or as a nursing mother?

Oya lie another lie. grin

grin grin to dissappoint u yes
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin to dissappoint u yes
lol! We all know it's not true. Love entails a lot of things that's beyond mere feelings.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
MissHatey:

Holla miss naughty naughty
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

lol! We all know it's not true.
Love entails a lot of things that's beyond mere feelings.

Dats wat u guys made love to be

Just cos a frnd of mine as a rich bf doesnt mean i av to by all means av a rich guy

If u contented with wat u av love will b easy

Yoruba will call it ojukokoro seeking for extra little wen u av too mch sef
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Getting girls these days is basically textbook. Very very easy. I happened to write a book that guaranteed men women all day long 24/7. It's so easy these days and the best part is you won't need to spend like other guys do.
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dats wat u guys made love to be

Just cos a frnd of mine as a rich bf doesnt mean i av to by all means av a rich guy

If u contented with wat u av love will b easy

Yoruba will call it ojukokoro seeking for extra little wen u av too mch sef
I'm not even talking about money or riches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women / Wtf? Whose Brother And Sister Are These? 2 Adults Share There Sex Photos (photo) / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.